SJW JP Kellams leaves PlatinumGames

The goblin has left the building, I repeat

The goblin has left the building

Known SJW JP Kellams has left PlatinumGames for good. And Kamiya doesn't give a shit
Is it related with Scalebounds cancelation? Probably. Who knows what happened between him, Kamiya, Microsoft and Platinum? Is PlatinumGames saved?

twitter.com/synaesthesiajp/status/841132758034337793
instagram.com/p/BRkEwQkB6RT/

2017 is the year that keeps on givin', I tell you

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gvUoc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pun
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what has he done that constitutes SJWism

Why the sage? Heres an upvote for op

because I have nothing to contribute.

He talked shit about PlayAsia back in the days of the DOAX3 drama. Not sure if there was something else about him. Didn't give too much importance since there were way saltier people back then.

Actually you do. You ask OP a question that he should answer being familiar with topic enough to make thread about it.

See now because of your question lurker like me knows stuff.

Also he tweeted a few times to John Flynt back in the day, so I am pretty sure he knows the clicke
He also said he has a new job outside Japan, I wonder if it is something in San Francisco

Goblin thread?

Screencaps? Archives? remind me why I should hate him.

I mean, sure, fuck him, but this really isn't worth a thread.

Won't he miss the white knight services of his manservant? Like that time someone took a photo of him and he sicked Kellams on them.

Even if he never did anything remotely SJW-ish, he still wrote the story for Vanquish. Great game but that story is insufferably bad.

I vaguely remember a twitter spat with mombot. IIRC she called him a manlet.

Anyway, bon voyage! Go join the Bioware pozz soup. I'm sure they love your kind there.

You don't understand! Microsoft could have saved Platinum, they need western influence to make socially-aware games, why can't you see it? The project was perfect, none of this is my fault… it was… it was Kamiya! look a him! he spends all day on twitter, blocking people, aren't you in favor of free speech? Why would you defend someone like Kamiya who blocks everybody? It's all his fault, he blocked our Microsoft contacts too and the project fell apart because of him, he walked around the office blocking everybody and wouldn't let anyone work! It's his fault! I was only trying to save Platinum from his madness!

this is not reddit

I do it for you and I do it for free
archive.is/gvUoc

Just sharing the good news, that's all

That he did.

Good comment user, I upvoted it.

He accomplished SJW Sony's mission of sabotaging Scalebound.

Most of the people who tweeted at him have their pronouns on their Twitter profile.

He works for Sony now?

I'll still buy import games because they take too fucking long to localize them. Play Asia treated me very well with goodies, quick service, accurate orders (I say this because HLJ fucks stuff up), and courteous returns. Fuck this guy and fuck everyone who poo pooed on Play Asia because they supported Tecmo and their nekkid grills.

What did sjw's have against scalebound?

What did he mean by this?

>>>Holla Forums

contain and exterminate every maisieposter

To his credit, Vanquish did start with San Francisco getting wiped off the Earth.

KYS Maisiefag

I hope Granblue is good.

apart from the awful service I got from playasia (hey where's my fucking copie(S) of natsuiro highschool you fucks), good, fuck this guy

Wow man, you're such an oldfag. I have respect for you.

i guess you could say he was scaleBOUND

you have to go back

The less Marxist filth in the industry the better.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pun

Time flies fast on the internet, son. Any GG-related controversy already feels like shit that happened long ago.

i tried

run

He probably thought people would regard that as some unspeakable tragedy but I wager most would rather give space slav a medal.

Bogie/Zaitsev not being playable was such a massive letdown. Just give him one weapon with three firing patterns and the bayonet for melee.

user, just admit it. You're starting to feel a little old yourself.

It's the start of a new gen. All those retarded console war opinions, they feel familiar yet so incredibly distant. Because you were saying the same, when you were actually young. And you can't believe how stupid you were.

make me cheeto colored man

He was aGG from what I remember.

that art is terrible

That means pic related, now stop this shitty maymay.

Give me insight, what happen.

Real talk?

retweet, means everything after the RT is a quote.

They are?

I can't imagine living such an easily offended existence.

If you lived in california I believe you would realize that if someone is liberal in one thing they are liberal in about everything except when it comes to trannies or things that are as crazy as that.

That's a funny way of writing "twitter bitchfit."

These people exist out in the world and are doing everything they can to destroy civilized society. Twitter is unimportant.

They exist only because the two retard-camps keep feeding each other. The conflict is kept on by populist fear-mongers. They want chaos to remold the society into something that probably won't be that good for anybody else but a handful of rich families and their servants.

But oy vey, dumb goy, keep feeling insulted, feed your anger! They are wrong, you are right! Lash out as much as you can, it's the only way to get anything done!

No, most of them are losers no one cares about. The rest of the world isnt as stupid as you think.

Which amounts to the aforementioned twitter bitchfits. Sorry if I don't feel especially threatened by liberal arts dropouts on the internet.

You're not fooling anyone, Holla Forums.

Daily reminder their photos got leaked, and it's the worst bunch of tumblrinas and beta kids you could imagine. They pretend to be anons on the left, but they're just the last ghazis on 8ch.

who?

You niggers still believe anyone on 8ch is interested in your drivel.

So how high was he in Platinum to be of any relevance or even impact them in decisions?

What has he ever done to affect the industry? Who the fuck is he and why should we care? did he even influence anyone? What makes him so relevant to make a thread about him?

As far as I'm concerned he is a nobody and not even a thorn on the sdie to make any impact and I heavily doubt he was behind in any decision making in Platinum. He may have been some retarded sjw dev but I don't see him having any power to influence Platinum, maybe that's why he left as no one was paying attention to him.