Games where you can play as the evil Ayyliens

Long story short, I'm looking for games where you're not saving humanity from the Alien menace, but rather act as the Alien trying to wipe out/ enslave/ eat humanity. Preferably without said games effectively being parodies like Destroy All Humans.

Also, general thread for games that let you play as the baddies, I suppose.

First firaxis Xcom, because apparently you play as aliens only drugged to percive them as xcom operatives.

Pic related
also Dawn of War Series, in particular Winter Assault, Dark Crusade, Soulstorm and Retribution

destroy all humans

Well, the squidfaces are overpowered and unbalanced so I guess that counts.

Seconded.

Is this anything like the other sid meiers games?

It's most similar to Civ II and III.

Probably goes without say, But Starcraft 1, especially broodwar

SS13 lets you play as xenomorphs, among other various space creatures.

Spore, sort of.

Universe at War: Earth Assault has a campaign for the villain faction that is trying to wipe out humanity and I think steal the resources.

What's that?
a game where you wipe out human animals? Look no further

destroy all humans

Oh yeah, that was pretty cool.

Humans are the evil aliens, tbh

Star trek: Voyager: Elite force

What I'd give for a sequel in which humanity returns and just bombards those blue fucks from orbit.
My uncle won't shut about this movie.
IT'S BEEN 8 FUCKING YEARS FOR FUCK'S SAKE I'M SURPRISED HE HASN'T TRIED TO DYE MY AUNT BLUE

Pretty much any 4X space game probably qualifies.

I'd prefer if the colonists were motivated by human supremacy instead of muh not-oil, but what can you expect given the writer?

Hey! It's not our fault that we need to share this planet with commies and liberals.

And I have to share it with commies, liberals, nazis, fundies, elitists, hipsters, fragiles and general mis-behaving angry folk…

MY NIGGA.

THAT'S A GREAT FUCKING GAME, I GOT A PHYSICAL COPY.

If only there was more to it.

Fuck aliens, and fuck alien hippies even harder. The stars belong to humanity and everyone who lives out there owes us rent.

Fag.

Can your flora/fauna shapeshift into Marie Rose and give me a blowjob? Fucking thought so

The fastest way to perfect harmony is killing all the aliens and taking their shit.

Don't lose your head Dio…

No, user, the perfect scenario is to advance to the point where all the squabbles about race, gender, age, or even species become irrelevant. We must become the masters of not the universe, but our own form. The ancient tales of gods reveal our true inner desires and thus set up the goals of our ascension. We need to be better than anything else, but instead of brutishly destroying unique patterns, we should embrace them and remold them if we desire. Like Zeus saw some beautiful beast and copulated with it, we too should be able to copulate with the xenos, create greater hybrid offspring and thus uplift them a bit by bit with each generation.

I didn't realize Jews and their golems were the ones going to the stars.

If a strategy is so good that it's literally allowed a group to take over the world, why not use it?

It's not like we'll have any jews or niggers left at that point anyway.

doing gods work, user.

The best bet, as always, is carrot and stick. If they're superior to us and friendly, then we make an alliance. If they're superior and not friendly we're probably fucked, but we launch an all out war anyway.
If they're inferior then we just keep them in line using the subtle threat of our superior technology and military, and by giving them gifts and keeping them happy. Maybe after a few decades of study we could start trying to create hybrids, but it would be impossible to try and start with that.

Nah fam.

If doujins have shown me anything, It's that human baby batter is the most potent substance in the universe. We can literally impregnate anythign.

This is important. It's easy for a human to kill a bee, but no one fucks with bees because getting stung hurts.

Mass Effect: Andromeda?

Search engine, archive, or lurk more faggot. Do your own fucking research.

shameful

user, you lack vision. With technology we can become gods that take any form we desire. Gender, species, appearance would no longer be life-long burdens but expressions of our will and state of mind.

NEW GAME WHEN?

It's a lot like Civ 2, in a good way. But very sci fi and honestly, the AI is very unique and quite good. There are clear personalities that show up in the way they speak, act, build, grow, etc.

Civ III? In what ways are SMAC like Civ III?

Never ever, Pandemic is kill.