Why are tumblrinas obsessed with the Fallout series?

I have absolutely no idea why. I see nothing that would appeal to them. Fallout doesn't have any sjw, trans or made up gender crap in it. It's as innocent as Halo.

They make their own fucking "original characters" and there are of course ones that use "they them" as pronouns and trans shit too. Hell, there are people who identify as a fucking Deathclaw of all things.

Go and fucking search for fallout on tumblr and click "recent". I dare you. The tumblr fanbase is invader zim tier.

Other urls found in this thread:

falloutequestria.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout:_Equestria
fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline
theovermare.com/blog/2016/02/wave-3-demo-better-late-than-never-edition/
nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/62835/?
tumblr.com/search/fallout/recent
youtube.com/watch?v=WorK2PcRZ0s
fanfiction.net/s/4112682/1/The-Subspace-Emissary-s-Worlds-Conquest
youtu.be/yM1yR7WYqgM
urimas.deviantart.com/art/Fallout-Equestria-Ch-1-Done-216655836
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Same reason why Steampunk appealed to them. Btw i hate steampunk.

For the same reason Zombie Apoclypse movies were so popular, so they can fantasise about rebuilding the world.

The 50's - 60's America aesthetic across all mediums draws those types like honey.

See the problem glasses and rockabilly dresses on landwhales for reference.

And the haircuts. For some reason that stuff is all really popular with feminists.

This actually makes sense. Could explain why a large majority of their OC's are lone wanderer clones and sonas.

god damn sonas are autistic..

I notice a ton of fags love New Vegas because of the Legion

Like the blue-haired chick from the one ASSFAGGOTS? Or is this a slang term I just don't know about?

sonic autists maybe

It's a shit slang term. Short for "persona". It's thrown around like crazy. Their OC's are based on themselves just with more genderfluid poured over.

Oh, I get it. I don't know why they'd want to play as an easily-offended landwhale in a post-apocalyptic hellscape where nobody cares about your pronouns, though.

That just reminded me of the MLP Fallout crossover that got sold as a book. Thanks for the PTSD.

I'm guessing sona is short for persona or as furries use it fursona. Who would of thunk it that somebody would create something more cancerous than furries normally do.

sauce?

I have to see this.

They call them a "falloutsona" or something like that, but yes.exactly.

falloutequestria.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout:_Equestria
Note the section that says "Official Print Edition"

Our time on this earth is almost done.

Didn't that have more words than the entire trilogy of lord of the rings?

Jumping Jimminy Jesus Christ.
What the FUCK is this?

I think it might. It's absurdly extensive and apparently really boring.

I knew of it. Didn't realize that it got fucking published.

Why should we?
Unless you think we fuck horses or something.

For some weird reason Tumblr has this obsession with the 1950s aesthetic. They like Fallout in an electro-swing/Caravan Palace hipster sort of way Not that there's anything wrong with Caravan Palace. They also like Bioshock for the same reasons. Its ironic considering how much they hate the actual time periods for being so "oppressive" or whatever

Nerd cred. These retards are the same people who clapped and cheered during the Fallout 4 E3 presentation when they announced you could play as a woman. Now they can flaunt their gamur grrrl status and buy loads of merch, oblivious that they're being pandered to.

The aesthetic is pretty neat, it's just a question of what attracts them to it. Maybe the compulsive need to be "quirky" and "unique"?

White men destroyed the world and now they have to live in it and make it a better place through violence.
It's a nice and casual series that doesn't cause them the cognitive dissonance that reality does.

Perhaps it's the manifestation of long-subdued desires?

God is dead and horsefuckers killed him.

It's popular, and it's extremely casual-accessible.

I'd wager immersing in the aesthetics is akin to an edgy character wearing his shackles as a badge of honor, or a dark reminder of why they fight.

It's not hard to figure out. Same shit with Skyrim. In fact, they probably only even found out the game exists after playing Skyrim. NV is even better though, since all the 2cool4skool hacker nerds on 4chan Holla Forums love NV, which gives them even more gamurr cred for knowing it exists.

You must be pretty fucking new if you've never even so much as heard of this autism before. It's been laughed at on Holla Forums since the time it first came out.

Saying you're a Fallout Fan is the new "
Instant Gamer Cred".
Give it another year and it will become as laughable as bragging about being good at Call of Duty has become.

There are days I think this medium is doomed, but then there are days I see shit like and that reminds me that the joy of gaming and fandoms hasn't been ruined for everyone just yet.
Just stick around a little longer and every single aspect of gaming will be cancerous, and then finally, we can retire into space caskets and chuckle ourselves into the sun.

