4 years since Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright

What game would you pick for [protagonist name here] vs Miles Edgeworth: Ace Attorney Investigations? My vote's for Rhythm Thief.

Reminder that with the Switch's release Professor Layton and Phoenix Wright are relegated to be mobile only games forever.

Phoenix Wright vs Miles Edgeworth

Handheld and mobile games are two different things user
Also if the switch can play console quality games then who the fuck cares

Almost every phoenix wright game has a mobile port and there are professor layton spin off titles which are mobile exclusives.
For both Professor Layton and Pheonix Wright, the switch to mobiles is going to be easier and cheaper than switching to consoles.

If you say so

That's the first game, dumbass. But real talk, a game that combines both Ace Attorney and Investigations style of gameplay, starring both Phoenix and Edgeworth, would be rad. Still giving you shit for your lack of imagination though :^)

Investigations seems to be too good for this world.

Where did you train to be that stupid?

Ebin
are you hurt by the inevitable truth? Is that why you are in this much denial?

Trauma Center vs Miles Edgeworth

user, you're in an Ace Attorney thread. Where's your evidence?

Its an assertion with sound logic to back it up. My evidence is the lack of a portable only system by Nintendo.

Naomi was all about investigations in Trauma Team, so I can picture it.
And with the Ace Attorney writers' love of names with puns, I guarantee that there would be a masked giant named Cain Masketta or something just for a one-off joke with Little Guy

Miles Edgeworth vs Elite Beat Agents

Can we get Sissel or maybe Yomiel in for a cameo?

Fuck that, where's my Von Karma game. I want to be a piece of shit who lies and cheats in court.

Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2 is going to be a 3DS release.

Professor layton VS Phoenix wright was like playing a Phoenix Wright game going back to its roots for half of it and a boring gay VN for the other half

Fuck Prof Layton, completely ruined that game

Edgeworth should be going up against criminals.

Miles Edgeworth vs Rance

plebs

WOULD BE AN AMAZING GAME, i'M SURE

That's the most retarded idea I have ever heard. Where do I buy?

t. Gumshoe

How did you know?
ARE YOU STALKING ME PAL?

No, I just recognize that worship of Mr. Edgeworth anywhere. Refrain from further gushing or I will issue a penalty.

Please don't dock my pay anymore, I can only afford to eat cup noodles as it is..

the fact that this thread will be derailed into a Cup Noodles XV thread is good punishment for this RPfaggotry, god we are autistic
cool autists though, kinda like Ulililia

XV cup noodles! Gosh, that's a lot of noodles. Too bad I can only afford only 10 a week.

BEEP BEEP BEEP
BEEP BEEP BEEP
BEEP BEEP BEEP

Sorry, Too much time on Ace Attorney Online

So it ends with 5 being 2 mirrored. One of the gaps "flips" down to the bottom with the other on 3. But I got nothing, other than it can't be A.
Take my hint coins then restart.

B?

HOW DOES HE KEEP DOING IT, THE ABSOLUTE GENTLEMAN

I did it

rythm thief's trash

Harmoknight is superior.

Shit. Fucking. Taste.

More like.
Keep your fever dream slog inside your freezer. Never gonna happen.

Your shit taste is killing me. I hope you frame someone else for it and they get prosecuted by Winston Payne.

Complete Global Implications sounds a cool name for a game user. How would it play?

is the game worth pirating? the concept seems novel enough to me, and i must admit i enjoyed ace Attorney quite a bit

that was a Resident Evil 5 joke. Complete global saturation. Holy shit I get not playing it but how did you miss all the Wesker quotes

Also, hell yes it is. Make sure to give the Layton games a try too. Curious Village runs well emulated, at the very least.

You have to do investigations as Edgeworth and then someone is almost dying so Derek Stiles has to perform an emergency surgery and Miles is there to deduce based on his investigation what's wrong with the patient.

Would Holla Forums sniff Trucy's panties?

>not sniffing franziska's panties

Armie Buff is best girl.

You answered your own question .

I guess its ok to fap now atleast

why wait?