Can someone explain to me how the Wii U sold more first party exclusives than xbone and PS4 combine...

Can someone explain to me how the Wii U sold more first party exclusives than xbone and PS4 combine? Wii U somehow a profitable flopped consoleā€¦. is because PS4 and Xbox one have no games compared to 360/ps3?

It's library is primarily first party exclusives. Duh. Not hard to figure out.

Wii U almost only exclusively has 1st party titles meaning the user base only has those games to choose from.
PS4 and Xbone have actual 3rd party support meaning there is actual options for people to buy, they aren't forced to buy first party titles to justify their poor purchase.

People buy Nintendo consoles for Nintendo games.

I have a PS2, 3 and 4 and I have 2 or 3 Sony games in my collection.

Has a console ever been profitable yet still flopped like the Wii U did before? Also anyone remember those tech demos for the original Wii?

PC Engine and PS vita

If it's profitable, it isn't a flop.

The WiiU didn't cost all that much to make to begin with. Observe the following chart. Nintendo is brilliant from a design perspective because they are able to make consoles cheaply. Granted the graphical fidelity of their consoles suffers greatly as a result. Nintendo creates gimmicks because they realize they can't use graphics in their marketing material like Sony and Microsoft do, and they get away with it because their consoles are typically very inexpensive to produce. Meaning they can easily undercut their competitors. The WiiU Espresso CPU was literally 3 PowerPC 750CLs strapped together on a single die. This is the SAME EXACT core they have been using since the Nintendo Gamecube. And you know what? Considering the WiiU can easily output 1080p while using an SoC that probably costs literally cents to make, its incredible how resourceful they are. Nintendo is an independent company, they realize they have to act conservatively.

It can still be profitable and a flop at the same time; sales in one region balance out the failure in other regions.
The PC Engine bombed outside of japan, but was a commercial success there. Same thing happened to the Sega Saturn.

That bird tech demo was gorgeousā€¦and also complete BS. They never had anything on the Wii U that looked like that. It's like the 3DS MGS3 tech demo; compare that to the game that actually released and its a night and day difference.

Not true. WiiU lost market share. It was the last home console for Nintendo. There's a reason why Switch is a tablet.

Vita only flopped because of Sony marketing alone.

That doesn't necessarily mean the console flopped though. It just means Nintendo saw a shift in market trends after the WiiU became the worst selling console and responded accordingly.

Without first party titles, the WiiU would've solved only a million unts.

The Vita is not a flop, it has its own niche audience that buys games like crazy for the system.

16 million units and 20% market is still pretty good, The XBone has the same percentage right now.

Look at the first Wii tech demos. It's been rumored that the wii was originally planned to Be as strong as a 360 and PS3.

Never forget.

Its not as bullshit as the Zelda Wii U tech demo. That was downright misleading.

Didn't the actual game looked better than the tech demo?

Arguably, yes. The only place where the final game fell behind was in the volumetric smoke effects.

Where is the killzone trilogy Remastarted for PS4?

Vitafags are truly the most delusional people on Holla Forums.

Microsoft has only 1 notable first party and sony has none.