They like to adopt the trappings of proper masculinity or femininity, but completely lack the proper understanding or commitment to be true adult men or women. Basically, they think it makes them look like something other than the whiny manchildren that they actually are.

This game will never exist and fuck every game that claim to be a realistic survival-game and have women in it, doing men's work.

It's cool to be a Fallout fan and experience all this great franchise made by bethesda has to offer, don't you know

I'm pretty sure the other Fallout Equestria book Project Horizons has more words than the Catholic Bible

That might be the worst argument I've ever seen. "If the game was better it would be better".

because they didn't play a good game in their life so they have nothing to compare it to. If you wore 10 and Fallout 4 was your first video game you too would think that it's the best thing ever

What did he mean by this

He's talking about munchkins who play on easy mode by stat padding

Because it's both popular and casual. As we know, they don't actually play video games, so it's one of the few classic RPG series they're aware of. So, like the gamer gurlz of yore, it makes them think they have 'gamer credentials.'

So it's like zelda now. Fuck.

This. Also
All I wanted was to tune my AM radio dial to 640 or 1240 while sitting in a relatively comfy basement, or witness a (failed) city-wide evacuation

I've been seeing a lot like these recently. I mean most of this stuff are universally known classics how come no one knows them

Because the universe as portrayed by 3 and 4 is shallow, all you've got to do to fit in is dress up in a pseudo-50s style and you're done. No need to learn any deeper lore of develop opinions on any of the factions because it's obvious who is good and who is bad. Oh and pushing a generic version of the 50s is nice for their ideology because they truly think it was white men oppressing everyone else.

That's all.
People like being part of a community, people are accepting of others as long as they produce content for it, even if they have never engaged in the official content the community is based around (in this case, game).
Obviously the game gets a lot of attention as a result of these things, and so then more people will want to get into it just so they can be "in" with everyone else.

You could both have a look at XCom: The Bureau. It isn't amazing but I did enjoy the early part when you were doing missions in 60s America (sadly the game gets much better ~4 hours in by which time you're mostly in alien buildings). Also purging aliens with M14s was good fun.

Hipsters in general seem to have an attachment to stuff from that era. They also have a hard on for "rustic" stuff even though they're mostly city dwellers. They're very similar to the yuppies of the 70s and 80s, and everyone hated yuppies for being annoying faggots, too. Both hipsters and yuppies share being obsessed with older pop culture and art while simultaneously being ignorant about it. I used to live in a town undergoing "gentrification", and hipsters loved opening diners with 50s themes. You'd go inside and notice the decor consists of a clusterfuck of shit from other decades, like Grateful Dead posters, metal signs from Pepsi and Coke that come from the 70s and 80s, and music in chinese made jukebox knockoffs containing shit like Styx and fucking Nirvana. The food is a mix of basic shit like burgers and fries and a bunch of vegan bullshit. Those places all go bust in less than a year and another crops up with the same fake, cheesy bullshit with a pretentious flair.

I like Fallout lore so everyone above this post can just fuck off.

As others said, yeah, 50s aesthetic bullshit. But I think the "punk" faggotry appeals to them as well, and that was present even in the first game.

That sex doll one is new to me.
Seen the rest.

Damn. His ancestors must be crying.

fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline
This is an incredibly good read if you haven't read it yet, and it's gotten bigger over the years.

Let's not forget the game slated for release at the end of this year, and the demo which you can download and play right now
theovermare.com/blog/2016/02/wave-3-demo-better-late-than-never-edition/
have a fucking youtube embed because I'm not editing down the 85 megabyte webm this produced

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

For the love of God

So this is what the CIA has been working on all this time.

That's why we hate plebbit so much.

What's that, you want more? nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/62835/?
what god would let this exist?

After latest Wikileaks reveals, this shit might even be another CIA operation.

why does anyone care about fallout? It's always been a shit series of games by an overrated series of developers who have never actually produced anything worth any merit.

I got the first two Fallout games when they were sold as a bundle on PC in jewel cases. I'd never played anything like them before, and they stuck with me through the years. Hell, I'd even go so far as to say that Fallout was what got me into PC gaming that wasn't autistic city/nation builders (I'm looking at you, Sim City 2000, Imperialism, and Zeus: Master of Olympus)

I dislike the newer generation of Fallout fans. Of course, the newer games also irk me. I have resisted playing 4 because I swore to myself I wouldn't, but there's a distinct lack of progress. It's been centuries since the bombs, you'd think people would build new towns and such.

Some anons have spent a few hours clearing out inventory, managing weight and placing everything important on a bottomless safe.

