Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General
Mi'qitten Edition

Try the game for free for 14 days! (lvl [email protected]/* */) - ffxiv-freetrial.com/us/
Want to stick around? Ask for a referral code for an exp boosting hat and some tokens to give you a jump start on the endgame gear grind. You have to do it before you redeem a time card, but the free 30 days included with the game do not count towards this.

Current Patch notes: version 3.55a
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log/

Useful resources:
List of Commands (used for macros) - na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/playguide/win/text_command/
Gamer Escape - ffxiv.gamerescape.com/
Garland Tools Database - garlandtools.org/db/
XIV Database (It's good now)- xivdb.com/
FF logs - fflogs.com/
DPS and such tracker (but don't tell anyone you're using it or you'll get banned) - advancedcombattracker.com/
Ariyala (gear build simulator/hunt-&lighttracker) - ffxiv.ariyala.com/HuntTracker/Exodus
Mithrie's guides - youtube.com/watch?v=nFn3SxUnR_c&index=1&list=PLbE_CU9Jt_uc0MAfIOY8JqtN5PyPO83Q5

1. If you're brand new, do hall of the novice. It's stupid and only teaches you common sense stuff, but you get a 30% exp boosting ring and free level 15 gear.
2. Do all of your Main Story Quests - REQUIRED TO GET HEAVENSWARD AREAS/JOBS
3. Do all of your class quests and get yourself a job - ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Category:Jobs
4. Attune to Chocobo Porters, Aetherytes & Aether currents ASAP - it will save you a lot of time & effort
5. Unlock your challenge log, gives great exp and some gil - ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Rising_to_the_Challenge
6. Do your daily roulettes - they give out good EXP (and tomestones later on)
7. Cooking has an amazing crossclass skill at 37 you need to get for crafters.
8. Hit Tab to [I seem to have misplaced my keyboard]

Get a FC, they give bonuses as long as the people in charge aren't retards
You cannot join a FC if you are currently on a free trial account
Concentrated Smug ≪SMUG≫ (Primal/Exodus)
New and older players, running all content from newbie dungeons to current raid progression. There will be banter; you will be called names. PM Aurora Soulwood, Rab Bit, Claws Furalarm, or any other officer for an invite.

Neo Wheels Order ≪nWo≫ (Primal/Exodus)
Leader: Aloise Astravir
Post-ironic post-modern neo-sceptical Lorem Ipsum. Moving to New Wheels Order soon!

There is also a linkshell for all 8ch players on Exodus to congregate, so that people can communicate regardless of what FC they're in or if they're running the free trial. Contact Lyfon Yharnam, Aurora Soulwood, Quickscope Easybake, Balkius Hyorsyn, or any member of nWo or SMUG for an invite.

Other urls found in this thread:

bluegartr.com/threads/129807-Yoshida-on-Stormblood-Dengeki-Online-E-mail-Interview?s=a809568218c434c2e8effe629ccac731
bluegartr.com/threads/129806-Yoshida-on-Stormblood-Game-Watch-E-mail-Interview-Translation?s=a809568218c434c2e8effe629ccac731
boards.4chan.org/vg/
ffxiv.ariyala.com/NIN
ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Coven_Claws
seventhumbral.org/
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/11599751/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NEW INFO IF YOU FAGS HAVE BEEN LIVING UNDER A ROCK.

bluegartr.com/threads/129807-Yoshida-on-Stormblood-Dengeki-Online-E-mail-Interview?s=a809568218c434c2e8effe629ccac731

bluegartr.com/threads/129806-Yoshida-on-Stormblood-Game-Watch-E-mail-Interview-Translation?s=a809568218c434c2e8effe629ccac731

This is either a very good thing or a very bad thing, I haven't decided yet.

Just as long as it's more complicated than 2.0 BLM, it's not horrible.

Where are you seeing this? Neither link mentions it.

Nevermind, found it.

Hello, I'm a faggot. What is the latest Holla Forums FC drama?

Well currently someone made a thread. Other than that someone called someone else a butthead a few days ago I guess.

Should I get into this or TERA?

Whatever you feel like bruh.

It doesn't matter. The only thing this does if that's the only change that they make is it reduces the massive loss in dps once Enochian drops due to mechanics. However, it doesn't take long before you recognize when you HAVE to refresh enochian in a fight or get fucked.

The hw rotation is braindead as well.

Escape while you still can.

Friendly reminder that "potato" is a anti-semitic racial slur. It is the current year after all, my fellow Eorzeans. Don't contribute to hate :^)

Should I level MCH or BRD? What class is more useful?

