Videogames are often used as political tools

What an unfair world.

Why are russian men so cute?
They look like a real life anime boy

Ukrainians are just larping as another ethnicity.
They are all russians

Like Jews and Palestinians?
Like Europeans and Americans?
Like Mexicans and Spaniards?

Agencies from both sides work hard on keeping up artificial hate between two states, because both are jewish and hate whites, wanting them to kill each other endlessly, for the sake of destabilizing the region for political purposes.

Soros is my hero.

Not only are you a faggot, but you also have a terrible sense of beauty. Go back to halfchan.

I don't think ukrainians were ever mentioned in that game as it took place in moscow. There is nothing there to "bring them together".

The ones who were there before Israel, yes. Those who claim to be the original jews but are just another brand of larping khazarians, nope.
Only white americans
Most mexicansa re too much intermixed with natives and blacks to b considered spaniard.

Yeah, all his NGO's backfired so hard it given a rise of nationalism in europe. Soros is not the hero we need, Soros is a hero we deserve.

Fuck off, I've been here since '13
I'm also into manly men
If you say you're into traps I swear to fucking god.

Explains the larping khazarians a bit more if you can, I'm stil learning a bit, and yes the whites.
Ew, ew, ew, ew.
Explain.

I agree. We need more of them to double down.

Ukrainians are smelly pee pee faces

Your ass is not white.

Eminem - The Race

slavs invented phones,alternating current and space travel
they also bring glorius communistic ideology to everybody
they also remove kebab
ur just jelly because you are an amerilard

:^)

That the vast majority of the jews don't descend from the original jews in Palestine but from the Khazar Empire that mass converted to judaism. It means they have no kind of claim over Palestine/Israel considering they weren't from there in the first place.

Y-Yeah, w-well Israel Invented CELL PHONES, ANTI-VIRUSES, WINDOWS XP AND WIRELESS, GOYIM!

I S R A E L I T E C H N O L O G Y

No one takes them seriously but college faggots and mentally ill art students/degenrates. Left or right.

That's fucking awesome. I'm gonna do some research about this and give some jews serious burns.
I'm not kidding
Thank you for this information

What if they make you cry, but aren't political.
I don't take games too seriously, but fuck, Super Paper Mario made me cry like a bitch.

You know that both communists and nationalists would rape you violently for being nazbol faggot with your meme ideology, that exists on contradicting claims.

Only the first one is an analogue m8. Ukraine is right next to Russia, it would make sense for the populations of both to be related. In this case, they're so related that there's no difference between a Ukrainian and a Russian outside of language.

He knows, I know, you know. That's the joke.

Taking a second look, you're completely right.
God, I love this planet.

all of you are just mad because nazbol 3rd positionism completely destroys your shitty synthetic bourgeois dialectic of left vs right

basically, you are stupid and triggered

That's fine since video games isn't a political tool but a form of entertainment and fantasy fulfillment.

Except for polish and romanian etnicities living on the edges of western ukranian borders, on lands given to ukraine from those countries.
But generally yes, they all are the same people with same dominant r1a haplogroup (which belongs to most eastern europeans).

The Federal Reserve hadn't even been established when Lincoln was president.

SLAVS ARE WHITE

I can't relate or feel bad for characters if they're sexualized.
I'm a bastardized mix between a goon and a channer.
I just want 2B to be my personal fuckslut.

dam u rite fam

That's also the Joke

I want to peacefully die between 2B thighs

finally someone understands my political theory famalam

:^))))

You wanna fuck?

Never have I seen a taste so shit as yours.

Brit/pol/ poster making himself look retarded again. Are you going to call Americans euro mutts when the UK has been colonized by Celts, Romans, Saxons and the French?

How the fuck is Kirby a political tool?

Strange, I have the opposite problem of not liking sexualized characters if they're not also relatable.

Nigger what are you talking about? First of all mexican isn't an ethnicity or a race it's a nationality (like American). Mexico is a multi-ethnic state it's somewhere around 10% white European (mostly pure Spaniards) , 10-15% native indios, and around 75-80% mestizo (your stereotypical Mexican). At this point the mestizos of Mexico (and most of central and South America) are indistinguishable from pure indios, the average mestizo maybe has one or two European ancestors at the most. Mexicans and Spaniards are not racially/ethnically the same at all unless you were exclusively talking about Mexican castizo's (in which case you would be correct).

It was okay. Way too linear, and not enough enemy variation.