JUST

BECAUSE JEWS, YOU FUCKING IDIOT.
Now either shut the fuck up and help us kill them all or get used to this world.

They want the Legion to fuck the Marxism out of them.

Alternatively, they are a cancer upon the Earth that take perverse pleasure on defiling all that is good and pure.

I got my copy of Fallout 1 from a bargain bin when I was on vacation in Spain some 17 years back. I couldn't wait for the vacation to be over so I could go back and play the game, I kept staring at the screenshots on the back of the case all the time.

Because they're either normalfags that only play the game because it's made by the "Skyrim developers", are autistic Bethdrone filth, or are some form of degenerate fuckwit that wants to yiff in a virtual world.

Bethesda is staffed by idiots, Pete Hines chief among them, and they are seemingly incapable of realizing that the point of Fallout is that the world survived the nuclear holocaust and moved on. Instead of imagining how civilization might evolve in this brave new world they kept regurgitating Fallout 1 and memeing it to oblivion, all the while flanderizing everything, so now Super Mutants are orcs and the Brotherhood of Steel are paladins.

You mean 3 and 4. Most gamers never played NV let alone 1 and 2.

How anyone can be a Bethesda fan in current year is beyond me.

Why did you need to remind me that the abomination of the ne GitS is coming out?

Also 1, 2, and NV are the only Fallout games. Maybe Tactics

They know that Tactics is the only good game in the series, but they'll never admit it.

I don't know user. A lot of the San Fran crowd loves New Vegas.

Not played sure, but definitly read the fan wiki articles about all the fag characters and blown it out of proportion as if the whole game is this one big gay pride parade through the wasteland.

Come to think of it, this thread's actually inspired me to do another Legion playthrough and root out all the degeneracy in the wasteland

I thought they would hate NV due to it being too complex for their 1-digit IQs like this guy.

Because they enjoy the taste of feces. Either that or they play not other RPGs and have only other Bethesda games as frame of reference.

Because why wouldn't you suffer when we are?

Tactics is great if you add the rebalance mod and the fanpatches.

Also, Fallout 1.5, it's better than any trash Bethesda has released since they stole the IP.

Josh Sawyer was the lead designer of New Vegas, and his mod actively makes it more complex and difficult, """better""". Not that the unmodded game is any complex to begin with though.

The worst part is even the writers think the NCR are the best choice and defacto good guys

I remember reading this. Some things could've been done better. Much better. Also, I hope you have at least 1 week of free time, if you decided to be the absolute madmen and read it. Be ready for some exquisite edge. Shadow wishes he was THIS edgy and angsty! It's not nearly as edgy and angsty as Project Horizons, though. But this is what people say, because I haven't read it far enough to see how bad it can be before dropping it from a lack of time, not sufficient enough levels of boredom and autism.

they're like a shitty Yakuza or Mafia group who demand "protection" money and don't protect them. I can't see why anyone would ever side with NCR. In fact, the thing to do in Lonesome Road is to Nuke the NCR, regardless of whether you're going for Legion alliance or taking the Strip for yourself.

the "Complexity" the the mod and the hardcore mode add to new vegas are a thirst, hunger, and rest feature, which if you ask me is not in the realm of fun to manage complex, but needlessly trivial "difficult" complexity, this is the reason why survival game reason mechanics will never work in games that they weren't originally planned for, it always comes across as forced in and antithetical to the rest of the game's design philosophy, you really think they had a thirst and hunger system where you have to constantly hop menus to feed yourself in mind when they were making a bunch of the quests in secluded areas with little to no resources in them?

Every single time. I just want to beat this Razorfist faggot with a rotten horse cock until he stops breathing.

because it is "hip and trendy" to like fallout
there is no other reason required for them to be obsessed with it

That's not the point. Josh Sawyer is a big faggot. Therefore, his name being on a product should draw in sales among the faggot population. New Vegas is a gay game.

I don't really understand where you get that idea from. I feel like they're established as good at the beginning but by the time New Vegas rolls around they've become a bloated bureaucratic mess that helps just as much as it hurts when it forces the locals to heel.

I feel like New Vegas sets it up pretty well that by that time there are no good choices except maybe a positive karma Yes Man ending, and even that's pretty far from perfect.

No user, I mean the writers themselves have said in interviews, podcasts, and tumblr posts that they consider the NCR the defacto good guys, and the Legion as the "literally Hitler" bad guys

I agree that Josh Sawyer is a bag faggot, that was sort of the point of my post two, albeit more in depth as to why his mod is fucking stupid

Really? That seems odd to me. If they really feel that way I wonder how all the NCR-negative dialogue got in to the game.

