Do Stallion83's parents own a large company or something?

Because half of gamerscore whoring is the money to pay for all the digital games. This guy buys every indie shovelware title on the store. I've read in interviews that he "sometimes works for his parents". Has anyone ever uncovered information on this? This guy is basically a NEET with infinite cash.

For those of you who don't know, he's the guy who currently has the largest gamerscore in the world.

I'm the guy who has the largest dubs in the world.

I'm the guy who has the largest dick in the world.

what gay ass shit is that?
why do you even care about him or his e-peen waving?
what are you even doing here? just go back to whatever fucking shithole of a site you came and don't come back.

I'm not beholden to any site, I just want answers because this guy reminds me of that rich kid in high school and I would love to dox him and find out the only reason he has gained notoriety is due to his parents' wealth.

I doubt anyone here wants to talk about it or cares.

Please kill yourself, fucking retard.

Be honest OP, how long have you been on Holla Forums?

Long enough to know most people here are PC gamers and don't care about gamerscore, but wanted to know of the off chance.

be honest OP, how jelly does this faggot make you?

ooooooooooh dubs thread

eh

LITERALLY

W H O ?

I remember expecting this guy to surpass the levels of Boogie2988, only to be surprised at his size and health.

==LITERALLY=
D== ==U== ==B== ==S== ==!

brb, killing self.

His girlfriend looks like a tranny, though.

I can forgive everything else if I can pass those genetics along to my children.

she looks fine you jealous faggot

I wouldn't call her a tranny, but if fine is 5/10 to you, then sure.