I heard that MCH sucks shit until it hits 60 and even then the class is heavily RNG based.

Tera has better combat but the game is a F2P P2W clusterfuck.

FFXIV is just slower anime WoW with a bit more grind. If you don't like WoW you should stay away from this game.

Shoo shoo potato poster
hop in there

Literally Garlean

Enochian never falls off anyways if you have at least 2 working brain cells and one working hand

How the hell do you cancel the Ties that Bind quest? There's no button on the journal and none of these faggot npcs knows shit

TERA's f2p and has a better combat system. However Being F2P means the game's a complete and utter clusterfuck with itemization being dogshit, and balance being done by a 3 year old retard who doesn't know how to read.
There's a talent system that's incredibly important to the 2 handed sword class, so what do they do when they port the game over to US/EU? They drop the talent system but don't give the class any of the basically required buffs. So they're flat out last or near last dps a majority of the time because the talents give them 50% damage increase. Crafting is shit and the economy is garbage.

FFXIV is a subscription based game with a heavy focus on story. Tab target combat, and has a new expansion on the way. Crafting would be fun, except you have to basically level all of them at once or not at all. Economy at least exists which is more than TERA.

Any word on what's coming for .55b?

Your mom is coming.

But in all seriousness it is Diadeum 2.0

Dear lord why? Diadeum was one of the worst things they ever added to this game.

They're claiming it has "public raid content" and will be SUPER COOL THIS TIME GUYS WE SWEAR.

Expect people to scalp their undergeared alts in to farm gear for Stormblood.

Who here is on Diabolos

People play on Diabolos?

anyone play on mateus?

No my friend I am on Balmung like any sane user.

Post your IGN, I'll be along to ERP shortly.

Gross, I bet you are one of those cats that takes it up the butt, in Ul'dah for some quick Gil.

I am, what about it?

Eh, it is a middle of the road pop server. Slightly above Exodus in active players. Can't really say anything bad about it, but nothing really stands out. We HAD a strong raiding scene before most of them went to Gilga.

Sounds like a good time all around.

Very nice, maybe I will fuck you up the butt the next time I pay a visit to an alley.

Please say he was a tank at least.

Daily reminder that [email protected]/* */ are both best [email protected]/* */ and best bois.

Weren't you banned for not being able to do soar?

that'd imply there is only one catboi poster

I bet none of them can do soar

Keep asking him questions and you'll see why it happened.

MCH for single target dps thats only good at 60
BRD for aoe madness once you've hit 47-ish, with added team utility

Goddamn fucking singing motherfuckers

Eh, I'm at the umbrite step and it's just so fucking crazy. I can only imagine how crazy it was before the nerf. I wish they enabled you to do different things to get umbrite instead of grinding the same dungeon over and over. Anyway, what's the best way to get crystal sand? I burned through my leve allowances, is farming ex primals viable?

check the MB for the primal pieces. sometimes you can find them for cheap. my experience has been 2/3 of the items in a turn in are pretty cheap (

are you not doing the weekly/daily given out by the twins? that give you clusters directly?

You mean that shit that gives 17 a week? When I need FIFTY? Nigger this is retarded without grinding the lores

I wanna fuck that cat

The nerf to the Umbrite step wasn't that big. However, the nerf to umbrites was very nice. Sands are still the biggest pain in the ass for that step.

Singing clusters is pretty easy if you do the weekly. It'll give you 10 a week. The singing clusters are 150 each, so 1500 will get you another 10. It's very easy to do this step casually. The step after that is the light step. It's a slog with no real shortcuts, but it's very easy to make progress on it. My main issue with the hw light step is that the arr dungeons don't count. That means that over half of the roulettes are useless.

So basically, getting Shire gear means I don't even have to raid at all. Basically, I can ignore all raids except for Creator savage.

it takes less time than you think

you have to go back to WoW

leave T'kebbe to her grief user.

What's the point of "resetting" a9s?

Cooldowns.

Can you use time cards with a steam license? I can't find any button to put a code in on mogstation

check'd.

i have a friend who uses steam cards. but that's through steam obviously. dont think it goes via the mog station directly.

If you're gonna post gay shit at least make sure it's not something that's been posted to death.

If the party wipes, all cooldowns and shit resets.

