ITT: Edgelords you actually like

ITT: Edgelords you actually like

His name is Not Important

This looks like a deviant-art tier OC

Thanks doc

But really, who didn't like Arthas?

ye ye

Shadow the Hedgehog. I love that goofball.

Bass.exe

That hilarious moron off that Final Fantasy game

Is this bait?

Can a fatass be edgy ? Or is it only for the skinny guys?

PART 2 WHEN

Wrong video.

Fucking Christ, how long ago was this shit?

Never ever.

Guess they could. It's just that edgy characters are more focused on killing and less focused on cake.

At least hes got some good arguments for the things he did unlike most characters.

His smile is just so infectious

He's pretty wicked

Fug

Arguments that only make sense from his perspective.

Most edgy Nasu characters are fun.

LOL EDGY CLOWNS XD
I'm suck a good japanese or bethesda writer because LOOOOOOL EDGY DARK CLOWNS XXDDDDDD

So talented and funny and they could have a smile ear to ear but be dark and edgy LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL

this may be too subtle for Holla Forums

He did it again, folks!

the man Donte should have been.

Isnt that the point?

He only did it for senpai

OP.

Are you strong?

(Danganronpa 2 spoilers)
Is pic related edgy or heroic?

he is neither, he's an asshole best girl killer

The fact that rules had to be ignored for his case to work shows how shit he is

Nagito is just fujobait.
Izuru was pretty edgy until DR3 turned him into a good boy who dindu nuffin.

Only faggots who find him edgy havent looked into the lore, dare I say its
THE DEEPEST

Chiaki was one of the most boring characters in the series

I blame DR1 chapter 3 and DR2 chapter 2, not him. The "mastermind is the killer" rule was only relevant in those chapters but in each of them it didn't even affect the outcome so it was entirely unnecessary, and chapter 5 was easily the best in the series so I'd trade all of the other chapters just to make it more internally consistent.

He may have visually been fujobait but I think he was a genuinely interesting character.

Pick one.

Yeah, he was one of the most interesting characters in DR2 but I wouldn't exactly call him edgy, just batshit insane.

did you mistake drag-on dragoon for panzer dragoon

The only way that chapter could have been good is if it was internally consistent but it's not. Maybe if you turn your brain off it'd be interesting since it looks like he's totally circumventing the system but if you paid attention at all you'd see right through it.
For the first chapter he was but after that he's a one beat drummer. Almost nothing he did after that surprised me since it's exactly what you'd expect him to do. The only interesting thing he does after the first case is towards the end with the bombs but that case falls apart if you open the rule book.

Did someone say edge?

He's not edgy, he's just bad with women.

If it weren't for the "mastermind is the killer" rule then what other issues with internal consistency would Chapter 5 have?

I'd say it's more consistent than any chapter other than maybe the first chapter of each game, though Danganronpa isn't exactly known for being internal consistent.

Internally* consistent, fuck I'm tired

Beat me to it.

Here's my runner up.

Zero was more edgy

Not Important is fun specifically because he is so one dimensional and stereotypical.

His character doesn't try to be deep or complex it simply is. What you see is what you get. And what you get is a massmurdering psychopath belting out one liners and curb stomping people like a one man gestapo.

Not Important is one of the best edgy characters in games

He is so simple yet so memorable

From a memegame

He is the only who sees Link Power for the absolutely ludicrous fucking elitistic and anti-privacy system it is.

In truth he probably doesn't give a shit about any of that and only cares about being a friendless edgelord for the sake of it.

Blazblue in general is like GG let through deviant-art filter.

WHEN YOU DIE
WHERE'S YOUR GOD
Even his theme is absolutely ridiculous, yet I love it nonetheless. I honestly wish Terumi won since I despise nearly every other character in the game.

Suzy's theme is the worst in the game.

Better than Black Onslaught any day and a few of the II themes. I will say I have no idea what direction they were going with it, especially with the YOOOOOOOOO voice, which is probably the only thing I don't like about it. Aside from that, it's too over the top for me not to love.

