Which games let me play as a skeleton? Or at least control a skeleton?

Which games let me play as a skeleton? Or at least control a skeleton?

Your mom was like a skeleton (she's on meth).

Any mmo with character creator?

But I want to be bones, user. Not skin and bones.

Be the skellington:
MediEvil
Killer Instinct
Dungeon Keeper (if you possess one)
Breath of Death

Rule the boneheads:
Diablo II
Dungeon Keeper
Warlords: Battlecry 3
Heroes of Might and Magic (3 is best)
Dominions 4 (pic related)

I'm sure there's more but these are just off the top of my head.

Also conquest of elysium 4, with the necromancer who can become a lich himself.

Technically every game.

Also Diablo 2 doesn't count. If you read the lore, Skeletons are actually made from debris and animated - they don't have a soul or anything like that, it's just the Necromancer chose that form to be intimidating.

Do you need to control all those units individually?

I've never played Conquest of Elysium, but in Dom4 you give orders before the battle. For example you can order squad A to wait in the center of your army and draw arrow fire while squad B takes the flank and attempts to charge the enemy rear units. You can also order mages to cast specific spells or to just sling whatever they fancy at the enemy.

Lego World

That sounds pretty intresting. I've been intrested in trying that game, but they don't offer any kind of a demo and the game looks bit intimidating. Is it as bad as it looks?

Why not pirate it?

It really isn't that bad. Right-clicking most things will offer an explanation popup which was enough for me to understand the game and play without reading the manual. And the manual itself explains everything you might miss. You don't even really need to read it unless you want to git gud and try your hand at multiplayer.

Try and do as suggests. You may run afoul of the copy protection, however. If your UI suddenly dissapears you know that your game isn't cracked. Sadly I lost the link to the pirated version I had.

The other thing you could do is try the demo for Dom3. The basics are the same, the main changes in 4 are balance and UI changes, a few new mechanics or a deepening of existing ones, more content and several sprite changes. I do find the demo a little short though.

Getting real fucking tired of low effort threads with an anime pic in the OP asking "what games let me __". Only redeeming quality about this thread is you picked skeletons which are rad.

Although the reaper is supposedly alive in some fashion, he has a skull face and is a certified spookster.

Hold onto your tailbone OP, I've got something amazing.

If you are into roguelikes you could try ToME. unless you are really into roguelikes as many of the people I have seen who are don't care for it
but it lets you play as a skele or a ghost if you can unlock it.

As someone who has played from CoE2 (which is free) all the way up to CoE4: No.
The units will do their own shit without you needing to intervene. Which means spellcasters will make retarded spellcasting decisions.
Although for the most part non-spellcasting units generally make reasonable choices. At least as reasonable as you can get when talking about things with 0 strategic or tactical knowledge or predilections.

As someone who loves playing the necromancer, let me describe to you how a 300 undead siege vs say 200 hoburgers goes:

That anime was shit. So was the comic, for that matter. Nothing fucking happens until the lizardmen arc, and then it's to a bunch of barely side characters. The main cast are all dull, or just unapologetically evil shits what ought to have been shanked by big skelly the moment he realized what was going on. Speaking of, big skelly is not so much better, as he completely ignores any consideration of the ramification of the changes to his body, world, or state of mind, content to sit around acting like a paranoid retard, yet for some reason decide it is also a good idea to go out himself and explore the land as an adventurer.

Anyway, OP, not much that I can think of. Skelies are sadly rare. Lego Worlds lets you, if you want.

SS13

>make every new recruit recite the "Sacred Bone Oath" The entire transcript of Rattle Me Bones

cuck-chan is that way

That anime is shit
How can you possibly make an anime about a skeleton and a loli vampire and still fuck up?
It was like watching an obese WOW player jack himself off about the good ol' days instead of a fun animu about a skeleton fucking shit up.

Holla Forums has shit taste in animu

Yeah, you're why.

cumguzzler

Warcraft 3 :^)

Alternatively, Sacrifice, kinda. You know what? Just play Sacrifice. Seriously.

but that's what it was about? Did we watch two different animu?

it hardly any action scenes, most of it was just talking, it was boring as fuck

he hardly fucked any shit up

There's an increase in this kind of threads for some reason

It's like you only watched 3 episodes or something.

You can control skeletons in Divine Divinity if I remember.
You can play as a skeleton in a lot of games, the most famous of which being MediEvil.

There was a skeleton in Tournament of Legends on the Wii

Going to shill dom4 myself, because it's possible to raise so many skeletons that the world simply cannot handle them all, and it forcibly removes some of them.
The number in pic related is not that number.

what the fuck are you talking about?

SaGa Frontier has a skeleton party member, and one of your possible protagonists can turn into one. Other games in the series with the monster race are similar in that aspect.

most lego games

One job, Bamco.

Season 2, and lizard men confirmed.

Thank you dear user, I was the librarian running the FUCK SKELETONS newscaster. I completely forgot about the FUN I had on the early days of 8/v/ SS13.