SEND HELP

It was on sale! a-and being able to pay sub with spare change made selling cards and shit sounded like a great deal at the moment
I didn't consider I wouldn't actually get cards anymore since I only play this all day now

If we're being honest, I bought the Steam version years ago when it was 10bux. I had no idea that Steam and PC would be different versions because the idea makes no fucking sense at all. I bought the HW collector's edition for PC; statue, artbook, everything. Then I had to buy HW through Steam when it was on sale. I got Steamcucked.

You think that's bad?

did they add anything compelling to do since the last patch? zurvan was a joke and there's hardly a reason to bother with savage alexander since everyone's already done with the story.

oi when gearing up tanks right side is supposed to be slaying STR gear right?

I didn't know any better either.

It's not like they advertise how much you're getting screwed over by getting it through steam. I wish I could go back and spend $10 more to get the non steam version

in 3.2 they did the change where VIT now adds to attack power for tanks at the same rate raw STR does, iirc, the only thing the STR accessories have over the VIT ones are the secondary stats, and those are weighted depending on the class.
So for PLD's I think the VIT accessories are fine, but I think WAR and DRK benefit from some of the crit, ect from the STR gear.
I usually just tell people to stack VIT since you get both the STR bonus and the VIT bonus from it, and then just meld STR materia if they find their threat is lacking.
Assuming they aren't goofing their rotation/ just got a shit team.

Holy shit I'll never live this down

I still don't get what the hell is actually different with the steam version? Isn't it just that you are stuck buying any expacs from steam too if you get base game there?

That's pretty much it, yes.

Really not seeing what's so bad about that then

Pretty much. Now which boss did you fuck up on?

sophex farm party, both healers got blown off right on the first push too because they were probably laughing too hard to see the screen

There's nothing inherently bad about it. It's DRM faggots making a mountain out of a molehill.

I met a WAR when I was leveling BRD that only melded det because "Det helps with healing. crit aint shit if the DPS is doing their jobs ;)"
Is there any reason for that shit or are they just retarded? Never heard of a MT WAR.

Goddamn tryhards, I wish I had those kinds of goofs in a fun fight like that.

You have no idea, I've seen autists mass bail a zurvex party because one guy got hit once at the start and "ruined" healer's dps because they are retards that can't do soar and must skip it everytime

Pants-on-head Retarded.
Det helps the healer heal more (A pure point per-cast increase) it doesn't help the person being healed at all.
Technically it would help with his regen when he's using the skills that recover based on damage done because it's a DPS boost as well.. but if the healers doing their job herp derp.
Assuming you're doing non-progression (leveling like you said) then I usually tell Warriors to stack Skill speed until 550, then it's up to them, DETs not terrible, but i've yet to see any good data on it being clearly superior to CRT, the last numbers I have are:
AP: 1.000
STR: 0.450
VIT: 0.450
DET: 0.136
CRT: 0.170
SS: 0.125 (after 550)

Soar doesn't even seem that bad and if you have to deal with it, fucking deal with it. All the party finders I've seen mention soar in some way and few threaten to disband if they see it on the spot. They do and bitch about it on PF.

Soar is not hard at all, the only people that demand skipping it are the criminally braindead faggots that can't comprehend basic instructions and directions and want to hamfist every run without tingling one brain cell. Funniest part is that all these skipper cunts end up fucking up and wiping at tethers later so they still can't get free clears

Seriously look at this bullshit, how fucking BAD do you have to be do want skipping phases on a LEARNING PARTY?

Doesn't soar happen later in the fight or can that be skipped to?
It's a fucking learning party, come on.

This was Aery. They're on A10S prog presumably.

I hope their AIDS gets cancer.

it can't be skipped later on and i would often wonder why they even bother skipping the first one because of that fact

turns out they use tank lb3 on the second soar, because they are just that retarded

that's fucking pathetic

zhloe aliapoh d/doh/dol/fsh turn-ins. learn some back story about khloes older sister and khloe's pink-haired kitten friend, T'kebbe.

I myself was late to the raid game. I made it to A11S prog, got stuck on Lapis until a DPS figured out where to put their orb, before my static disbanded because of drama. Now I'm back with shitters who can't do A10S and they get mad at me for getting frustrated after repeated wipes.

Bye bye dreams of A12S. I'm nearly BiS too, just need 270 pants and chest.

All you have to do is pick a piece of pie and stay there. This has gone from hilarious to just shameful. I need to find a reliable static because I can't deal with this crap in SB if I'm still playing.

Are those actual worth doing aside from backstory?

Sales. Heavensward went on sale like every other month after it had been out for a while, but only on Square's store. The Steam version went on sale once. Ever. Twice if you count the permanent price reduction to prepare for Stormblood.