He made some good Trump videos recently.

because moderate leftists thrive off of faux "dialogue" in the sense that they want to pretend like they give a shit about the other side of the arguement when in reality they're just trying to push their shit on other people

Doesn't change his shit taste in video games

Pic related is a leftist's idea of Literally Hitler.

Dragon's Dogma was another victim of this phenomenon. It is probably because these games have customizable blank slate characters and vague MC backgrounds that make it very easy for these faggots to self insert as whatever flavor of the day special snowflake they consider themselves as.

Its really easy to write a shitty long story will stealing from 2 different IPs

Detroit is actually fascinating. In the 50s and 60s white people literally fled the cities for the suburbs. Now white people are coming back and pushing darkies out of NYC and SF.

But user…

I am a moderate leftist

Sorta explains a lot then, doesn't it user?

Isn't the single longest fictional story ever written by a human a Smash Bros. fanfic, something in the ballpark of 3.5 million words?

Because niggers rioted and kept rioting.

And naturally negros cry muh gentrification and complain whites are making the inner city fit for human life again.

Fucking coons.

Do you prep the bull or just let him at your wife the moment he walks through the door?

Is there a "we wuz kangs" mod where you build your glorious negro empire?

Further, if he was the lead designer and a faggot, his gay must have spread on to New Vegas. None of the Fallout games save for Tactics are free from the gay, as every game has been developed by a team of gay Californian liberal metropolitans except for the Bethesda games, which are made by unimaginative corporate suits. Tactics is the only good game because it wasn't made by fucking asshats.

BETHESDA FALLOUT
is popular, normalfags and fags never played the originals nor they care.

I just don't know about this new generation. Fuck Fallout 4, fuck modern video games, fuck this whole mess. I would burn my own fucking hobby to the ground if it meant saving everyone from this fate.

A broken watch is right twice a day.

Did I not just say that the NCR is just about as bad as a Legion ending?

I feel like you don't know what a true moderate leftist is. For example, I don't feel that further restrictions on gun ownership will reduce the crime rate, and I don't believe that we live in a "Patriarchy", but I also believe that a safety net for the poor and free public education are good ideas, and that there's nothing wrong with gay people getting married.

I think Skyrim had a bunch of WE WUZ mods that made the Nords more vibrant. One of the modders went full sperg during the election campaign holding his mods hostage (not that anyone gave a shit because they were buggy trash) and ragequit when Trump one.

I remember this faggot. His "diversity" mods won't be missed, good riddance.

Not at all. I just can't get a bead on that faggot. He is like the ultimate fence sitter who tries to avoid all confrontation by indulging in everything both good and horrible.

I kek'd

I dont know

So you're a lolbertarian, user I hate to break it to you but that's even more pathetic

holy shit i'm legit triggered

user please..

All they said was that the NCR isn't going to collapse overnight and they aren't as bad as Caesar makes them out to be.

RazorFist cut Heavy Rain a lot of slack for being made by a French guy.

Pls user, no one likes a history revisionist.

The Legion taking over is the best thing possible for the wasteland. They're the only faction that can bring lasting order

It's a combination of things; The people wanting to infiltrate our culture and try to corrupt it from within took a liking to how welcoming (or how casual) the story and gameplay was for obivion, fallout 3 and NV, and having already latched onto the big 3 of Nintendo (Mario, Zelda, and Pokemon), decided to latch onto this series and developer, with how Bethesda boasted being the most mod-friendly PC dev out there. Like with any game series they latch onto, they ignore or do their best to avoid any mention of the older or obscure titles of the series, and if they get asked about it, they make up some bullshit story about playing them while they were younger and move onto a different topic about the modern game. Didn't help that NV had topics within the game that they saw as pandering to their ideals (which they may have been, but the devs and writers didn't make a big deal about it like they do now). When Bethesda saw how they were getting praise for this and more sales with both pandering to them and paying journalists to hype up their games, they increased the pandering to the infiltrators, by making future titles even more casual and lore-raping while making special snowflake characters so that even the most in-adept tumblrina can play and claim they are gamers, furthering their attempt to "kill" us or remove us from having a voice in how games should be made or be better than what they are (as well as calling these devs out for making a shit game and their multiple problems both game breaking and low standards). Doesn't help that journalists, publishers, and even devs themselves were turning on true gamers by ostracizing them from having any sort of voice for calling out shit games, hence why GG started with the uproar of Zoe's shit "game".

tl;dr: Tumblirinas saw the games as an easy way to latch on and infiltrate our culture and change it from within. Since then they've been shitting up this and other series since then with having devs pander to them over the true loyal fans.

