Catch up thread

Hey fags.
Haven't been back here in a whole year.Let's say I've been on a long boat ride

Attempt to summarise Holla Forums's whole last year up until this point into a single post.

Other urls found in this thread:

ww
archive.is/DTgxN
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go fuck yourself. Griffith did nothing wrong.

So I can surmise that this place is even more infested with newfags.
Anything else?

/thread

you're full of shit OP but just in case you're notlurk some moar

We are now living in a golden age for video games

Fuck off

Ahahaha

Feels weird seeing people be so positive on here.

Pretty sure OP was being hypothetical you fucking retards

This is how it's done newfags.

Honestly I really haven't been here for a long while because of where life took me.

I just thought it'd be interesting to have every user give their perspective of what the last year on here has been like instead of the same continuous shitposting and repetitive threads.

let me guess: were you merely pretending to get dubs?

then go to >>>/4am/ where you can circlejerk with the rest of the attentionwhores , this thread is not videogames

there, you're caught up

If i had to use one word, faggots

You can really tell that people born later and later are starting to join by the amount of retarded shit you'll read.

you also forgot

>KOK threads are now board-culture (i guess a thread dedicated to shitposting and off-topic shit is a'ight)
that's on top of my head

this too, unfortunately those faggots will be the one who will carry the torch

We forced Mark to eat an entire cake while being bullied. I think it took its toll on him. He was last seen screaming at a wall in the middle of the night.

Weren't you the one guy who went to navy, and used the exact same picture?

Pretty sure you've got nine more years to go, bucko.

Imageboards have always been utter nonsense and the idea that coherent, articulate thought was ever a common occurrence on them is comical.

oh man don't forget

fucking hell this sucks.

The last one might be shills, user.

not to stoke the flames, but how do you explain this shit?
poor excuse, considering that you're from there as well.
doesn't change the fact that a pol subreddit exists, and that dipshits likely leak in from there. don't act like you faggot larpers aren't also a part of the problem.

Never go full retard, shillfriend.
ww w.reddit.com/pol/

Who the are you quoting.
and how does the change the fact that Holla Forums actively shilled on reddit to inflate their numbers?

The whole website is, newfag.

cry more, faggots.

archive.is/DTgxN

Get a real job, shilling isn't one. You can't sit on your ass all day but construction worker is something that might grow you some balls.

okay, thanks shill.
now go back to your discord where you actively masturbate to trannies and converse with pedophiles.