Game is still completely broken

Can't believe people HERE fell for this

You really have to realize anons are consumer whores like any other, you have the illusion of the contrary because every buyer won't bother replying to threads bitching about a game they're playing.

I can't believe anyone fell for anything from Ubisoft. Regardless of what the individual devs or studio wanted for the game, the will of the publisher will bog it down with so many shit practices that it becomes irredeemable. Remember that this game has 3 layers of DRM to it (4 if you get in on Steam).

Which ones?

maybe it's like the Overwatch threads where it's just one guy swapping IPs constantly.

Always online, Denuvo, Ubishit.

I recall there was a thread where one shill was arguing that the developers are great because you could unlock "everything" ingame with ingame currency, and when people pointed out there's a $40 season pass he sperged out and attempted to Jew everyone into believing that the DLCs were only going to be cosmetics.

Reminder that you're part of Holla Forums :^)

This Holla Forums isn't reddit yet. I went to check 4/v/ when BotW was leaked and people were trying to get it to work with cemu, and that place is absolutely reddit.

?

i COULD TELL FROM GAMEPLAY FOOTAGE THAT THE GAME WOULD BE CLUNKY AND SHITTY. gLAD i NEVER TOUCHED IT

OOPS CAPS

was there ever a doubt?

I sincerely hope none of you paid for this game.

Tons of anons bought this.

p2p is great for 1v1 and 2v2, literally every fighting game has done this

Literally no one here fell for it.

I didn't but I'm sure plenty of niggers here did.
Look how many fell for vermintide.

there is no worse clique of gamers than the Warhammer posers.

People on here fell for
Honestly, it's not that big of a stretch.

Horseshit. Especially for the latter.

Given that you’re obviously lying, I wonder if you’re not simply one of the shills who pretended to be us, shilling for these things.
Is not a valid statement.

tbqh some niggers here did fall for the SFV and Overbotch mems

Have you not been here for more than a week?

He's not lying about SFV, at least one person here actually bought it. Fucking Jurifag.

Not an argument.

everyone of the waifu wednesday fags needs to be taken out back and shot.

Feels good

It's a multiplayer game.

Same

Open your eyes, nigger. The casuals are among us.

And you're obviously fucking new if you didn't see
Or you're so deluded you actually believe
Realize that your community is not pure or free of blame so you can look to actually improve it, rather than just blame it on some external boogeyman and ignore the problem.

It's got single-player too, famalam.

Explain and do give examples of non casual games

slav on his second bottle of vodka and spoiling for a fight detected

Give an example why it isn't casual.

wew laddie

I fell for Rayman, didn't even buy it though

Thousands of possible lineups, need to know every hero and every item and the game mechanics very well to pick a good lineup that also counters the opposing lineup.

Sorry how is that casual? Prove your point instead of shitposting in cuckchan fashion. Just because you don't like a game it doesn't make it casual. I don't see you complaining about Nintendo games for example.

memorization is not skill

I bought it, and I'm enjoying it.

But anyone who tells you the connectivity issues for the 4v4 games types "isn't that bad" or "isn't that big of a deal" is fucking lying.

It also lost half of its playerbase.
Most people are complaining about connection or other stuff.
But instead they do DLC, bravo Ubisoft.

Remember when Diablo3 had millions of builds?
I am also laughing at you as person who played SC2. Just like I should in the name of my dead game and all RTS players.

Well for starters the only barrier of entry is a mostly unfriendly playerbase and a lot of shit to learn(even after whatever you want to call 7.00),it punishes you for being a dipshit and you have to understand how a game works to make the most out of it.

Issue is that it's meant to be played with a pre-set team and most people on Holla Forumsme included don't bother to socialize and set shit up.It's like complaining about fightan being shit when you have no one to actually play with or all your neighbours are assholes who can't take a loss and doesn't allow you to reap all the benefits from it.

Because that's the whole point of anonymous image board you quad-dip.

