Bandai Namco/DIMPS or whoever, needs to just go back to making DBZ Tenkaichi and Naruto Ultimate Ninja games…

Bandai Namco/DIMPS or whoever, needs to just go back to making DBZ Tenkaichi and Naruto Ultimate Ninja games…

I want a real Tenkaichi game again. I don't understand why they can't just copy that engine.It worked perfectly. There has literally been no other DBZ game with gameplay as good as that. The only other one that comes anywhere close imo was a DS exclusive title that never came stateside, Ultimate Butoden.

While they're at it, they should make a new entry in the Naruto Ultimate Ninja series. Not Storm, but the PS2 series. Those games were far beyond any Storm game, it's unbelievable. Imagine Super Smash Bro's, but with Naruto characters, and good AI. It took actual skill in those games, whiel the Storm series has always just been shit with very purdy graphics. It's amazing how the PS3 era sucked so hard with DBZ and Naruto games while the PS2 gen had so many gems.

I never felt like I was playing two Hokage level battles until I played Ultimate Ninja 3…

youtube.com/watch?v=uXCcM1xpNFM

Even the PSP Naruto Ultimate Ninja Heroes game was way better than any of the Storm games I played.

Just look at these glorious videos…

youtube.com/watch?v=atafN4ZsxxQ

youtube.com/watch?v=ocId6RKZdK8

Or they could try making good games instead.

Those were excellent games…

Where? Are they hiding behind the names DBZ Tenkaichi and Naruto Ultimate Ninja? Because I can't see any good game titles anywhere.

Why are you posting land whales?

And if you can't see how good DBZ Tenkaichi and Naruto Ultimate Ninja are, then you do us all a favor and off yourself, please?

Well, all I know is that if they ever do that, I'll be importing the JP version and not touching the US version with a ten foot pole. The last Sword Art Online game got one of about 10+ combat and content updates that the JP version got. I've heard Bamco drags their feet on Xenoverse updates almost as bad. I'm not going to bother paying for the US version of the game if they're not going to bother supporting it with the same content the Japanese get.

Why are you posting shitty games?

And if you can't see how good thicc girls are, then you do us all a favor and off yourself, please?

fuck off faggot

GUYS LOOK
I'M POSTING GIRLS I WANNA FUCK

PLEASE GIVE ME ATTENTION

yeah yeah, they might look okay when they're young (they don't) but all that ass is going to drag down to the backknees when they're older and look gross as shit. Like, the girl in the pic you just posted, how the fuck does she even wipe her ass? is it even possible for her to ever properly clean the shit off her ass after she takes a dump? Like, seriously… what the fuck?

cute face if she lost 30 - 40 pounds I would smash.

muh dick

shit thread tbh op

(heil'd)

Can't improve upon perfection.

This is what you get when you use reddit like spacing and put parentheses in all over the place. And have shit taste. And don't even bother to research who makes the games you're talking about. And post an image more interesting than your shit topic.

This thread was destined to fail before it began.

Stop posting sperm whales…

Stop posting shit games.

OK YOU COWARDS
I WILL POWER UP AND DESTROY YOU AND YOUR BAD THREAD

here we

I'm usually a tolerant guy user but you just crossed the line.

GO

I don't care about your bitch boy lines.

*USES THE POWER OF THE INFINITE DABBALABBADIMMSDALEDIMMADAB*

NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL THE POWER PACKED TASTE OF SUNNY D (TM)

(checked)
Mark must now remove this thread or anger the eldergods.

IT NEEDS TO BE THICKER!

HE WILL FEAR MY GETS AND HE WILL FEAR MY DICKS, WHICH MAY OR MAY NOT MANIFEST THEMSELVES IN THAT ORDER

How much thicc and what type of thicc we talking here?

THIS THICFK

aaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This the lol thread?

lol

yes it most certainly is

I love her hair. Her face is pretty cute but her hair is a great shade of orange-red.

Woah, woah, there's no need for this kind of violence.

What shit taste. The tenkaichi games have always been shallow. Much more so than the Storm games you're chastising. Yeah, there's potential in it, but it's hardly a perfect formula as is, like you make it out to be. And fuck off with that PS2 Naruto hardcore nonsense. You lost all credibility when you said even the PSP games were superior. The PS2 games were fun, but they weren't some pillar of gaming. The Storm series started off slow, but Generations is probably the best Naruto game (mechanically) out there, minus some balance issues. The gameplay itself is fine.

>>>/plebbit/

Great job, you fucking faggot.

Thread could have been decent.

NO IT COULD HAVE BEEN FUCKING BETTER

hey guys let's keep shitposting

>>>/reddit/

Yeah, too bad it's warning coloration. She's insane guaranteed.

Xenoverse 2 is a better fighting game than BT3. Tenkaichi is broken and dumb, XV2 is better in every way, it actually has functioning fighting mechanics.
What they need to do is make another Super DBZ or a Hyper Dimension 2. Thatd be fucking awesome.

cool confirmation bias bro