Black Onslaught is way better than Must Die

SATURATION

Velvet Crowe.

For you

Velvet Crowe.

I could go on. Velvet Crowe is an edgelord, but she's a likeable edgelord because the bad guy is a complete faggot and she goes nuclear and by accident saving the world

Her notable quotes:

Velvet is Tales of Studios' edgy lightning and she is having a sequel a la Lightning Returns, awakening from deep slumber to save the world again.

Is this actually a good Tales game? I've heard people say it is just as good as Vesperia. I don't have a ton of money to spend and I would rather spend it on something that doesn't end sucking ass.

Shit I might just overlook the censorship. At least Bamco was up front about it.

Please tell me you're not bullshitting. I need more Magilou in my life.

It's okay. Most of the characters are likable, the story is good enough to keep you interested and the combat is what you'd expect from a Tales game. I'd say it's worth a pirate at least.
Also, Velvet's edge is pretty fucking hilarious.

Not really they said there would be none then got caught and said the previous statement was only about the costume of the main character. They also said they'd think about putting out a DLC to uncensor it on PC just to quiet people down. Then never mentioned it again.

Doesn't reach the holy trinity of Symphonia/Abyss/Vesperia, but it's better than Graces f, Xillia/Xillia2. and Graces f and Xillia/Xillia 2 are 2nd best tier for 3D Tales

I would have to dig for it but the director of Berseria stated "Velvet's tale is not over"

This nigga right here is my all-time favourite fightan character. SNK in general makes plenty of likeable edgelords

K' even has the best name

Most of the OG Edgelords in SRW are fairly entertaining.
Except Amara, she can fuck off entirely for what she did.

I actually want to see her get fucked nice and hard into a wet, satisfied panting heap just from reading this.

Is there something wrong with me?

Probably, but you're in good company

That's pretty gay

No user, you've just become another pathetic neet on this Taiwanese shadow puppet board. I long for the day you neck yourself.

I've only been declared unemployable. I won't ever let anyone turn me into a waifufag.

I haven't heard that one before, got a solid giggle out of me

That just means you're a lonely worthless NEET

He was my buddy until the fucker killed PJ.

Only if the game didn't have the hollywood BMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM music.

Why would I be lonely for not having a waifu, you fuck?

Because not only do you not have friends, you also don't have any imaginary friends

You sure as fuck aren't gonna have a GF if you're a NEET, and while it's theoretically possible you'll have friends, you're statistically very unlikely to.

Genuinely psychopathic berserker rage isn't edge.

This music is maddening, I feel like people who actually played through DG1 to ending E might actually have been in danger of going insane.

The thumbnail makes it look like her eyes are shooped to be a bit derped up. Also, she just needs an eyepatch so she can go full 8th grade syndrome.

I recently emulated DG1 and thought something was wrong with the sound when I heard the music.

what the actual fuck is an edgloard?

K' is antithesis of edgy.

have you seen the roster?

yes.

Sadly Goro didn't even come close to his perfection.

I find it quite pleasant, actually.

Why are all the project leads allowed to make games for their secret orginal waifu to be in?
Squeen- Lighting
Falcom- Dana
Tales Studio-Velvet
We could have already got one from Gust but all the MCs are waifus so we don't know who the project head's one is.

All the project waifu games are crap and make me rage that moeism is destroying superior japanese game industry more than their adherence to old policy is.

Maybe I did buy you manage to shoehorn PZS in to every thread. Either you're the same as WildArms123fag or there's a distinct type of autism on nu/v/

Carried the fuck out of hard mode

Zero is pretty edgy as well, but I think Caim wins in the edgelord category because the glorious fucker truly enjoys murdering thousands whereas Zero just doesn't give a damn.

I kinda wanna see a crossover from all Drakengard games to see who out-edges who.