In a way, it helped show which devs are really in it for the passion to make a good game for true gamers and which ones are in it just for the money (or for further shoving down the narrative (((they))) want us to believe in bioware's case).

Fucking hell…The CIA must be really bored to participate in this

(checked)
The ones that want us to endure the struggle and fight against this, either by not supporting the devs that pander to this crowd, or calling out and spreading word of the bullshit they're doing and putting into these games.

hows restoration mod for fallout 2 btw never tried it, and to that matter hows fallout 1 fixt mod?

The Legion ending is like letting Muslims take over Europe.

Those facts sound more like they would support a Matriarchy than a Patriarchy. Patriarchy is for sure an extreme leftist idea and I definitely don't believe in it.

As said, the Legion is far from stable and as soon as Caesar dies it'll fall apart.

It'd be the opposite. Whites create civilization.

>implying Spaniards are white

The only legitimate claim against them is that there would be problems after Ceasar dies, in which case they would have to crown a new emperor.

Reminder that after Caesar came the Augustus.

It's not bad, it adds a ton of little things and some new areas that weren't able to make the final game.

Ceaser set his Augustus on fire and threw him into the grand canyon.

So approve of Jizya?

This asshole is a nigger in every way except skin color.

Then he wasn't the real Augustus.

I remember reading this entire thing and participating in the general threads on fucking /mlp/ back in the day. It's probably the most autistic thing I've ever done.

okay user, now I know you're retarded

holy dubs confirm

Are you CIA user?

So not at all since he doesn't have any nigger genes?

No, I'm just a big aspie.

Do you even know what is Jizya? It is a tax that Muslims give to non-Muslims for not being Muslim.

He has nigger memes.

My statement stands user, you are a fucking retard

:^)

If you play Fallout and you don't try to rebuild civilization you are probably a closet libcuck/communist.

Legion = Islam
NCR = Modern democracy a.k.a blacked
Brothercuck of Steal = Scientology

The only correct choice is Enclave.

UUUUs

I want the casuals that dont play games to get out of Holla Forums

But I can't act like an edgelord and pretend that I understand factions like the Enclave!

Where the fuck are my Robert "I will take us to space" House bros?

House is just as legitimate a choice, honestly, anyone other than the NCR is, but the meme that the Legion are literally hitler needs to die

>not just putting the pointless revenge stuff behind you and fucking off through the Mojave outpost in the cut ending

This, also i coulnd just force myself to betray and kill a man who saved your life, employed you and promised everything you wanted

Also the fact that he is over 400 years old and he will live another 200, he has more knowledge than anyone on the wastelands and actually long term purpose

Go live in your commie Islamist paradise.

There is no need to discuss the the best ending,

lel

fuck off Todd

Face the facts already. Fallout as a series was never good. Tactics was the only good game in the series, the rest were mediocre. Fallout 3, New Vegas and 4 are very consistent with the series, because they're all bad games.

Nice try Todd.

1 and 2 were mediocre CRPGs. They're trash made by faggots from California, like 3 and 4 are trash made by faggots from Maryland.

I love Tactics though because it's the only game in the series that utilizes the setting well, whilst having great gameplay.

But let's be honest, the AP system was so skewed there were mods to fix that shit even when it was new.

I've never played Fallout 4. I've played Fallout 1, 3, New Vegas, and Tactics. The only one I enjoyed was Tactics.

Even if that were true, you're talking about Fallout 2 as if you know what you're talking about when you claim you haven't even played it. Opinion discarded.

Fallout 2 looks exactly like Fallout 1 in terms of gameplay. Just like New Vegas is to Fallout 3.

You're such a fucking retard.

he's not wrong though. FO2 just tightened up the gameplay while building on the world's lore.

I'm not the one who enjoys games made by Californian liberal faggots though.

That may be true but if he's on here talking about games he's never played before like he knows what he's talking about, he should go back to reddit.

So you take the FaggotFist approach to reviewing video games.

user, that's a dangerous way of thinking. Fuck you, I'm not going to play modern garbage because "I might be wrong" despite seeing gameplay and what the devs have said.
But the faggot saying FO1 and 2 is garbage sounds like a retard that couldn't wrap their head around the movement/AP system, kek.

Just watching gameplay videos of Fallout 2 shows me that it's worse than Tactics in every single way, and it's almost exactly like Fallout 1. I'd rather not subject myself to such an abysmal experience again.

I want to filter you for being such a retard but your salt is rewarding.

meant to reply to

I've experienced Fallout 1. It's not good. If Fallout 2 plays anything like Fallout 1 did, and I know it does, I'm not going to enjoy it. The only thing that would be different is the story, and I couldn't care less about the story.

