BEHOLD THE POWER OF THE NINTENDO SWITCH

BEHOLD THE POWER OF THE NINTENDO SWITCH
jk i fucking love blaster master

I actually liked the PSX Blaster Master, it's easy but really fun.

yeah it's a really good game, was the original like this?

check the catalog fagit

I don't see any other Blaster Master threads, so I bumped this one.

This game is fucking fun, glad Blaster Master didn't somehow fall into the hands of someone like Konami or Capcom

No reason to buy a switch, it's in 3ds too.

Really there's no point to buying a switch unless New Monster Hunter is released as console exclusive

So you have no reason to switch?

why can't a game just have a fucking remake, why does it always come back to some shitty paid for content that nobody asked for

this

But…but…I don't want to want a Switch. DAMN YOUR AESTHETIC AND HOW IT PLEASES ME.
Seriously though, do want and fucking-a to that new pixel art style.

It isn't as bad as other things that are worse so you shouldn't worry about it. It's not like fighting a problem makes it go away or anything.

Reminder that Sunsoft is now making mobileshit and is begging people to do shit with their IPs. How did the devs of Gimmick! and Super Fantasy Zone drop this low?

How badly will Inafune fuck this up? Second question: just who or what is Sunsoft anymore?

ITS PRONOUNCED /est-edik/, NOT /ayy-sted-ick/ YOU FUCKING NEWFAG

It's also on the 3DS bro

I was ready to bin it as soon as I saw Inticreates, but it actually looks surprisingly good. Glad it's on 3DS as well since everything on that is free.

They were some of the best devs during the late stages of the NES/Famicom. Gimmick is a really fucking good game and its fucking impressive for what they could do in a Famicom game. They went down the shitter after outsourcing to other dev teams in the 16-bit era, but then they made a comeback making good fighting games for the Neo Geo then they faded back into obscurity. Now they just make mobileshit and try to see if anyone will use their old IPs.

Inafune doesn't work at Inticreates and the game is already out.

its over, Nintendo won.

The switch is getting tempting with new zelda too

Nintendo are the only ones making games with real gameplay anymore, it is a shame really.

This looks really fucking good. The new suit looks pretty cool, and it has more characters too. I dont like how the protag looks, kinda edgy but i dont think we are gonna see that face often anyway

Nah thanks.

Blaster Master Zero is made by Indi Creates/Sunsoft. There's a difference between having exclusive rights to sell their games and making them. Either way, they are gathering good exclusives

They also made T.R.A.G on the PS1

:')

Clever. I like it.

How is it weebshit?

it's breddy gud on 3ds, I'm not buying a Snatch

Except this game is also on 3DS, and Zelda is also on Wii-U (with better lighting, almost the same framerate stability, and no technical issues that a lot of Switches are experiencing). It's still a lot smarter to hold out, and see if the problems of the Switch get fixed and if anything more worthwhile comes out on it.

It's almost as if localization removed original cover art from the game to sell to westerners

WiiU version also has shorter load times. Speedruns are able to shave off 30seconds alone because of it.

Honestly, even with the good games coming, you're better off waiting for a while

I'm glad Sunsoft isn't completely dead.

It's like people just forgot Blaster Master already got a remake on the Wii.

ayy

First time I've seen Holla Forums upset from the lack of localization.
It looks like Inti Creates kept nearly everything introduced in the localization (Blaster Master, Jason, Fred, tank is named Sophia III), but used the Japanese hero for Jason. This goes for the Japanese version too, meaning that the only difference between the US and JAP versions is text. I kinda wished they went all the way, but it really only impacts the story.

And it was shit.

WARNING
WARNING
INCOMING SHITTY INBRED SPEED RUNNERS
INCOMING SHITTY INBRED SPEED RUNNERS

That game fucking sucks.

Do you mean inticreates remade Blaster Master and not Metafight? I can't get it so I don't know.

I wonder what would happen to Mario Kart 8 DX? Will be a broken ass game and make the previous one into a masterpiece?

can you not

Oh well, worth a pirate, I guess.

Their parent company lost a shit ton of money on some golf course venture or something.

MK8DX has the advantage that it's not a hasty port trying to be a launch title for the Switch.

How the fuck is Sunsoft still in business?

Pirating a Sunsoft blaster master game because of a couple minor hangups is like robbing a homeless artist because their hair looks messy

Except only faggots give a shit if the artist's hair is messy, but everyone gives a shit if they paint the mona lisa like this.

That's beutiful

Who is their parent company? I read a lot a bout japanese devs but don't know origins or details about modern sunsoft.

THQ Nordic owns Sunsoft now.

t-thanks. people say my drawings are beautifully shitty. by people i mean my imaginary gf

beatiful.

Don't buy a Switch now, wait for at least the 2nd revision. In all likelihood there will be 3.

If you don't buy a Switch now you'll miss out on some really great games and everyone else will have played all of them before you get to it. It's a gamer's worst nightmare.

It's a kid's worth nightmare*
ftfy

Nintendo caters to hardcore gamers, parties, and kids with their versatile range of IPs. You'd be a fool to not buy in as soon as humanly possible.

Remind me again what esports shit they run? Hardcore gamers is a stupid term to begin with but I'm pretty sure it has something to do with esports because that's what the industry says it is. I don't care though.

Finally, a game about these two.

Imitate the attached webm.

Mark, are you ESL? Nintendo isn't hardcore.

pic related

forgot pic

No hardcore is a dumb term. Nintendo isn't hardcore but if I had to name a community hardcore I'd say importers or JRPGS or obscure games.

We need to make not liking the switch a bannable offense or something, because this is getting ridiculous.

The Switch will be THE dominant platform for all of Esports, just you wait. Mario Kart, Sm5sh, Spla2n, F Zero… Nintendo have been rising for a long time but THIS is their generation to DOMINATE eSports.