Best game ever made

Best game ever made
until it got ruined
3D graphix ruined gaming

What?

People switched to 3d too soon and assumed it's inherently better than 2d.

gotta be 18+ to post on this board

It is

That's a nice and wrong opinion.

They were right.

One isn't inherently better than the other as we have come to learn, but at the time it was novelty and played on the desire to be immersed into a virtual world. Nowadays we know that 2D and 3D each have their strengths and shortcomings, but back then 3D was the new exciting shit so everybody jumped on the bandwagon and we had many many bad 3D games because developers were still figuring out how to develop 3D, while only having the skillset to develop for 2D.

Lotsa wrong (1)s itt

its an objective fact

Naw dawg

Here, 2d and 3d

@12122620

what did he mean by this

wait a minute, I think you might be trying to trick me

2d- thicc
3d- fat

3D:
2D: See image

2D = BTFO

Finally, a man who understands

Surely you mean "wide". Else that would require a 3rd dimension.

Anons I hate to be the one who breaks it to you; fat women are always drawn more flattering than they deserve - the 2d is what the 3d represents. Either both are thicc or both are fatt, they're the same thing.

Naw

You're inability to accept that does not make it any less true.

I like how you posted some deviantart pic to prove your point.

Fucking disgusting. Fat asses always lie to themselves.

BBW pls go

I posted something I got off Holla Forums like a month ago.

I like how you're trying to change the subject to the source of the image than accept that your 2d thicc would probably look more like the trigglypuff or Jim Sterling's wife in real life.

The if the obese put as much time and effort into not being obese as they did not looking obese they'd probably not be obese.

That's the point.
It don't.

Then why don't you start losing weight you fat shit.

Love how 2Dfags completely ignore my post that fairly compares 3DCG and 2DCG and blows them the fuck out.

2Dfags confirmed for eternally BTFO

But it probably do. Let's face it, people with fat almost never look like that image, now do they? You're gay little anime girls is probably a diabetic.

Sorry, where did I lie and say I was fat? I don't recall it. You projecting, brah?

The one that I posted earlier on, the 3d one.

You said it would, now it do?

You have the sexual taste of a numale in anime girls; fat with delusion. I don't care what retarded word games you want to play.

I'm otter mode, but you sound exactly like all the fat asses I know.

You seem like an acoustic fag who completely missed the point of 2d vs 3d thicc.

I can't say I'm following that line of logic, mate.

Said the fag with numale taste in anime girls.

You sure do know a lot about numale tastes.

jej

We're constantly mocking your kind, your kinds wife's and your kinds wife's son around these parts.

You're still the fag with the numale taste in anime girls.