I play my GBA micro during downtime at work (which can be anything from a couple of minutes to an hour depending on the...

I play my GBA micro during downtime at work (which can be anything from a couple of minutes to an hour depending on the day) and I need a flexible game, maybe one with a built-in suspend or "save anywhere" feature.

I've played through all the Sonic Advance games because they're quick, can be put down at a moment's notice, and doesn't have a lot of required reading to get to the action.

Any game suggestions?

The Wario Ware series is pretty good for quick bursts of fun.

normalfags these days don't even know what a Game Boy Advance is. I'm pretty sure most of them just think it's a phone.

Both Metroid games had a sleep mode.

THPS 2 Advance and Wario Ware are pretty good for that shit.

Which one is the best?

Zero Mission. Fusion is still good but it's not as good.

I agree
zero mission is also very fluid to replay it doesnt feel stale on a second lap

I tried Fusion and immediately didn't like it, so if Zero Mission isn't strictly better then it doesn't stand much of a chance.

Emulators like "My Boy" let you save anywhere & suspend on any GBA game rom. It can be a little wierd if you're used to an actual handheld but some kind of handheld emulator might otherwise be better than a GBA

My recommendations are pokemon mystery dungeon as I'm pretty sure you can save at any of not most points during the game. And Mario and Luigi sss, it may not be as easy to put down at a moment's notice, but it's still pretty good.

Honestly I'm looking for things like Pokemon Pinball, not a heavy RPG.

Fusion has the slight issue of not really giving the player much freedom to explore, and feels more mission based. While Zero Mission does add in Chozo Statues to give you more of a sense of where to head (I think there might be a romhack that removes them), you're pretty much dumped on Zebes and get to roam around seeing where you can get to with what you currently have, and lacks the verbosity of Fusion as well.

Warioland 2 and 3 have also an save anywhere feature. But i guess it's almost impossible to get them.

You can save on any hole at anytime during the round, it just sends you back to the start of the hole when you re-continue.

I play Einhander on my PSP on my lunch break when I'm not shitposting on my phone. It definitely beats talking about fads or dumb celebrity bullshit to co-workers I won't see other than lunch.

Is it the RPG or the golfing that attracts people to this game? I tried playing Mario Golf on the 3DS, and it was awful.

The GBA games are a completely different beast.

Get Advance Wars or Advance Wars 2, you can save at any given time.

Castlevania AoS have a suspend option. It's what I play at work.

Super Robot Wars J lets you save fucking anywhere which is very nice.
Any Super Robot Wars do that, actually.

Fire Emblem, Advanced Wars, Super Metroid, Metroid Fusion, Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories etc.etc. one of the best game libraries ever IMO

They're also shit

Rhythm Tengoku
Advance Wars 2
Wario Land 4

heavy rpg, GBA, fucking moron. Where do you work you need to be fired immediately for lacking common sense regardless of you being a shit employee getting paid to fuck around.

I understand there's downtime at work, but not enough to play through multiple games to the point where you don't know what to play anymore. Nigger obviously voted shillary

Yo Wario Land 4 was the shit man, I beat that shit in the highest difficulty, all CDs unlocked, all treasure, perfect 100% run. Best videogame out there for the GBA.

WHAT YEAR IS IT

They let you save at any time, but the save only counts until you boot up the file again, otherwise it just sends you to the last fortress you finished

golden sun + lost age lets you put the game to sleep anywhere, and even has an auto sleep feature just in case.