After over 400 hours of this music being drilled into my skull while I played this game during my gf leaving me I think it grew on me.

ok it was just me hitting on her and her not into it.

What shitty demons

Not Important is an unironic, unapologetic edgelord and I like him for that.
Characters like him are rare to come by in vidya, usually edgelords are over the top like Shadow or try too hard to be cool like Donte. Not Important doesn't give a fuck and just kills shit.

"A professional soldier and his best bud dragon kills enemy combatants on a mission to recover an important asset" is nowhere near as edgy as "serial killer/ex-prostitute turned Lovecraftian bio-weapon must murder five quirky clones of herself and then commit suicide by dragon before they all turn into world destroying salt monsters… also she has a quasi-robot arm for some stupid reason even though she can clearly heal from almost any damage and her limit break gauge is literally how soaked in blood she is"

I played through all the way to ending D with every or almost every weapon at around the age of 12 and I'm just fine, after some fashion. Never actually tried to do the rhythm game ending. Need to go back and properly 100% it some day soon.

It's just psychotic royalty-free splicing of a bunch of different high-tempo/worryingly neurotic/both sections of classical symphonies distorted & stuttered like hell with some even more psychotic distorted & stuttered synthesizers added in when things get really weird. What could ever make you think the sound was glitched?

Only because of 8-4

He's a different user than I am, but I expect he's suffering the same issue as me: wanting to talk about a particular game/series, but which are ones that don't warrant their own individual threads at this point due to how dead they are. I've had to try to drum up what discussion can be had in other threads where those games are applicable instead (be it OST threads, system/genre threads, etc), and it seems to be an idea he's had as well. Also doesn't help matters that while /vr/ might be a more suitable place for discussion of a series like Wild Arms or Panzer Dragoon due to the focus on older games and systems, /vr/ here is pretty damn dead (like most if not all non-Holla Forums video game boards).

Polite sage for off-topic.

Fug, I thought that was this guy.

I like sans because he's intelligent, nihilistic, and has a wicked sense of humor.

That guy was a total fag, and his final boss fight is always a shame because by the time you hit the second phase and the music gets awesome you are already buffed up and kill him in 10 seconds.

But atleast he isn't Isamu's stupid fucking whale god.

It's not suffering, its a fun chance to bring up something i enjoyed recently, and there are plenty of general purpose threads to bring it up in for the fun of it. Plus I've been in a few conversations here where people are happy to learn about it.

There is even one guy who gets insanely excited at every mention and its a little funny in a nice way.

Noah is cute

h*ck off tumbl*ta*e the guy wanted to be your friend tho'

Yeah, I don't mind you or him doing so myself. It's a game I would never have known much about if not for fellow anons and I feel like getting around to sometime, should I ever come across a cheap Saturn, or get a computer capable of emulating it (fucking Sega seemed to really screw the west over in regards to that game's availability). and I'm all up for trying to get other anons interested in games I like, both for them to perhaps find something new to enjoy and myself to get more people to discuss with. I suppose I was maybe speaking more of my own situation up there, but if that's the same user that usually shows up when I bring up my own series of choice in various threads, he seems to get quite annoyed.

Just annoys me a bit that /vr/ here's pretty dead and Holla Forums's natural focus is more towards current industry than dead systems/franchises.

or maybe I'm remembering it wrong because mephiles was so edgy in '06
Jesus christ why did I 100% that game

Shadow has mellowed out some since his game was all about shooting his angst to death, but he still retains his 2kool4u attitude (as opposed to Sonic's friendlier 2kool4skool attitude). Currently he just comes off now as a really awkward guy who puts on an "aloof badass" demeanor because he doesn't want to admit he likes having friends and being a good guy. And I'm an autist overthinking a hedgehog.

For pics related, I actually liked Gladion because I thought his theme music was great and I preferred the days of Pokemon where your rival had some actual bite to them, because the goody-goody friend-who-battles-you-sometimes thing they've been doing since Gen III has always been piss-boring to me.