Saying the same retarded things over and over again won't suddenly make you right user.

How am I wrong?

Your opinion is invalid because you're talking about games you have no experience with.

In what way is Fallout 2's gameplay different from Fallout 1's?

i wish Fallout would focus more on a tribal vs settler conflict, settlements should run more on a tribal goverments and more developed towns should have labour guilds based goverments or republic city-states

Oh, you crazy fucker.
I used to browse mlpg. I feel you.

What about throwing them into the sky?

… that isn't Caesar's back story at all. His brain tumor is only a recent thing, a few months at most, and he's been running the legion for decades.

Checked.
End of fucking thread.

Basically what says. Tumblrinas like to fantasize about world's in which there is there no government to overthrow. Because they like the idea of changing the world but they don't like the idea of putting in the effort to overthrow any current established government.

And then no one answered his legitimate question

He'd know if he played it.

He has a point, though. Fallout 1 and 2 have the exact same gameplay, both do combat the exact same. You might have a couple opportunities to do slightly more stuff in Fallout 2, but largely it functions the same way.

When you legitimately like the NCR and want to bring back a semblance of the American government since the Enclave ship sailed and hit a mine years ago.

Fuck the Brotherhood of Steel by the way.

No he's completely right in that regard. He's just a retard for thinking they're terrible games, rather than just knowing his taste is terrible.

Any sandbox game that allows you to create a character by your own volition has that appeal. Especially with Bethesda mods that pretty much allow you to play as a otherkin ladyboy pony if you want.

do you have a single fact to back that up?

Imagine the future when parents can tell doctors "yeah, we want to remove our kid's consolefag gene out".

tumblr.com/search/fallout/recent

Daily reminder that House always wins

Only mature gamers such as yourself like Fallout, you tell OP right off.

Is that regular NV or a Tale of Two Wastelands?

C H E C K E D

I am let down by this get

oh shit

Dude, that shit's cool.

Who put that plant on the dogger?

The doggo himself.

It just grew there.

It's part of him now.

That's a new Pokemon.

God

We did it fam.

The dog's name is Harold.

How to mod gaem?

just teach your kids yourself you lazy nigger.

Pretty easy
And that right there is the genuine Bethesda experience

:(

Because it's a nongame.

Give me a list of things you do in Fallout that bear any meaningful gameplay?

You go around talk to fags, loot stuff and ideally steamroll enemies that don't have a chance of killing you.

Nothing you do actually fucking matters from a gameplay standpoint. You play pretend and fool yourself into a bizarre state of happiness.

To be fair, I semi-randomly modded the fuck out of Skyrim once like a jury-rigged Wraithguard into something that was pretty fun for about 100 hours with all of the quest mods and shit.

Currently it's the only game I've found where I can play a cute redhead with a crossbow and minor shitty magic who eventually develops enough as a mage to start relying on wizard powers and a magic greatsword that shoots red laser beams for CQC. I understand this is a very specific playstyle but unfortunately Bethesda games are the only thing that caters to it outside of highly unoptimized but fun table-top builds.

Cause tumblrina's like any female, would love a world where dominant men rule the world and use them as their dirty breeding sow.

Also it is suggested to play this song as a Melee oriented character with a big fucking hammer and Raider armor and going into a Ghoul infested nest and cull the irradiated mess.

youtube.com/watch?v=WorK2PcRZ0s

Man that thread was something.

Fallout: Equestria is practically it's own fandom at this point.

I'm usually against copyright law and patenting as a matter of principle. But this? This should be illegal.

Nothing matters story wise either.

The problem that I have is: I already played Fallout 3 and NV. It was fun at the time but there's no reason to play another Fallout game. I'm done with open world exploration games. From what I've seen the music, story and characters are only getting worse.

They'll keep churning it out though.
I honestly just want a Van Buren styled fallout 3, completed and everything.
then I'll never bother with fallout again.

I'd rather someone take the general ideas of FO1 and 2 and make a games based off 70s and 80s science fiction.

fucked up part is this is legal since it technically constitutes a parody of both properties and is protected under fair use

He is purposeless and needs his ass booted out the door. Without a taste of responsibility he'll never improve.

Are those leather-bound?

Humanity was a mistake.

Gas the furfags. Degeneracy war when?

I went yesman because fuck killing the BoS. I imagine my character would have put them in charge of Vegas.

Kind of ironic if they were actually in the '50-'60s they would be placed in mental asylums and have daily shock therapy until they were normal.

