I don't want to make ANOTHER one of these threads, but can we talk about intimacy and its relationship to alienation?

I don't want to make ANOTHER one of these threads, but can we talk about intimacy and its relationship to alienation?

Can r9k fags be fixed, or is the world that needs to be? You have a huge number of people whose entire political views are based on getting them laid. That is legitimately scary to me

I have personal stake in this because my brother is one of those guys who never leaves home except for his part timing at 7-eleven. He's very depressed and i'm his only friend

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!zwJwnRBK!OjBMERipHxgkhYTkpSYmjeBmtCsb-yOftILIOF38k0c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

also nogf nazi you are welcome here since you're the perfect example of someone whose politics is totally based on your loneliness

Get a hooker so you lose your anxiety to women

/thread

Many people these days rarely leave their home, and the numbers are only going to increase because we have everything we need in our home. and it is LOGICAL that we do that, it is easy and convenient so why would you get out outside of work?

And people including myself might want to meet more people but in my case i really dont want to waste my time trying to meet someone because it feels like a waste of time considering there is a high chance i might not like them at the end of the day

And honestly unless you meet someone with the same interests as you it is going to be hard to keep in touch

it's ok user, we're all friends here

Anti-social males would do very well under communism. I personally dislike guys who refuse to commune with others and have only dated really outgoing ones. Just my 2 cents.

That's the problem right there…a lot of young guys just don't make enough money to socialize with the opposite sex.

speaking as a virgin I see no appeal in that

I just want a cuddly gaming gay furfag husbando to play vidya, cuddle and suck his dick every now and then.
Yet it is so hard, have such specific standards…

Where are you?

it is the world that needs to be fixed. I'm depressed and lonely but I see no point becoming some Holla Forumstard. I'd be useless in a fascist regime. Although I can understand the anger and frustration.

Two things:

1: Getting laid is a numbers game. If you approach enough people you will eventually approach someone who is receptive to whatever strategy you're using.

2: The whole point of PUAs is to find what methods will get you laid with minimal effort. They do actually put their methods to the test and figure out what works. The problem with getting laid with minimal effort is that the women who will fuck you that way fall into two major categories: women who don't give a fuck because they just like dick and women who are damaged and respond to manipulative tactics. With the former type of woman, a man basically just has to not be unattractive and offer her a dick ride. With the latter type of woman, they are responding to excessively dominant men because that's what they're used to. This is likely to work better on women from traditional cultures because that's what traditional culture is like.

Your loss

Considering how much fascist talk about "superiority" they are probably more depressed since they will easily buy into the whole meme even the most failed of people. And often throw away their individuality just to feel better by being part of something because they dont have enough to be just themselves.

It is sad really, but you ll notice that you care about all that stuff less when you work, usually enjoying yourself in a good job by improving stuff and when you are back home to just want to relax and be casual, this depressing the world is doomed and sad feeling is gone if you have things to do.

Greece for now, not sure where I ll immigrate to in the future, the gay world can't sit stable for a while to choose

I fucked a hooker and it made things worse tbh. The problem is not that you desire sexual pleasure. The actual desire is to feel loved or that you are worth enough for women to let you fuck them (without economic incentive)

You'll find that harem anime always panders to this because though the Mc is always a worthless fuck (like the people who watch those sort of anime) they sacrifice themselves or do something that shows them better on a moral level than everyone else and that gives justification to have all these big tittied anime bitches

iktf

I'm dreading having to get a jerb

Thanks pal

If anything work has made me even more depressed and radical

Same here. I can't be arsed listening to all the inane stuff people talk about just on the off chance that they might turn out to be interesting or likable once I know them better.

That would probably be more tempting if the chick wasn't so plain. I guess she's lucky her tits are huge.

The system deradicalizes its own victims! Wonderful!

Very true, yet I am not so sure if it is better or worse, just imagine if people were autisticlaly passionate about random ridiculous ideologies, I can end up getting really dangerous to the point of fanaticism

It's the world that needs fixing.

I'm not a robot, but I fell out or don't hang out with my old friends and I get sex from Tinder or hooked up with girls in highschool and college but I've never had a gf. It isn't so much the lack of sex that's an issue, but the loneliness. I mean if I apply myself I could probably pull a girl a day but in the end I'll still be alone and don't have anyone to talk to. It really sucks and I just want a gf I can read books with or some friends who are left and get it you know.

So we need to fix the world and build communities where people actually interact. We've been transformed into resources rather than people under capitalism, robots are just ahead of the curve.

Or you could just interact with people of your own initiative?

How? Between 30+ hours a week and uni I don't have time to interact and what people I've met are insufferable liberals.

People just want dominance over one another in every relationship.

used to be one of those r9k fellas. still have a big picture collection of some cute girl who the lonely fucks like me on the board used to like to look at. Was a dark period in my life, but I was lucky enough to never fall for the vitriolic hatred of women of the board. From what I can tell from my experience, is that there are a few types of people that enhabit the board. There are the depressed types, who just go there as a place to vent their insecurities and sadness. There are also the bitter types, who will wax poetic about the "disgusting degenerate whores" and "repulsive normiescum".

Those sort of places end up corrupting you i think. i'm glad i never got too deep into that shit. It's just a cesspool of misery. still :🍀🍀🍀 but at least i aint coping with it by pushing my loneliness into fantasies about some russian camwhore

can't give too much advice I'm afraid, just try and redpill him. Perhaps get him to read into Lacanian psychoanalysis. Here's a link to Bruce Fink's collection. Start on 1997, progress to 2007, then 1995.

Consider getting him to read this too: mega.nz/#!zwJwnRBK!OjBMERipHxgkhYTkpSYmjeBmtCsb-yOftILIOF38k0c

Excellent introduction to materialism and dialectics.

That isn't what I meant. I mean that sex has become a bit of something that is needed for basic self-worth. That's why "just get a hooker fam" doesn't work.

That's the central problem here

Also feeling loved in central to human emotion buddy. That can also be accomplish with friends and family (though I don't have either)

still sad i meant

Buying a whore pretty much confirms that you're so autistic/unattractive/otherwise pathetic that you can only get a girl to spend time with you by paying her.

Could be your imagination too. I was happiest when I got off facebook and only communicated with real friends who would contact me out of their own volition.

So much retarded mainstream garbage ideas, fads, scandals, and etc. I was able to bypass by cutting it all off.

Much happier just taking care of myself and my family. I'm not on the same wavelength as most people. I can switch up my style, copy everyone, and sycophant it up whenever I want to get my citizenship award, but then again why would I? I'll do it for my family to an extent, but everyone else, are fucking strangers as far as I'm concerned.

People value themselves way too highly and when they realize they aren't worth much they do some pathetic song and dance trying to prove how important and cool they are. No thank you.

this

most robots are just lonely

I'm both bitter and lonely, but it still takes a particular type of person to go rant about all women being degenerate whores in response to that. I don't think robots deserve unconditional sympathy when their first response to their problem is to shove the blame unto someone else and start spouting hateful rhetoric towards them.

Humans are terribly broken and you need to recognize this and forgive. My political leaning come out of a deep desire to help heal the world and lessen our suffering here. I don't know if that helps user