Can someone explain to me why this game is played only by spics almost exclusively?

Can someone explain to me why this game is played only by spics almost exclusively?

Go on Twitch right now, or any time, day of the week you so wish, and find me one person streaming that is not a beaner. It's frankly uncanny. They take to Gears like autists take to Sonic the Hedgehog. Please explain, because it's like a supernatural phenomenon.

Different things cater to different demographics and races? It's appealing for each aspect, spics also fucking LOVE Dragon Balls Z and Metal Slug.

Why do Koreans like Starcraft?

Mexicans like third person shooters

Whites like grand strategy or FPS games

Blacks like fighting games

Yes, but I'd love to know what these things are and why you don't see them flocking to any other shooter, 3rd person or 1st. Or why you don't see any white people playing it competitively.

mexicans/blacks/asians like fighting games
white people like super smash brothers

I noticed this from it's inception btw. I used to play a shit load of gears of war 1 back in the day and then there was this era change. Suddenly all around me I'm always surrounded by spics, spics everywhere ruining my pubs. I had to eventually only go to pubs that didn't have friendly fire because all the spics would usually gang up on any non spic at the start of a round and TK the shit out of them. It was hell. Spics ruined gears of war well actually gears of war ruined itself with weapon balance patches and the next games in the series are suffering from horrid "matchmaking" where you wait 10 minutes to play a 15 minute game. In gears 1 even in ranked you are just stuck in the same server with the same people and eventually the weaker players leave over time and only the strong survive and keep playing. Gears 4 has gameplay that's more reminiscent of gears 1 but the matchmaking system makes the game unplayable. Who the fuck wants to wait 10 minutes to find a game and play with total rando's only to be thrown out of the game to play another game with total randos. Matchmaking in gears is intolerable just like the spics who play the game.

Sounds terrible considering the game is P2P

Then again, why the FUCK would you EVER play a P2P game online? Better yet, why would you purchase a game that uses P2P, a sign that the devs clearly do not give a single fuck about the game in any way?

It's trash and I didn't pay for it. My friend has an Xbone and I go over his house and we play it together. We usually get drunk or something to ease the pain of the in between game wait times or we literally pick up guitars and start writing songs whilst waiting for the next game to start. It's fucking pathetic how bad the waiting times are.

whites like weeb shit and furr afinity.

They latched on during the first installment. It was a new IP on a new console and it had all the tough guy aesthetics that would appeal to the wannabe gangsters in middle and high schools at the time. It even had a character named "Dominic Santiago" that would have helped reel in these kinds of groups that racially segregated themselves and wanted to project themselves in-game.

This is all coming from experience like this user Going through high school during the 360 era, there was a common theme among what majority was calling their main multiplayer game. Whites drifted towards Halo 3 and COD4, tacos towards Gears. I imagine the vets would have propagated up through the series and spread the word around their real life communities keeping Gears however it is like now.

Faggots like RPGs.

Hi just came into this thread to say that I played the hell out of Gears of War 1, 2, and 3 multiplayer (had to drop it at Judgement, what a fucking steaming pile of shit) damn near to the bone. Nearly every fucking day at least a couple of hours when those games were out and hot.

Literally never ever had this issue.
Before you say its a regional thing, I live in Miami. You'd expect me to get more "spic" interaction with the P2P networking in GoW1 or maybe at least just because I'd be on those coastal city servers in 2 and 3.
This is basically all bullshit and trash.

Nice fucking try, Holla Forums. Go cry about your brown boogeymen elsewhere.

Oh and on another note, I found that while Gears wasn't getting the same numbers Halo was, it seemed to have more women playing the game than Halo. Especially around the time of Gears of War 3.
My guess is that the default nature of a squad-based thing.

Dudebros have moved on, Xbone was lackluster to the point even the hardcore Halo fans hated Halo 5, and I think the Gears of War franchise hasn't recovered since Judgment came out.

Xbox became popular since that stupid Guns for Xbox program they did to fight crime by making all the criminals addicted to video games, good job spics.

Like I said in my OP, go on Twitch right now and see who is streaming Gears 4 and tell me what you see.

kill yourself already

same way homosexuals like jrpgs

Extremely wrong, Whites only like Microtransactions and Pay 2 Win

wow there faggot

Young whites like survival/rpg games like Rust, Dark RP, and Atlis Life. For some reason, they act like complete niggers on there. They steal, lie, kill, and cheat.

Is that why I see them in games like CSGO.

because deep down they want to be what they cant :^)

I'm a spic and I hate cover-based shooters like GoW.

Why do non-whites even come to Holla Forums. There's a million other places like World Star Hip Hop or some shit you darkies can go to.

God you seem like a butthurt 4cuck OP, did you think you were too cool for them so you came here? What kind of faggot makes posts like this in his own thread? Holy shit

Gee, why do non-whites come to a forum made to discuss non-white entertainment?

Because video games are the last stand of implicit white identity.

That's just as retard as forcing diversity into vidya

I welcome the few decent non-whites that recognize that the rest of their race is shit, and have no irrational in-group preference for said shitty race like the rest of them do. Our Holla Forums has attracted a ton of mestizos/hapas/blacks that want to MAGA, so naturally there's going to be spillover here. Meanwhile whenever Holla Forums gets doxxed, it's always a bunch of sickly looking white trannies and fags.

Shit thread, by the way.

Gee, I wonder! How dare southamericans and europeans, not be up to date with yankee teen culture?!

You were all about it just 10 years ago, but now it's soooo old and out of fashion. And toxic masculine to boot.

I genuinely wonder how with certain demographics you can tell right off the bat they love a certain series or genre. I guess they love the gore effects or some shit.

Not really, asians love games as much as whites.

Kino is more up your alley. Theatre was even more Euro.

No wonder Holla Forums has gone straight to shit.

You can blame Trump

What a nice dubs thread you got here.