Bomb the fuck out of the middle east for profits

Sometimes I want to kill myself, Holla Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xigpnlRuMgE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Killing yourself would be awful opportunistic.

iktf

Face it you fucking Muslim apologist, islam is not a religion of peace. If you aren't anti Muslim you're the dumbest piece of shit ever.

Also "imperialism" is a leftist buzzword. Every war in the middle East was justified.

And who gives a shit about dead brown people? No one, stop pretending like you do

Face it you fucking porky apologist, capitalism is not a religion of peace. If you aren't anti capitalist you're the dumbest piece of shit ever.

Also "anuddah shoah" is a fascist buzzword. Every Syrian refugee in Europe is justified.

And who gives a shit about dead white people? No one, stop pretending like you do

You can oppose two different types of imperialism, you know.

w h i t e g e n o c i d e*

This, islamists are fucking cancer, too. They didn't appear from nowhere, though. That was the whole fucking point of the post, but baby Nazi here can't read, unsurprisingly.

But the same people in favour of bombing the Middle East are the same people in favour of unlimited Islamic immigration

Muslims are generally contemptible scum. That they came here because of the imperialism of America and its puppets doesn't make them good or desirable to have in our societies. Hang the capitalists and drive out the savages.

Yes

Believing certain interpretations of islam makes it logical (in relation to the belief) to do stupid and horrible shit.
How does stupid and horrible shit follow from being bombed by americans? Especially when many other groups have been fucked over by americans as well.

Makes you think

How do you explain the radicals in the west or western muslims b i g o t e d views?

Well only the first part, they are denial about the 2nd partt ;^)

9/11 was the most powerful release of lulz since records began.

It's a cancerous religion and most religious reactionaries are bigoted.

most religious reactionaries don't comit terrorism on the same scale as muslims

Fuck up you spell chanting pagan cunt. Get a fucking grip

Holy shit, I've been to an anarchist basement that looked exactly like that, just replace the nazi symbols with anarchist symbols.

Except they don't say that retard. Basically every snackbar says that their motives are connected to Western involvement in the Middle East.

?

revolution comes after national liberation, this is basic knowledge.

nazbols are a literal joke. Not a joke in an insulting way, but a joke as in intentionally meant to be funny and not taken seriously.

part of them are leftists though

Where are all the Vietnamese suicide bombers plotting attacks in their restaurants in the US?

youtube.com/watch?v=xigpnlRuMgE

Or the Japanese. My main question is why are all these terrorists too pussy to hit some military targets(I.E. Pentagon, Langley, etc.) or even better the lawmakers.

All the attacks should be confined to the DMV.

Of course, Islamic terrorism is about the West's bombing and wanting to justly punish the West for it.

That's obviously why Muslim countries like Iraq and Turkey have more terror attacks than the countries of Europe combined, killing more of their countryfolk than the number of Europeans killed.

Remember the dogma boys: nuffin 2 do with Islam.

An independent strong islamist doesn't need no profits to bomb the fuck out of the middle east (which is something he got in common with the fascists and the imperialists. the capital did play it's part in helping those ideologies to gain a foothold in world politics but it did not direct their policies. the blowing shit up part, in particular, is something they did for purely ideological reasons (read fucking Lenin) and i pray to the God of Hegel that TRUMP will mop up the mess in the middle east just like ROOSEVELT, STALIN, CHURCHILL and TRUMAN have mopped up Old Europe and east asia.

fascists gonna hate

Also, if america bombed me, it'd totally make sense to force women to wear bags and start killing gays and people who leave religion. It just follows.

Trump's gonna "mop it up"? You mean the guy who didn't know the difference between hamas and hisbollah nor the difference between shia and sunni? That guy?

4D CHESS 4D CHESS THIS ISNT RATIONALIZATION 4DCHESS!