Anyway,Nintendo games are the type of games that allow a pretty wide spectrum of people to enjoy them.
Mario games usually have a challenging or interesting level here and there without being a twitch platformer.
Kirby's ability system has yet to be replicated effectively and most of the difficulty comes from hard mode/True Arena/Extra stages.
Zeldo is a good adventure game series and even at it's worst there is more good than bad.
Pokemon has a good skill ceiling and has enough depth to satisfy the people looking for a min-maxing/mindgame experience.
Mario RPGs are unique and difficult enough to stand out and MD were always greatbesides GoI.

Teamwork and applying your understanding your game are.

Polite sage For no Honor.

I doubt even your quads have the power to break the hivemind. Nobody here fucking has even played DotA, and everyone here thinks DotA is literally just LoL. All you're going to get is shitposting. That being said DotA is casual as fuck now with 7.00 being out. At least in pubs. Whoever picks the most carries wins.

I honestly have no fucking clue why people played LoL personally, but DotA always appealed to me just because of how insane and extreme a lot of the abilities are and allowed for all sorts of insane synergies most people wouldn't even think of. No one gives a fuck about their rank minus a select few of people who just spam the same broken heroes every game and should kill themselves. The only reason anyone cares about rank is because they'll think it'll stop giving them feeders every game, but never think of account buyers.

Recently I've only been playing the micro management heroes like Meepo and Chen, until I flat out uninstalled all together because this fucking abomination of a patch.

>Starcraft fucking 2
I fucking kek'd.

Why would you buy it?
The minute I heard it was p2p I could only envision Dark Souls level warping.

Dota was never good not even in Dota all stars.
The game is fucking meta the game.

Dota was always cancer, the only decent custom WC3 game of that type was the Custom hero assfaggot.

Foreknowledge is a shit skill to base a game on. Execution and decision-making present in the actual gameplay is also shallow as fuck and only really matters in very specific scenarios. You're bragging about what is essentially advanced RPS with lots of clicking.

Best custom map was actually Naruto vs. Bleach All-Star Battle Arena 3

How much longer do I have to wait for the second crash to happen? This shit needs to die.

I have been playing since release and I have yet to see someone warp as you have described personally.

Lots of people suddenly disappearing when they are about to bash my head in to be replaced by bots, but no lagswitch tier teleporting.

Of course you will attack me personally instead of defending a fact your game is retarded RTS.
You cannot attack me your game is retarded version of RTS.

I bought this game, don't regret it either.
Its fun.

My only complaint really is I leveled only one character super high.
Starting a new character, match making insist I played other super high levels, despite now being a fresh 1/0 character.

Its utterly retarded and pisses me off.

I played both LoL and DotA and they're both just different flavour of shit.

Personnally I'd suggest just waiting for the next big patch to improve shit,not that it isn't enjoyable right now but I can see why it turns old players off and (like every other big patch) it still needs a lot of fixing.

Oh no.

Feels fucking great

You forgot

You'd be suprised how many games I get that go:

etc. The meta only matters to people who discovered broken builds that only work at the pro level, the occasional "Hero does one thing so well it deletes this other hero from the game", and the retarded 80% of the community who still doesn't know how to play the fucking game properly.

I actually wanted to try SC2 because I've been playing a lot of the micro heroes in DotA and a few single player RTS as well as C&C. Especially since DotA is un-fucking-playable. Until I universally heard they've dumbed it down to the point where it's not even funny, on Holla Forums and IRL. Even that the strategy is literally Rock paper fucking scissors now. I'll probably look into AoE, SC1 or WC3, but not that shit. Even the RTS thread on here shits on it.

You are all missing the point. You need the foreknowledge to play, you still need to be good and have good teamwork. This is a game where both individual skill and team play are crucial to win.

These dudes will just pull any excuse out of the hat. They think it's literally just people sitting in lane for 15 minutes until teamfights start, then teamfighting, then ending the game. I think someone even mentioned a Starcraft pro tried to switch to dota and got his shit pushed in and all they could say is

I just wish I could discuss dota on this website, the prevalent "I don't like this game therefore it's now allowed here" culture makes it impossible though. We continue this discussion for some more posts and someone will say hats are pay to win.

