Honestly...

Honestly, anime and video games making everyone gay is pretty fantastic for me because I don't even have to ASK if a guy is homo before hitting on him as long as it's in video game chat or Holla Forums

they're not what's making kids gay

Who is that videogame playing monsterboy?

>>>Holla Forums

You borught it on yourself

>>>/oven/

I love pretending to be a faggot on videogame related communities to then throw every homophobic slur at them as soon as they approach me.

So the recent uptick in interest in Jojo anime and video games means nothing at all?

That's only true if you're American. In the US you know someone is either a pedophile, tranny, or homosexual if you get them talking about modern video games.

(checked)
This nigger is right that would be femnazi's are what making men gay

At least pedophiles are on the right team.

Nope, they are on the gas chambers too.

Cruel world.

i'm only bi-sexual though

my cock isn't fully gay for playing video games and not watching anime

traps are not gay tho

Nice try. Loli dickgirls with balls aren't gay bro.

oven makers are going to be tap dancing for the next couple years as we use their products to burn all of you faggots

Aren't girls with pee pees just men?

How about no?

haha garbage, i read this stuff ironically pretty bad compared to other gay shit, this artist cant draw proper anatomy and the stories are always incest

A self-hating pedo is still a pedo.

Why are their balls not only completely perfectly round, but without a single wrinkle of any kind as well?

did you know that a clitoris is literally a penis?

Really makes you think.

Not on any women I draw.

Not 2D girls. In Japanese, 2D traps are called 男の娘. And Japanese is a head last language, so the essence of the what a thing is is stated last. The head of 男の娘 is 娘 "ko" which means "girl".

might as well hate men and the white race too.

There's a world of difference between attraction to children and sexually assaulting children.

I agree. I prefer knowing whether to oven a person or character before becoming the slightest bit invested in them. It's a real time saver.

it's just refining the style, the art in it is usually the backgrounds

just like there's a world of difference between a -phile for a particular thing and literally raping a human being

No, you faggot. It's just written like that because puns.

do some reasearch

the clitoris of a female is actually just a mini-penis

An obvious false flag attack
Just wait for some ebin screenshots to appear on CNN tommorrow.

then oekaki some anime shit if its so damn easy

WHERE
IS
SHIN MAZINGER: GREAT-HEN
WHERE
IS
IT
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK

here

do you take comissions

It's a pun, but the analysis still rings true.
男の娘 are essentially 娘, or "girls", not "males", just like 魔物娘 are essentially 娘 "girls", not "monsters". The difference between 2D traplovers and faggots is like the difference between monstergirl fans and furfags.

100/10
Literally better than 2B
New waifu

You're right. It's not existant, you fucking faggot. Are nips as delusional as weebs?

Make them loli dick catgirls and this thread will be going places.

250 squids per finger

No one IRL gives a shit about thought crime.

thats where you are wrong

Right here user

Don't care about it. It's the latest thing on. Notice no one talked about it much till the recent reboot, it's "Whats on now" fags latching onto it.

Watching Vifam right now and that shit is great.

Who is it that actually cares about it?

me

How'd that fuck up. Fixed

Also don't forget Tetsuya's upgrade

There are people on this very board who think you should go to jail for fapping to lolis.

You haven't been paying attention have you? If it's normalfags, the worst thoughtcrime you could commit is the act of judgement. If it's an SJW, the worst thoughtcrime is the act of disagreement.

Fuck off thought police.

And those people are morons.

The worst part of the fetish isn't the fetish, it's the horrible taste in tit size most artists have. That first image is the only one that does it for me.

How is it possible for anyone other than women to be attracted to the same gender?

I ask this as a maximum T&A loving shitlord.