We are soon having more population than Holla Forums

We are soon having more population than Holla Forums

Last time they got so mad about that
Hopefully these new users are permanent

About a third of the posters here are Holla Forums liberals and fascists

man this is weird.

Our poster counts fluctuate highly.

That's just a normal day in Holla Forums.

All publicity is good publicity?

so our threads on 4/pol/ have paid off?

Who cares?

You because you replied ya dafty

I suppose, but what matters is what we do when we get that publicity.

Awesome, it is our time to rise for the revolution

We've gotten this high of a count before in the past cause of Facebook fags and 8/pol/ trolls. Its likely we've picked up a lot more genuine posters since then.

You cared enough to reply

You need to study the immortal science of highly volatile Internet group dynamics.

High traffic creates outreach of our narrative and shifting the overton window. Like, wtf, sometimes I ask myself why some of you even follow a leftist ideology if you don't give a flying fuck about actually achieving something.

yell at feminists on twitter and call people classcucks instead of regular ones.

This.

You know memes. So make memes.

It doesn't matter while Holla Forums is still the propaganda leviathan that it is.

Holla Forumss obsession with leftypol and Marxism in general probably generates more attention for us than our own efforts, to be quite honest.

Double hover hand.
So young and already failing like that, very disappointing.

Barron only loves his mama.

Cant expect the son of a mailorder bride to not be a beta.

hot anime ass

True.

The strength of internet propaganda was tested in the American election. Leftist memers failed at getting Bernie elected. Rightist memers succeeded in getting Trump elected.

Ergo, right wing internet propaganda is more popular and more successful than left wing internet propaganda.

All left wing propaganda effectively functions as right wing propaganda because there are so many things spread around in our own circles that different, but nonethless agreeing, factions' opinions look just as bad as the contradictions circulating in the regular economy.

Bernie was more popular than Trump but the DNC sabotaged Bernie.

Kind of like an STI.

Memes are strong propaganda nowadays, even leftist redditurds are taking our memes and using it. More activity in Holla Forums is a good thing.

Booty to attract people to a thread works better as the first image, that way it shows up on the catalog. That said, we're coming Holla Forumsucko.

more than that if you count the tankies, reformists, and particularly kiddie-ish anarchists. At least they might be inspired to pick up a book around here.

So you're a loli or you just like loli sex?

I asked this before and the user said they were a loli. Then the thread got deleted. Then I got banned from Holla Forums on my phone. LOL.

the only way to be comrade

Fuckkk don't ban me mods. Not like I can find her.

Sounds fishy.

Here's a picture of her.

Andrea Dworkin pls go