I'm a mercenary who only cares about money

And so The Zone claims another life.

Anyone who actually seeks out praise from a video game is mentally ill.

god, I hate how conversations in every fucking western RPG since KOTOR look like a Pokemon battle.

There's nothing wrong with a Congratulations screen after beating a game.

please don't ever take up a career in construction.

It's like picking a handful of tv tropes and slap them together for a movie.

Tell me you didn't buy it.
Are you a masochist?

I already had a PS4 so it's not a problem for me.

I've been thinking about this lately

John Wick is so indicative of the 2010s. The music, cinematography, tropes, dialogue, everything about it just has that "2010s action movie" style. I get the feeling that in 30 years we'll look at that movie the same way people now look at Die Hard or Top Gun.

sage for offtopic

Wait, you're taking this long to beat Bloodborne?

Don't forget Drive

If you look back on Die Hard and Top Gun with anything but love and good favor you are a tremendous faggot.

Drive is a meme.

What are you implying?

>>>Holla Forums

But both Die Hard and Top Gun are fondly remembered.
Die Hard is a masterpiece IMO.
While I do not like the meandering plot John Wick, I love the action scenes as they aren't the shaky cam CG cancer with multiple cuts in a second that permeates most hollywood production. Its a quality action movie that you might watch a decade later on TV and fondly remember it.

Check

These

Trips

Just fuck off already.
HZD is the same bland slop we see day after day.
They checked off a literal checklist to appeal to as many people as possible

A game is more than the sum of its parts.
Also, you can make an overall good game even with some bad parts.

And it appeals. What is your problem with that?

don't forget bows. Hunger Games ended years ago but dammit we gotta bleed that demographic for all it's worth.

Watched diehard in december for the first time in years. Goddamn i had forgotten what it is like to be entertained by a movie.

you guys are misunderstanding me.

People don't really like JW that much around here [it's reddit's poster child so that may have something to do with it] but with time, it'll fade into "old classic" territory, becoming a kind of nostalgic quaint thing. I think at that point we might be more ready to admit we enjoy it, but for the time being I can't get the fuck away from the movie and keep hearing about it everywhere, so I'm inclined to think negatively.

Same with current tropes in games. We hate this shit now but in twenty years we'll be somewhat fondly making fun of "2010s games" for their stereotypes

"How many threads does that shitty console exclusive need?"
"ALL OF THEM GOY!"

I sincerely doubt it will ever evolve into anything nostalgic or quaint because the people who like it aren't in an innocent or naive state of mind.

It's alright. A lot of the side quest are lame fetch quest that have no meaningful impact other than to pad the game length. Some of the logs are just meandering stuff like a scientist guy playing loud music. Wish it actually had some new gameplay elements to it but it's the same open world gameplay you've played in every other game.

Not sure how anyone can over praise this for what it slightly does better than Far Cry Primal and everyone ragged on that just doing the same as its predecessor.

I just recently saw both John Wick and Chapter 2 in a double feature a few weekends ago and I loved both.
What the fucking fuck is this bullshit I am reading right here? John Wick had tons of praise from anons when it originally came out didn't it? I mean people even dug the Payday 2 shit, right?

Blame Lara, not J-Law.

The last "Open World" game I played was Sleeping Dogs a year after it released. I tend to avoid AAA games as well, but this one appealed to me.

John Wick is pretty universally loved by Holla Forums posters, that user is making baseless assumptions because he's a reddit crossposter.

What the fuck is that nigger wearing?

This is corporate executive logic.

The lead female is exceptionally ugly and it has pic related.

a level ~30 mail headpiece from World of Warcraft. it gives a penalty to intellect.

but… I like riding the animals and the sandbox stuff

stealth I can live without, but it's not mandatory so whatever

The first minute of this webm pretty much pegs down the entire design philosophy behind shit like this.

I like video games. Is that so wrong?

You have shit taste in games though.

Which answer is required to make you fuck off forever?

Game. I've only shared my opinion on one video game in this thread, so shit taste in Game – and that's subjective, anyway.

You can always just leave the thread if my positivity is hurting you that badly.

It's enough to certify you as a good goy.

If you like video games, then why are your standards so low?

If you like video games, why do you give money to companies that only love money and not video games?
ch3k m8 atheists

Honestly, most jews are weak and powerless.

They're not. I've avoided pretty much every Open World game that's come my way aside from Sleeping Dogs and Xenoblade Chronicles X (which disappointed me by way of being absolutely nothing like its predecessor in any meaningful way)

I also give money to food companies that care more about money than health, and drug companies that care more about money than people, and my government which cares more about money than anything else.

The thing is, it's just money. I'm giving them money, not my soul.

Little did user know, his soul was also made of money!

The game that you say you like is not very good.

WEW

We've already established user has shit taste in games.

What a silly willy thing to say

Only if he's Jewish.

I'm sorry you don't like it.

Jews have no soul.

Why did you start this thread?
Serious question.

Are you retarded? Taking mechanics from other games and hamfisting them into one game is retarded and guaranteed to make a shit game.

1. To point out a silly thing that hopefully others would find amusing
2. Because I like the game
3. To see how much you guys hate the game
4. Because I just got done playing the game for the night and want a small break from the game, but it's still on my mind

Who knows, maybe you're a girl or gay or a gay girl that likes blacks.

what are you getting at

On a board in which you have seen the game panned constantly.
So you decided to go onto a board that you have seen the game panned constantly on, and try to drum conversation for what purpose?
Ahh I see, so in turn what you're doing is starting an "unpopular opinions" thread.

What I've gotten from your little foray here, is that you don't care about what we have to think.
You just want to be the person that is different among st a bunch of faceless people.
So you're not only pathetic on so many levels because of this. But you also started a thread in a deceptive manner, trying to garner attention by bashing the game in a passive manner.

You don't belong here. Simply put. You obviously came from either 4chan or reddit, but you don't belong here.

Liberals got their way and the world ended, why is this a bad message to put in the game?

Just wait for a lol thread for such stupid shit, you'd have the same kind of discussion here and make it actually entertaining

But he didn't beat the game, it was probably just a side quest

muh sekrit club :(

sage for viral marketing thread

In 20 years Hardcore Henry will be fondly remembered as a niche action movie classic, calling it now (and so will The Raid).

Appeals to whom? Casuals? We don't care about them here.

You're a fag.

The masked man?

its this shit "feminist global warming is real carbon-tax" fantasy?

With transhumanist robot grass.

What a goddess