What's the latest shitty video game you played?

What's the latest shitty video game you played?

How blind are you?

The most damning thing about BF1 is that it completely wastes its setting, making it feel more like a bland WW2 game at best, and all the maps are terrible and the teamwork aspect is non-existent outside of maybe Operations.

But probably the latest shit game I've played recently is Homefront The Revolution. Its thankfully been patched to hell but it is so vanilla as far as shooters go, its a shame since I like the idea of making Homefront 1 into a better game and the game still has a great atmosphere and world building. Its just a shame that it gets dull super quick and until you get into some of the later areas the soundtrack is super generic.

This qualifies as underage, he's young enough to not know any of this shit. Some hotpocket needs ban OP

>>>/cuckchan/

New Vegas
It's honestly trash. I gave it so many chances, but it never caught my interest. Gunplay is garbage and unresponsive and VATS is essential. The dungeons and ruins aren't fun to crawl about in, and impossible to get lost in. There's no connection between your actions, so the quests done for one town don't affect the Mojave in the slightest. The game is overrated, it seems like people only pretend to like it because it's not Fallout 3.

Where does the dubstep fit in?

It's like you didn't see the daily thread on BF1 in the months leading to release with 500 posts of either
or

I swear its called Battlefield One because Microsoft paid for it.

that's how most games are now. if it isn't complete garbage then it's one the best games every because standards are that low and people are desperately addicted to buying new things.

you'd have to be retarded to buy BF1 thinking it's going to be good

I swear this song, whatever the fuck it's called, it's engineered as trailer music.

The song is called seven nation army and it's by the white stripes
The version in the trailer is dubstep-i-fied though

White Stripes - Seven Nation Army
Its a good song, butchered by dudebro normalfag remix heavy DJs for Ravefaggots who start chanting to the fucking guitar riff which has been Remixed more times than Skrillexes shitty music.
Its so overused that most people don't know where it comes from.

warframe, since the clan saved enough refugees for the ignis wraith.
couldn't bring myself to finish even farming the argon for it today and just played pokemon rom hacks.

Image didn't show, whatever.

God damn have you been living under a rock for the past year?

That said, for me it was Granblue Fantasy. The anons here in their general were saying it was good so I tried it. Hooooly fuck it is hot garbage. Run of the mill gacha mobage skinnerbox trash. I don't give a single SHIT if it has some big name nipponese artist and musician working for it. Quality art and music are toppings for an already good game. Granblue Fantasy is a pile of steaming hot cow shit with some whip cream and strawberries on top. Best I can describe it as gameplay wise is early 2000s Neopets trying and failing to be a JRPG. The only thing the faggots talk about in the general is their waifus since that is the only thing the game has going for it. It's not fun. It's not well made. Because the game is made in presumably HTML and Flash there are loading screens every 5 seconds between page redirects. Whoever made this should be fed alive to starving pigs along with every shit eating idiot goyim that actually subjects themselves to this low effort whale hunting crap. It is the epitome of everything that's wrong with mobile games.

I've been trying to work my way through KotOR which I haven't played since I rented it back when it first came out and didn't get very far in. The combat kinda really sucks, it's clunky as shit and every encounter is either brainlessly attack everything to death in seconds or blow half your grenades and medpacks barely staying alive. The leveling is really bland with everyone having access to the same exact skills and feats. The menus suck a lot of ass with the tiny little window for item stats so you cant see all of somethings stats without scrolling. The writing is alright I guess but it gets kinda old with half the conversations being light/neutral/dark/I have to go now.

Battlefield 4

Also, vid related. Every time I got near a tree, or an ally took cover behind one, the whole fucking tree snapped off at the base and fell over - then springboarded back up like an impromptu trebuchet the moment cover was broken.

Fucking uninstalled

Beyond that, it's just a boring paint-by-numbers military setpiece theater. Never tried the multiplayer. I can't see how the experience would be improved by putting myself in the same virutal room full of the same kind of asshats who actually enjoy Battlefield games.