Congressman personally removes Painting in capital depicting Policemen as pigs

Lol

apnews.com/amp/b4d1d7f2a2a34074bdaedca93e064ad4

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/indiana-town-s-entire-police-force-quits-protest-immoral-things-n696386
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was a high school student who painted that, both incredibly talented and an absolute madman. The masses were not ready.

nothing of values lost

Pretty fucking amazing indeed.

Woah…

Lick boots, receive shoots

i rather have the police then to have lumpenproles running around robbing and murdering fellow working class people

Where the fuck did I imply that?
Anyways I'll murder you myself instead of having lumpen rob and murder you.

how are you supposed to stop murders, robbery etc without some sort of police force?
oh i'm so scared tough guy

there are people who are actually delusional enough to believe that this is why the police exist

nice non argument faggot

fascism is not to be debated, it is to be smashed

or you could just give an simple answer to how you are going to stop people from murders, rapes etc without some sort of police force

kek
fucking nazbols

There is a simple answer. A REALLY simple answer.

but that was never the point of the police nazbol-kun

The lumpen will be lined up against the wall once the revolution happens why are you defending them?

if it's so simple then say it

Lumpen includes everyone who isn't connected to capital you know. That includes neets,homeless people, petty criminals, etc.

It isn't a leftist version of "degenerate"

dosen't matter if it is the original point for the existance of the police you dumb anarkiddies
you will stil need some kind off police if you don't want murders and rape to happen freely.

YOU DO KNOW THAT NO COMMUNIST UTOPIA IS EVER GOING TO HAPPEN IF YOU ALL FLOCK TO EVER QUASI-ORGANIZED MINORITY MOVEMENT. THIS IS WHERE CRITICAL THEORY COMPLETELY FALLS APART IN EVERY SOCIETY THERE WILL ALWAYS BE MINORITIES AND IF YOU ARE ALWAYS RUNNING TO EVERY LAST MINORITY CRYING COMPETITION THERE YOU ARE PERPETUATING A NEVER DYING DIVIDE IN THE SOCIETY.

LMAO at the prerequisite sad nigga eyes

Well, the police certainly are better at raping, looting and murdering than the general population, I'll give you that.

Kill all cops

no you don't

so what do you propose instead?

Wew. Back then neighborhoods and towns were protected by their own citizens.

and it totally didn't result in mob justice and lynchings right?

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/indiana-town-s-entire-police-force-quits-protest-immoral-things-n696386
Speaking of piggies

as opposed to extrajudicial killings and "suicide by cop" etc etc yeah yer right we gotta have cops or else we'll be consumed by barbarism

what did he meaninged by this?

can't remember when that last happend in my country, or in America really.