What does leftypol think of Right-Wing Safety Squads

Can Left-Wing Safety Squads become a thing, too? Looks more productive than staging protests. You can even save lives!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CX0WKKXb62E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

These kids are legitimately autistic. Who else remembers when they were calling for attacks on art centers because they believe that is where the radical left congregates?

i remember it happening

youtube.com/watch?v=CX0WKKXb62E

I think they're a bunch of larpers trying really hard to instigate a violent conflict they wouldn't be psychologically capable of handling.

Guess they have decent hearts underneath it all.

Proper neo-nazis, upon observing leftists congregating in firetraps, would be more likely to burn the place down with us inside than to call fire safety.

That just sounds like swatting with extra steps.

To be fair, ==SOME== of the art that I have seen in Aus is shit (some feminsit stuff), but most of us are pretty cautionary with our safety.

They're a bunch of dickheads tbh.

They are not wrong you know. There are a lot of rich kid commies that love to hang out with crusties. They also love to return to their comfy homes afterwards.

Why would you sleep somewhere that could burn down if you can just go back to your house?

The big-bad basement nazis are happy to be snitches for the government

That's not a 'left' or radical thing

I feel like some of those people are just shitlibs who want to be commie to appear edgy, and then proceed to bitch about muh intersectionality on an """"AN-COM"""" group.

Isn't the government ran by the jews tho?

It's funny also how you don't see neo-nazis fighting the police, who are supposed to be enforcing anuddah shoah or something.

usually, leftists are middle class kids who LARP as poor people. every now and then a legitimately poor person will wander in and be promptly alienated by the complete lack of any connection with real world problems.

[citation needed]

Enemies of the people, obviously.

Of course.

Tourism

Have you seen modern art?
It needs purging.

most liberals are.
Other than that it's masochists or ancaps.

Left Wing Safety Squads is just voluntary community service. Go down to your local homeless shelter and help the most vulnerable people in your society. Don't be a snitching faggot, hell I stopped reading pol after RWSS.

You're just a faggot generous person user.