And I probably only like second pic related out of nostalgia.

Except Berseria is actually an excellent game, the only good one after Vesperia.

Careful, you might attract the wrath of Graces-fag with that.

I'm the same user who posted edge originally and who you are replying to there. Just a bit of phone posting on breaks. I think Holla Forums is perfectly open to playing these games and talking about them although they may be relatively unpopular. If there is a convenient way to engage they are usually open to it. I used to do the weekly xbox threads and i must have gotten a dozen anons to engage with something they'd never consider after being open, supportive, and showing off cool little known games. Plus the barrier of entry was low as far as price goes, but it shows even money isn't a big obstacle at times.

Just gotta be accessible and fun.

god I hate that faggot.

Hey now, Ragna's a good character, to the point I was considering having him in the OP. Maybe I just find it hilarious that the walking DeviantArt OC is actually one of the more grounded and likeable characters, but he has depth. He's a good if grumpy guy, and he's hardly tsun about it. You get the feeling he'd act a lot more nice more of the time if he could afford it.

Eh, pic might have been true for CS but CP sped the game up a lot. Haven't played much of CF, though. Overall I'd say I still like Guilty Gear better, the game just clicks with me.

As much as people make fun of Rutger I feel they don't actually read his supports. He's well aware that he's an edgelord who drives people away from him and is making himself miserable. He even tells Fir he doesn't think she should look up to him. Also see his supports with Dieck.

Oh don't get me wrong, I liked Ragna before Chronophantasma. Once Celica was introduced, they seriously warped his character to suit them. Goes even further towards the end of CF and the story just gets so ridiculously fucked by shoving the characters from the spinoff series into the game. I'm willing to accept alternate possibilities that 'bleed' into the true story in CS, but then time travel is introduced in CP and then alternate dimensions and time traveling at the same time in CF.
Most characters lost their personalities and what was appealing about them while others grew even more obnoxious. Suddenly Ragna goes from getting his ass beat by everyone and not understanding anything at all to "Yes I know everything about the world now and also I'm the strongest character in the game thanks to a cutscene." Story was lackluster and the final boss isn't even in Unlimited form. Hell, only three characters have unplayable Unlimited forms. Arc just got lazy with the game and wanted to finally end the series. Gameplay is still good though and Susano'o is surprisingly balanced. Rate my autism.

Also Terumi dindu nuffin and just wanted to be free from the eternal cycle their god keeps forcing on them since he's one of the small few to remember them all. Unending pain and suffering for everyone else who wronged him was just a bonus

REEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Taste the fire stoked by hatred.

puffy vulva

Yuuki Terumi, Velvet Crowe, Shadow the Hedgehog. Basically nothing special.

Do tell me, why is your taste so shit? His theme songs are all awesome.

Velvet was boring to play but I liked her still. I hope Bamco's Tales team does something more unexpected and makes Velvet and Sorey appear in the next game, but either as antagonists, side characters or at the very least not main protags. I can't see Velvet being convincing at all, she has no reason to give a fuck enough to start a "party" again as the main character, now that she got what she wanted and if she comes back, she'll have easy access to willing dragon shota dick - well, unless Phi dies or she can't be near him due to her malevolence I guess. I'd instead want to have the main guy be Innominat, I liked his paper sword attack and it'd be cool if the story included turning people into mindless worshippers to beat the evil heaven seraphs and he was often edgy as fuck in a very childish way, that could be enjoyable if done right. Both Sorey and Velvet could join him, Velvet if she starts considering him her brother and/or she decides "I can't stay with Phi, I am walking malevolence" and Sorey had Lailah who was just a fem Artorious without a brain that fucked everything up almost as much as Baba did by forcing Rose into the plot

The story always wasn't too strong and the villains like Relius and Terumi carried it, but it's so fucking disappointing Azrael turned from unstoppable to so much less powerful in CF. Why doesn't Arcsys get that if you hype someone to be powerful but then he doesn't seem so against another character, it just seems lame? The same happened with Slayer and Bedman but it was much worse. I didn't feel Bedman was cool for wrecking Slayer and Zato at the same time, I just felt disappointed that someone who came out of nowhere did so and with such ease, whether Slayer was holding back or not. The fight should've at the very least been close, not so onesided. How am I supposed to believe Slayer deserves his XX's S+ risk rating when a mass-produced (maybe that's retconned?) robot and a nigger with a stick and balls can do much better? Well, I can't complain, at least Robo-Ky's scenes all were top notch and I want him back in Rev2, he was always my main.