I hate that for some reason people add "punk" to ever setting when it makes a subgenre. I'm waiting for asianpunk or raiderpunk, it's going to happen.

I'm looking forward to the punkpunk genre myself. Everyone looks like a hybrid of Tumblr and the 90s.

Come to think of it, I think the only reason people remember the "Criminal Scum" line from Oblivion is because its one of the few times any of the characters show any damn emotion while talking to you. Everything is always delivered in an extremely calm manner despite whats going on.

oh god i had no idea about the game, even though it was inevitable

Goddamn I hate the fact that it actually seems like a good amount of effort went into it for a Fallout 3 mod and they had to shove in their fucking brony bullshit in there.

I'm gonna start calling dildos "hug nails" from now on.

This entire thread makes me want to crawl to NMA and never come out.

Remember that down the road they will come to regret showing that MLP shit in there and rendering all of their efforts results a unplayable cringefest

but why, I can see them liking 2 and 3 because muh stronk womyn of color but please leave 1 alone

But why? They supposedly hate the 1950s and everything it stood for. These "people"!

they need to appropriate and subvert that "hateful part of history", so that future generations won't look at the filthy 50s, but at the progressive 10s.
Same thing they're going with Lovecraftian lore, they're writing books in the same settings, but with niggers and QUILTBAGPIPE in them.

Want to read all 3,548,615 words of it, user?

Why specifically not Bioshock 1? It is still irredeemably shit.

ok

They are doing the same thing with the classic film The Birth of a Nation (1915) by making a new movie with the same name about nigger rights. Try looking up The Birth of a Nation in Google, go ahead.

Funny coming from people who complain about cultural appropriation and white washing so mutch.

House is the best choice.

Real gays don't want to get married, they just want random anonymous sex until they die of GRIDS or infections from eating feces.

A defining characteristics of SJWs is hypocrisy. That is why South Park's PC Principal is a shit satire. Besides not being a Tumblrina, he is consistent with his retarded principles (allowing the boys to protest after allowing the girls to protest as well).

Yeah, Hitler wouldn't be so stupid as to just destroy perfectly useful technology. Also, he wouldn't have allowed all the raping and pillaging.

I think a lot of people around here want that in principle, the difference is who we want it applied to.

A social safety net in a racially heterogenous country amounts to wealth transfer from whites, Jews and Asians to blacks, mestizos and Arabs. Not only does this make group A poorer in favor of group B, it also severely reduces the (already low) probability that group B will actually do anything productive, since whitey will just gibs dem mo' dat if they wait long enough.

The only socialism that works is national socialism, whether implicitly as in the Scandinavian countries pre-Muslim invasion, or explicitly as in Germany pre-WWII.

How long until that number becomes 6,000,000?

Caesar's Legion is basically Roman themed ISIS. Legionfags are part of the mudslimes faction.

Also, education is only so valuable. You can't make a moron into a brain surgeon no matter how long you keep him in school. Pushing the college meme on people who'd be better served by vocational training or even going straight to work traps them in debt and leads to an inflationary effect whereby you need a bachelor's in something, anything, if you want to get any job of worth.

Of course, the left is hard for free college and pushing the meme of "everyone needs a college degree" because colleges are staffed with leftist ideologues.

Same reason your mom is obsessed with my dick, It's big.

I think having public education is fine but I think universal suffrage shouldn't apply to those under welfare.

Common Core is an attempt by lefty to help niggers by changing the racist results.

Student loans are driving up prices, useless degrees are devaluing college, and not having a degree makes you look like a retard because how easy it is to get.

All correct statements, and I'm sure that your rank-and-file leftist wants free college for just those reasons. The strategists have different motives.

The solution is rolling back credentialism, not fueling the process by subsidizing college for everyone.

Hello reddit!

Copyright law is just engineered specifically to stop good things from happening, isn't it?

There is literally nothing wrong with reddit.

It's because it's brony bullshit that they were able to put on effort.

I've got the edit where it's a red user face somewhere

Playing pretend isn't a game. Dialogue prompts aren't a game. Sorry faggot.

Almost any one with an imagination would disagree with you on that one.
Especially D&D players.

So much work invested on such a piece of shit. There is no justice.

There only game part is the dice? Another non-game, which is why tumblrinas love that too.

You're making this easy, too autistic to see the patterns.

Stat choices, skill choices, perk choices. In the early games you have turn-based gameplay, and in the 3d games FPS gameplay. You might argue that the gameplay is shit or or too easy, but it's definitely there.

D&D isn't literally playing pretend though, you have a rulebook. Freeform is pretend.

I can't believe how many faggots didn't know about it.