Those people are retarded, yes, but the ones demanding Soar be skipped in a farm party are much more reasonable.
Soar is easy, yes, but skipping the first soar is also similarly easy. Failing to skip it means your party has shit DPS, which is extremely undesirable in a farm party. Literally all you have to do to skip it with an appropriately geared party is to have everyone do their opener correctly. That said, if a party can't handle soar at all and needs to skip the first one and LB3 the second (he can do it a third time too if your DPS is low) they're garbage and not worth running a farm with.

You can't add more game time on an Entry sub until it expires. If the button still doesn't show up then, stop using Chrome because lots of people reported that browser having issues with Mogstation for whatever fucktarded reason.

True, but I can't remember the last time a farm party was actually a farm party.

I want to breed with a miqote

>>>boards.4chan.org/vg/

I Just want Nice brown cats lol lmao hue hue XD

I wonder what a nice brown miqote farts smell like haha I'm just curious for laughs haha

Any decent FC on Ultros or do I really have to get a transfer?

Ought to get yourselves checked for parasites, that thought process is disgusting.

No. Shitskin is shitskin no matter what. White miqote only.

all these unchecked dubs. kek is displeased.

as far as zhloe's stuff goes, it's a good source for scrips. i, for one, can't be bothered to do normal scrips because the shit changes each day and i get tired of having random mats in my inventory that i then have to go re-list each time. so i just never did them beyond maybe a single day months ago. but this zhloe stuff ill do every week until i can't do it anymore, and the scrip return seems pretty good. you vendor buy the mats to make the stuff to turn in as well, with each piece costing ~200 gil or so. for the level 1 and 2 stuff, you're looking at maybe 2-4k total in cash spent, making it a solid scrip-gaining alternative if you don't want to dick around on the MB for whatever reason.

Yeah, I'm tired of having random crap in my inventory or accidentally making things HQ and not collectible. This sounds like something worth checking out now.

currently limited to 6 turn-ins per week, but at the max reward level, which isn't that hard to attain, you get like 75 red scrips per turn in i think?

i used lvl 60 ARM with mid-tier crafting gear, mostly unmelded or melded with rank 2 and 3 materia and barely any Xclass skills save for CUL and the level 15 skills for other crafts

I fucking knew he'd be all over that change.

Pretty sure those are the only skills you need although hasty touch can fuck itself.

How? From what I've seen, it's only getting more braindead.

That's exactly what he's referring to.

WOW ITS FUCKING NOTHING

zomg 280 weapons come from emergency missions the world is ending yoshi p needs to kill himself my raid weapons are useless now.

Maybe I'll get lucky with Diadem and not have to deal with this shitty light grind anymore.

I should get i300 gear just for being able to breathe. Give me my gimmedats yoshi.

Your numbers are laughably out of date, and crit is hands down the best stat for everyone who is not a BLM. Dery has crit being almost TWICE as good as det for every single tank.

Even better, the clothes Tataru is finally making for the WoL is some i290 gear.

is it worth it to buy this gayem anymore?

no. shit update killed it

So the only way they could make diadem relevant is to make it drop the best weapons in the game?

Source on these bullshit i280 weapons? I didn't see shit on the changelog

oh don't worry they didn't change the core at all, they added FATES!
it's the worst fucking thing, again

Looks like it.

Oh they're in. Only drop from emergency missions that are apparently hard as balls though. Also all RNG, good luck.

Still pretty funny that they punch raiders/relic grinders in the dick like this.

I'm guessing this is yet another meme from Yoshi and his "accessibility" faggotry he keeps pushing,
SB looking worse and worse by the moment

B R A V O

And once again they fuck raiders over so little shitty Cass U'ual can get his gear and put no effort into.

Fuck meant to say 270 to Dun Scath

They added 265 accs to Diadem too hahahahah

is there another reliable way to level this or am I stuck smacking rocks all week?

nope, have fun smashing rocks

fucksake

Why are you even going for the relic? It has no value, upgraded Shire exists. Relic is a huge waste of time.

ffxiv.ariyala.com/NIN Please remove yourself from the premises and take your shitter gear with you

Yeah, great, you'll spend dozens of hours grinding like an idiot to clear shit 3 minutes faster. And that grinding does not make you a non shitter, every idiot who has enough time can do that.

actually you're a dumbass. New diadem gear is better than relic no matter what.
Have fun fucker

That diadem shit is just sheer bullshit and if Yoshi has any sense he's gonna balance that shit before endless autists unsub out of rage, also that other retard claimed lmao shire was better which is just plain wrong

yeah, I'm just bringing up how much time you wasted on relic so you can be upset along with everyone else who wasted time on a relic

HAHAHAHA I just looked up the stats of these "BiS"
ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Coven_Claws
best in slot more like best in THE TRASH

It actually has all of those, just in random amounts, and do the math the 2 weapon damage difference makes up for it.

