Looks like the Crash games are "console exclusive" after all

Looks like the Crash games are "console exclusive" after all.

You ready for dem tears?

First of all nice source, second of all anyone who wants this already has the games.

EB Games Australia

If true, it's not that big of a loss, honestly

How the fuck is this a loss when more people can play these games?

Lacks the 'Only on PS4' logo. Didn't the devs say it was a timed exclusive? They'll probably announce the multiplat version in a couple months.

I'll just be here emulating the superior, original versions.

Fuck me in the ass I just saw the 'Playstation 4 Exclusive' logo.

They said "first on"

What are the odds Slippery Climb will be made easier?

I'm still pissed they aren't including the levels that got cut out from the original Crash for being too hard.

I think you misread what I posted. I was talking about how a game being multiplatform is a loss.

Yeah I was saying that it being a PS4 exclusive is a loss, just not a big one in my opinion. You can just emulate the originals on PC if you really want to play Crash.

I think what the original post meant is that the game isn't terribly interesting, so it not being available on multiple platforms isn't that much of a loss compared to a more essential title like say, Bloodborne.

Pretty much, yeah.

No one bought a PC to play Crash games or 3D-platformers in general. Just like no one has or will buy a PS4 to play Crash again.

Retarded normalfags will, sadly. Same kind of faggots who spend money on Pokemon Go or Mario Run. That's why Sony has been trying to play the nostalgia card with this game.

REMEMBER CRASH? WELL HE'S BACK, JUST FOR PS4 :^)

Its not like we haven't seen the only for titles eventually release on other platforms.

And who cares?

Tears from whom? The originals were playstation exclusives why would these being exclusive shock anyone?

Remember [your favorite ps1 franchise]? It's back as a remaster that you can emulate even on a toaster!

And who cares?

Fucking sys8

The games emulate pretty faithfully even on the shittiest of hardwares, I have a sjwberry pi shitstation I use for casual gaming on the big TV and Crash runs pretty flawlessly on the thing. Sadly normalfags are retarded when it comes to emulation, which is why things like this and the NES Classic even sell in the first place. Shit's fucked.

What he means when he says "console exclusive" is that it's coming to PC.

OP like the faggot he is didn't say "PS4 console exclusive" which is different from "console exclusive"

Why must we be forever cursed by gay OPs?

Seeing how i bought CB1 2 3 and CTR on release day and i still have their boxes, i'm fine.

Who gives a shit? You could easily download these games and emulate. They're just the same fucking games with a shinier coat of paint, right?

From what i saw, first game got casualized when it comes to box collecting, it now uses the system from CB2 and beyond rather than original where you had to clear the level without dying once.

Is the PS4 hacked yet?
Can PS3 mode at least be hacked?
I don't know much about PS, I want one if it has backwards compatibility like the Wii U

No, no and no unless you like streaming games or buying them again digitally for like 20 bucks, the whole two dozen of avaiable ones.
Its shit just like all of 8th Gen

Lurk more casual

In Crash 1, you are now allowed to die and still collect the gem. On the other hand, Bonus Round crates now count for the gem total, which finally gives a reason to actually try to beat the N. Brio Bonus Rounds. And really before, if you were going for 100%, you could ignore the Tawna Bonus Rounds too, since you can save when you get a gem anyway.

Still makes Crash 1 way easier, but it does add a little challenge of its own.

The main thing is that Crash 1 and 2 now have Relics, which is pretty cool. I heard they said they might add more stuff, like Stormy Ascent, the super hard cut level from Crash 1, and maybe finished versions of the other beta levels. Though idk how true that will turn out to be.

The games are also not remasters, they're remakes from the ground up, but they seem to be trying to actually make every level play exactly the same.

Can't you already play all of those games on the PC, though? That's like faggots trying to claim that Rare Replay is an Xbox One exclusive.

so its just a HD remaster of a game series that was never that good to begin with?

I can emulate the superior originals.

What did he mean by this?

anthony_burch_marriage.png
jim_sterling_marriage.jpg
jake_rapp_marriage.png

I wanna have a threeway with Anthony and jake

Daily reminder that consoles are trash and people who love them are masochists

Who the fuck comes up with their advertising?

Too bad Anthony isn't actually into dudes, just pretending for SJW points.

The guy who puts those up forgot to rip off the bottom part when he was done

It's a 2-part ad. There's another game listed as being 360/PS3-exclusive. I.e. next-gen, last-gen.

Then I'll call him out and harass him until he sucks my dick and takes in every inch. I'll blackmail the motherfucker. Show him who daddy is.

You have to actually wait until it comes out before you can call it inferior faggots.

no, its a full remake from the ground up.

Well on the bright side I saved, how much? Honestly I just want to know if they fucked up Crash 1 by not forcing you to finish a level on one life to get the gem, or fucking up crash 2 by removing high spin jumping with the crouch or wobble jumping.

I honestly think Sony was cucked by Activision pretty bad.
All that teasing and hype building, (leading people to believe that Crash was back on PS and naughty dog) was to promote an IP that they didn't managed to get back, and now sony is doing all the job for Activision to renew interest in the franchise so they can start raping it again like sierra and vivendi did after naughty dog stopped developing the titles.
And they did all this only for a shitty timed exclusivity.
Pathetic.

And third the remakes look like shit anyway

So is Jake

Available only on PS4*
*also available on PC

Who is he quoting.

Me I think? I don't know.

I Agree.

Why is it when certain companies get exclusives everyone won't shut up about it, but if other companies get exclusives then it was going to be shit anyways and we should emulate it?

Its a pretty safe bet to say any modern remake of an old game will be inferior to the previous ones. Thats just a fucking given at this point.

Are you trying to imply we haven't had a proper mario platformer in a long time?

The remake looks fine, except for a few washed out textures tbh.

last good ones were Galaxy games, so yes

I said remake not rehash you dingus And yes. Each new one that comes out is just completely soulless and has no real discernible personality.

Yeah it looks fine now but I promise you when it comes out you're gonna be singing a differant tune when you see it has some shit like microtransactions for lives, level skips for casuals and has "problematic content" "updated"

I liked the all star version of the maryo games over the nes version. Fite me m8.

I said MODERN remakes. As in "Within the past decade at the earliest"

Are you telling me that there wasn't people bitching about All Stars even back during the AoL days?
Some people actually said that Mario lost a part of his charm when they redrew him for the snes era.

All-Stars was more of a reskin than a remake. Same with Ocarina 3D