Anyway, I also didn't like so many pointless characters in the Blazblue story but I didn't care much, they're fine in the background though they did the bait of "this character totally is relevant" only to throw them into a fridge too often. It's no wonder they lost track of characters because they had to put in so many of them. What I hated is having Naoto do jack shit in the story. I didn't read his novel or whatever he is from, but why even make him an alternate version of the main character if you don't want him to do anything of value? There's lots of other playable characters who do jack shit, you don't need an excuse to make him seem "important" to put him in the story only to disappoint, for instance Bullet did nothing and is no one important. He could've at least been an alternate Terumi before losing his mind and forgetting stuff after thousands of time loops as that would be pretty cool even if he still did nothing, especially if they somehow hinted that Terumi might have went through the same shit, meaning everything might actually be repeating itself. Wasted opportunities everywhere.

Does Kyosuke count as edgy, or just autistically involved in his job?

I thought most of Holla Forums who were in to weeb stuff was even shitting on Beseria. Is it actually fun?

also I only thought there was the slayers fag in those tales threads

Tales of xilia got a sequel, user

If Not Important came to your house the day before he went on his murder run asking for your help, what would you say?

I think someone like Mikazuki from IBO is autistic about his job, Kyosuke is more "ugh, get off me sexy woman, I have to go be baddass." and "muh trump card".

"I don't even own a gun, bro."

Kyosuke is just stoic/bland. The Alteisen itself is just all round manly rather than edgy.
Beowulf on the other hand is full on edge, too bad we only got to see him in the anime.

Ragna's not even Edgy though, his goals are always clearly heroic, does nothing bad to obtain them, he spent like a week having fun with kaka kittens to get over how bad the first game's experience was.
Only time he's ever angry when it's his retard brother who listened to an aethist who told him to chop his brothers arm of and kill their sister or Rabbit when he can't handle the bantz.

Postal Dude. He isn't exactly an edgelord because you can play him peacefully fine, but if you apeshit and murder everyone his lines are extremely edgy. Also Rick Hunter adds a lot to the character

Objectively superior edgelord in every single way possible.

>

Monsoon is shit

It's better than zestria, but that's not saying much.
I found it pretty mediocre. not worth more than 10$

I'd ask him to use me like a cocksleeve to release all that pent up aggression deep inside me then I'd pack him a lunch for his big day tomorrow and tell him to have fun

user, that's gay. Notim Portant isn't a faggot.

My favorite, might be a bit controversial though.

i'd suggest getting rid of minorities and women first, it's current year after all and we can't neglect them

LE TIP TOP TROLL!

im actually laughing really fucking hard right now
god that was so stupid, i had no idea it would look like that in custom CSS holy shit

wtf spock is not an edgelord

I'll raise a Nena Trinity to you Amara Burton

That looks like evangelion

So over the top that he is fun and enjoyable (if you don't take the game serious)

He ended up being more powerful than fir. Which was a little bit disappointing to me

You got me, if it makes you happy

ahhhh you're a good guy, it was a cheap laugh and you gave it to me.

He's a chump compared to the third and maybe first overlord

these damn fags had me right first time I played thru, replayed the game 2 more times to see all endings they both seal you in their books as they leave and destroy their brother's

Nena at least had the decency to pay for her crimes. Amara has pretty much been inserted into Shu's team completely.
The Huckebeins were a much greater loss than that wedding.