How can I convince my normalfag friends to play better video games? They mostly play league of legends, rocket league...

How can I convince my normalfag friends to play better video games? They mostly play league of legends, rocket league, call of duty, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

gfycat.com/ColdWaterloggedHarpseal
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You don't, they'll complain that it's too hard or not as fun as their trash and go back to whatever hey were playing in the first place.
Also,
Why the fuck do you have normalfag friends to begin with?

They're lost. Call of duty and rocket league can be salvaged, but not LoL.

You can't. Shit taste is terminal.

normalfags are directed by feelings, so what you need to do is be passionate about the game in which you wish for them to play making sure to pander towards feelings rather then anything else but most of them you've got to hand hold them through getting said game making it as easy and as simple as possible

You better be charismatic as fuck and know how to lead a group both things you definitely aren't if you're posting here or they'll just think you're autistic and probably shut you out no matter how you approach it.

Hate to break it to you, but that's like bottom of the fucking barrel levels of shit taste. They're lost causes. You won't ever convince them.

get new dubs

I got my friends into Risk of Rain, I'm not pushing my luck any farther.

It isn't.

Introduce them to Nier Automata.

fuck you

and OP, you should ditch your friends. its better to have no friends than to be surrounded by shiteaters.

They would stop listening to him after 3 minutes of gameplay and then call it too "anime-y" and go back to LoL. You have to start with something simple and let them watch you play it.

Introduce them to mid tier games.
I'm talking about those games that appeal to both fanbases for different reasons.
What you want to do is leave a bitter taste in their mouth that leaves them wondering why don't more games do that sorta things.
Implant your ideas, don't directly share them.

Play better ones in front of them while not hesitating to call games you think are shit exactly that.

Casually bring up shit that makes a game good and what makes one bad while playing exactly those when possible.

The modern league of legends player is a distant relative of the meth addict: they will not stop unless they die.

OP, you're missing the point entirely. Normalfags don't play videogames to enjoy the videogame. They play videogames to socialize- the same reason they drink booze together, the same reason they watch movies, the same reason they watch sports. They don't like playing videogames. They don't like getting drunk. They don't like watching movies. They don't like sports. They like being "social". It doesn't matter if the videogame is crap- if matters if it's accessible so they can all socialize together with it. Any game can be fun when played with friends because you're not having fun playing the game, you're having fun hanging out with your friends.

This is why normalfags like terrible "accessible" videogames. Because it's just another proxy for them to socialize with. That's it. That's why they're "normalfags" to begin with.

Except they don't even like socializing. They spend the entire time playing with their jew tracking device. Normalfags like distractions, that is the true redpill

You've got a point, user. My normalfag 'gamer' friends have stated previously that they don't like playing singleplayer games, and when they do, they always have skype or curse call going at the same time.

Normalfags are so used to getting laid and paid that the idea of achieving an entirely mental or reflex-based accomplishment is foreign and dull to them.

I know this because I'm a 30 year old NEET, collecting digital junk to get to the end of a video game no longer appeals to me. I wish my life had progressed.

Fuck you guys I like rocket league

tell them to stop playing video games altogether and get a better hobby.

Have you ever considered the possibility that we're the ones with shit taste?

It really isn't. Most people are trash that have horrible tastes and personalities.Your friends are at the bottom of the junkyard in terms of trash judging by their taste.

Well you see, League is game best experienced with friends, and most people on Holla Forums have no friends, so it makes sense they would shit on it.

Don't.

Use the memes. I'm serious. I make antisemitic and antiSJW jokes with my friends all the time and they're slowly becoming more antisemitic and more right wing, and it works with vidya as well. Play good multiplayer games with them, and shit on mobas and they will learn to accept it. I've all but weaned one of my friends off league by berating him every time I catch him playing it. You must simply condition them.

This. I've gotten people into the original Deus Ex through memes alone.

sounds like they don't really like games user. They just play the most trendy normalfag cancer. They would probably not like/appreciate good games even if you forced them to play.

You can't just throw ASSFAGGOTS players right into a good game, you need to work them up to it. Start small and work your way up.

Also Rocket League? That game requires serious autism if you want to get anywhere. normalfags get bored of it fast. You sure your friends only play normalfag shit?

Doesn't seem too complex, but then again I've never touched it.

works pretty decently, I got my friend to fall in love with a retarded obscure series of shmups about a witch who does everything for candy because behind the cute exterior there is an insanely intricate input system that uses fighting game inputs combined with an accessible and necessary combo system all wrapped up in excellent music and gorgeous visuals.

Now we joke about niggers and jews all the time, watching murdoch murdoch videos as they come out.

(checked)
You're not alone user

Were we the real jews all along?

The only way to beat the jew is to outjew him

you are asking for miracles user
I have been trying to get normalfags to play games like Tekken, Street Fighter, Fallout, Red Orchestra1, etc. etc. etc. The list goes on and on and on. The normalfaggot is characterized by his desire to remain in his comfort zone at all costs. The moment the normalfaggot realizes he is not in his comfort zone he has a panic attack.

Becoming your enemy isn't the best long term strategy

Trust me that you can't. You can only do it if they are interested in a change. I told my friend numerous times for example to watch Conan the Barbarian, showed him numerous great scenes, gave him the OST, explained him the movie. He watched the latest DUDE WEED LMFAO movies, a bunch of them in a row, instead of what I suggested. And that's only an example.

And not only with him, but another friend too. It did not matter what I suggested, music, movies, video games. All that matters if they themselves say, "You know what? These games that I'm playing, they're fucking bullshit. I don't like how boring they are. I really need to play something different. Do you know anything?" Only then you can actually convince them of something, if they take the first step.

We just need to make sure we control the power and not the other way around. So yeah we're probably fucked but at least the kikes are going down first.

Stop playing video games.

at the lower ranks like a fun little bumper cars simulator or something. but it takes an autistic amount of practice and dexterity to get to a competitive level.
I've dumped at least 500 hours into the game and still can't pull off something like this consistently
gfycat.com/ColdWaterloggedHarpseal

Street fighter 3rd strike. It's entry tier fightan and allows for easy learning. Though most likely you need to make new friends. I like my tabletop group for tabletop, but I stick to the one guy who plays guilty gear with me to talk video games.

SF5 is entry tier fightan
SF3 is retard tier when you play with retards, but people who mastered the parry mixups are god tier. SF3 is probably the most "mind game" entry into the series. If you play with people who can't parry it just plays like a much better version of alpha 2. If you play with people who know how to parry mixup it's a whole different game.