You can't discuss games in general. Even stalker and deus ex get shat on now on a regular basis because the visual novel gang.

Good

Well,we can but we actually need something worth discussing before it teters out and gets deleted with barely over 100 posts discussing the game.

Wait for TI or some shit.

I'll be sure to spam the fuck out of it to relieve you of your addiction induced pain

videogame boards in general are sad shitholes.
90% of the board is baddies that are ass ravaged they lost, can't afford the game, or their internet sucks ass, etc.

Then you have 10% that don't give a fuck an are just trying to look up info/discuss things.

There are thousands upon thousands of people enjoying this game right now.
An all the other games out there as well.
Yet there only 35 faggots in here crying like niggers.

Boards like this don't hold relevant opinions or credibility.
A fucking joke.
The problem isn't any of the games.
Its them.

You can really smell that buyers remorse

Why would anyone play this over PVK2 anyway?

I remember a time when developers pushed a console to its very limits, relying on programming sorcery and bizarre workarounds that were effective.

Maybe if you are 12y years old and you only get two games a year, Christmas and your Birthday and therefore you need to be careful you don't get stuck with a bad game.

I read Battleborn instead of Battlefront and my brain jammed for a few seconds

No one calls it Battleborn around here though.

Even shills here are pushing this shit? 1.For honor is NOT a traditional fighter 2.for honor has 4v4modes that pick the kid from.bolivia as the host 3.youre still retarded because most modern fighters have shit connections because of p2p

?
video games dont cost money though

You are so butthurt about wasting money on this turd that you can here to whine like an assfucked lil bitch. Tells a lot about your life.

Goodnight sweet prince.

word

It got really low a few weeks ago, but when I checked today it was at 10k
I really hope it dies quick

This. I hate when people say that like if it's a valid argument. How is it fair to give the advantage to one of the players? P2P is a bad thing.
There's one game that used P2P well but it wasn't a competitive game: Mass Effect 3 multiplayer. If the host leaves the game, the wave restarts and no one lose.

calm down yandere dev

My sides

What was there to "fall for" in overwatch?

If you played the beta then bought the game, you got exactly what you expected.

Overcuck pls go

I don't see how it was "cleverly hid". If you didn't know the game was $40 then you're fuckin retarded.

Kill yourself Overcuck

I don't know why anyone would use battle.net besides launching games, so thanks for proving my point?

Because "there were two versions and people didnt know" is a compelling argument against the game.

He wasn't arguing against the game, he was arguing that blizzard are kikes that deliberately made it easier for people to buy the more expensive version.
Don't move the goalposts you faggot.

People here fell for skyrim, ds and fo4 too. This is hardly a high brow community.

Not even the playerbase take's the game seriously.

How is it moving goalposts if he never had an argument anyway?

Wow, the buy button defaults to the origins edition. Talk about grasping at straws.

Hot

Bravo, you useless bitch.

You're a monster

For what?

Hows that sore ass you queer?
Go back to your SJW shit

Developers used to also make multiple versions of games for various consoles, nowadays if there even is anything different they'll be sure to advertise the fuck out of that without fail.

Is that the one where the shill was claiming that talking negatively about the game is shilling?

this is just basic shit you'd have to learn in fucking pokemon, you retard

That DLC was announced before the game even came out

I've spent some time "defending" the season pass, so you might be talking about me
The season pass is a jewish trick to get people to pay for cosmetics that everyone else can get without money and to get all the same free DLC characters everyone else gets a week early
Not everyone who disagrees with you is a shill, making up reasons to hate the game just makes your position look worse, and will just cause newfags, actual shills, or people with buyer's remorse to defend the game even harder

You don't get to discuss your shit taste and if you do I'll be there among many to tell you to fuck off.

Play better games or go to reddit to discuss your video game equivalent of a crack addiction.

user the thruth is if people were actally smasrt EA, Ubisoft, and activision alredy would be broke or chnaged their ways.

Why don't you sober up a bit before posting friend.