Fallout 2 is a fucking mess of pop culture references a lore rape as bad as FO3 (nice chat with a deathclaw anyone?), it's not exactly difficult to hate it.

Tumblrinas latch onto random things, user.
There's no real reason for it.

Yes

How do people keep falling for your bait? It's impressive

That looks like one of /ourguys/ on the inside, trying to slip some redpills under the radar.

These chinks prolly don't even fucking know MLP, just making shit to sell to autistic amerifats.

I seriously wonder how it is that fucking adults stay this goddamn autistic.
Thank god I grew out of it very quickly.

The world of Fallout favors r-type strategy, that is: fuck young, fuck often, have lots of kids with everyone.
If the rads don't get you, the rad scorpions, deathclaws, super mutants, FEV, molerats, wendigos, floaters, aliums, ghouls, bandits, dogs, robots, or just about everything else will.

The few K-type factions in the game (enclave, brotherhood) are absolutely shit on. Yes, they make some headway in certain areas, but they are completely destroyed by everything else that's out fucking them.

r-type people are attracted to r-type games.
Liberals, which in this case are tumblrinas, are r-type to the very core.
The same thing can be said about anyone who loves games like COD.
Any linear game with simple mechanics and low skill requirement will have a plotline which espouses "act like a rodent".
If the game features respawning or a viable suicide strategy, it gets bonus points because who cares about consequences!

I wanted to bang Veronica so I had to kill House so that I wouldn't have to kill her family. Yeah, you're right, I probably shouldn't think with my dick.

Wasn't she a lesbian? And pretty obnoxious?

Yeah she was an obnoxious, lel so randumb xDD cunt. That user has fucking awful taste.

Yes to both, that user is a beta male who just fucked over New Vegas for a chance at pussy when Veronica will just keep him around as her best friend.

I read that whole thing. I regret everything.

You ain't seen shit.

yeah, well, your waifu a shit. fite me fgt.

ITT: 2016 newfags and/or bethesda shills shitting on NV again

Reminder for the next generation of Holla Forums since they don't seem to get it and I've been seeing this shit ever since the release of skyrim special edition:

New Vegas was not developed by Bethesda

It was developed by the original devs of the original Fallouts, it's still in first person and uses the same(terrible) engine but it translates the old school cRPG mechanics and design philosophy into the new real time system. It may look similar to 3/4 but it is vastly different and I recommend you play it before you assume things.

It's by no means perfect. It's a buggy, janky mess with terrible gunplay running on a 14+ year old engine that works on ductape and twigs. But It's a genuinely great game. Just watch this and tell me it's "casual, shallow bethesda shit": youtu.be/yM1yR7WYqgM

Also lurk more.

Did you even play NV? normalfags hate it because the old school cRPG shit is too complicated for them and they get their shit fucked by the casual filter early on. Steam records show most people didn't even get to fucking primm.

Tactic is pretty fucking good m8, I wouldn't discredit it just for being non-canon.

You're fuckin' with me. There's no way. It's gotta just be steam sale "touch it & forget it" shit.

To be fair I never get passed megaton city in Fallout 3. But that's more because that game sucks.

If you mod the game (or open console for that matter) steam achievements are disabled.

If you check the achievements for any given game on steam, less than half of people even play a significant amount.

thats for fallout 4. There is a mod for fallout 4 which re-enables achivements if you mod it though.

HOW FAR CAN YOU GET, Holla Forums? WISE FROM YOUR GWAVE!

urimas.deviantart.com/art/Fallout-Equestria-Ch-1-Done-216655836

The problem is that it's impossible for a man like Caesar to exist under Caesar. Caesar destroys culture and individualism, but it was culture and individuality that created him in the first place.

It's just like Marcus says: the legion follows Caesar, not his ideals. Caesar shoots himself in the foot – in his efforts to create a civilization that would survive, he made it so that it couldn't.

Why are you quoting me? I asked why tumblr was so obsessed with the franchise, not bashing NV.

And NV is my favorite right next to 2.

I don't think that's correct though.

Nah, it only disables achievements for the current session once you enter a console command I think.

==Neither New Vegas nor it's DLC were developed by Bethesda.

Neither New Vegas nor it's DLC were developed by Bethesda.

Neither New Vegas nor it's DLC were developed by Bethesda.==

But they get 100% of royalties you fucking idiot.

To be fair, the game doesn't record achievements if you're using mods. So…

I fucking hate
FALLOUT – fuck you Todd!
I fucking hate
No Man's Sky
fuck that neckbeard hippy what's his name
I fucking hate
Zelda – god dam SJW trash

wat