What are some good video games that let me do cool Ninja Things?

What are some good video games that let me do cool Ninja Things?

E.Y.Ǝ Divine Cybermancy.

Oblivion enemies are too spongy to really do Ninja stuff effectively

Mark of the ninja is good.

Surprisingly, BOTW is pretty good at ninja stuff. Get the Sheikah outfit for reduced noise and faster movement at night, focus on stealth and building traps for enemies, climb fucking everything and be a tricky faggot. I just wish there was a way to poison food and get enemies to eat it, that would be perfect.

Nioh, mang. Use all fun ninja weapons like kusari, katana, matchlock and explosives

You have to be at just the right level, perhaps 8-12.

You want your bow or poison to kill them in a few hits, but you don't want obsidian bandits and trolls everywhere

Don't forget ninja moon rabbit.

If you don't care about stealth you will love this one

Shinobido 1 and 2
Kaede a cute

E.Y.E. is the shit so far as ninja shit goes, if you are into Cyberpunk. Jump buildings-high, go CYBER invisible, sprint at sanic speed, teleport behind you unsheathe katana nothing personnel kid / telefrag…

co-op serb when

tenchu

My Ninja

Classic ninja

I'm gonna give this a hardy third, but, if you're anything like me, it's probably what rekindled your flame for ninja. I'm honestly considering getting an old Playstation to play Tenchu again.

I only ever did heavy weapons. I might install it again after work and get some friends.

Strider.

Is the new game any good?

The one from a few years back? Quite. It's a solid metroidvania.

(Checked)

Cool. I'll probably give that a shot too.
Have to find any excuse I can to put off writing scenarios for my tabletop game.

I liked how this game treats you like a bitch if you pick ninja dog difficulty.

Only a true ninjitsu practitioner will remember these games.

Reminder that two of the songs in S3:RotNM go by the names of my dear /d/ and trap boogie.

You mean loud, warrior monk ninja?

Or quiet, operates in the shadows ninja?

Emulation is better.

This.
You can't get HD, solid framerate and whatnot outside of running things emulated.

Even the authenticity argument doesn't work. Nothing is preventing you from setting up your computer to a CRT with a controller in hand on a couch or whatever if you're one of those autists.

No matter what anyone says. Emulation will simply be a better option.

I mean, I grant you some games aren't 1:1 (fuck knows that survival horror by From still doesn't run), but for the most part you can totally run this shit with better detail per inch than anything else now, especially with the HD porting of PS2 games all but finished.
More video relevant to thread.

That's fair. I guess I kinda wanted to capture some of the magic from my youth too. What's the best Playstation emulator currently?
Sorry for taking the thread off-topic.

I've never cared for what the "best" one is. I've always just used ePSXe and it works.

that .gif is pure, concentrated suffering

You're welcome.

Me too. I just figured there might be something amazing out there these days.

Reported.

What?

This.

What are some good video games that let me do a cool Ninja's Things?

So, I downloaded E.Y.Ǝ, and I'm apparently shit at video games. How am I supposed to ninja in this?

PCSXR with perspective correction is the best for high resolution and upscaling. Mednafen is better for accuracy. ePSXe sits in the weird middle zone where it almost achieves one or the other but frequently isn't as good as either other one at their respective strong points. Also it's closed source which is annoying if the developer ever fucked off and stopped updating.

First, figure out the rpg mechanics.
This usually takes about one run of the game.

Then, figure out what you want to upgrade into first.
This usually takes about two runs.

Lastly, figure out the fucking story.
This takes about three or four, possibly achieving true ending.

And before you ask, you can be both loud warrior monk ninja or quiet strategic ninja, but you do have to become powerful enough to manage doing either.

What are some good video games that let me give rimjobs?

Yoshi's Island

Dark Souls.

Ninja Five-O

haha

that actually looks like an amazing concept for a beat em up game, like streets of rage.

Shinobi is probably the best ninja game for warrior monk outside of Ninja Gaiden, I'd say, but that's just me.

It has for me too. I'm going to break out Ninja Gaiden when I get to a stopping point in Nioh.

If you're into quiet stuff go Splinter Cell Chaos Theory, Mark of the Ninja, or Tenchu.

If you're into the loud warrior monk stuff go any given Shinobi game, Ninja Gaiden.

If you like being confused play EYE Divine Cybermancy.