Regardless of Diadem shit, you can beat savage with crafted shit, let alone Shire. Relic is still a waste of time.

Its the end of the expansion who gives a shit it will become garbage once stormblood comes around anyways.

Bravo SE, bravo.

This ridiculous maze of rng means hardly anyone will get anything better than current BiS at all

You're right about the first 3, not so much the last one.
Even with near completely retarded stats, because the main stats are set, you can't get a weapon that's worse than your 275 relic

I should hope so, that was based on 3.4
Good to know Crits right around where I thought.

This is hilarious. The relic weapons were always glamour weapons that were made for those that love to grind. You could tell who came from wow based on how salty they were with this. The dummies need to piss off back to wow and I hope they take the tards that are propping up the cash shop with them.

I tell you what else is funny? the fact that, given the RNG of getting the missions in the first place and the drops afterward, for all anyone knows this could take longer than the anima grinding
personally id just wait for stormblood upgrades, but thats because im a lonely fuck with no one to go to diadem with

Confirmed for not playing the game back in early ARR. Go back to Wow faggot.

>Not still playing it on the private release

People willing play the mess that is 1.0 on private servers? God bless their souls.

They're doing a decent job replicating the vanilla experience, but they're not limiting themselves to just copying, quite a few changes have been started/ are pending.
seventhumbral.org/ is one of the public facing sites, but it hasn't been updated in a while.

Maybe now niggas will be able to skip soar like a regular human being.
probably not still

Det is terrible for healers if one thinks to pass on crit for it. Det scaling is utter shit and it requires like 100 det for like a +10 healing. The major issue with this is that healing numbers are in the 4 digit range now at the least. Crit will not only boost healer dps by buffing both chance and magnitude, but it will push your heals way up. A good crit can easily fill up a dps or put a tank in the green. The usefullness of this is far more obvious with pugs and in pvp.

SS is pretty iffy for healers and I'd say Det is more useful than SS. Accuracy is a requirement if you raid, but useless after the cap or if you don't raid. Piety is pretty nice as it lets you do more and it raises you mana regen too.

You do realize that the 3 extra wd means about 33 more main stat, right? The secondaries are also random and you can get them in crazy amounts. The i280 weapon shits all over the anima even without secondaries regardless of how retarded you feel like being over it.

I hope you tards didn't blow too much time and gil on it. The relic was primarily a glamour weapon and anima and future relics will be the same.

Oh I know Det is bad for them, the conversation was how a warrior tank was saying Det was good for him because it increased his heals, and I was explaining that only in so far as it increases the damage done by his self-recovery abilities. Where as for healers it increases their heals per-point, but it doesn't increase the amount you get healed for when someone else casts a heal on you as the subject.

It was, you dumb nog. Yoshi stated that the relics were for those that love to autistically grind.

Since you have such an affection for wow, you may as well go back and then kys for supporting the cancer of all mmos.

Yoshi also stated "maxed relic will be BiS until SB". This fucker has been shitting the bed hard for at least 3 patches in a row now

Yoshi always lies. Never trust him.

Except it wasn't in early ARR you dumb nigger. Also

post later

Oh and niggers like you supporting free welfare gear like the 280s from Diadem are the true cancer who need to fuck off back to wow.

The developers of this game really need to take a look at how EVE used to do its jesus-features. Literally the greatest expansions a game has ever seen. In comparison XIV has these little pissy features getting added in every 3 months, it just looks pathetic compared to what something like pic related did to that game.

There were never any droughts, and of course after a while enough bugs piled up that they had to commit a whole expansion cycle to house cleaning. But I think that only ever releasing small updates also creates a drought of a sort. You end up with this weird stagnation where the game's being updated but it feels like nothing is really changing. You can see in every thread people saying things like "who cares, it resets in 3 months anyway".

thats just the xpac user. it wasn't like this 3-4 months ago, and earlier in 2016 there was still much excitement over the upcoming warring triad and final alex fights. but right now, people see all the new shiny coming up in SB and most of the dev team resources are now dedicated to SB (for good reason) so people are just coasting.

I dunno. I haven't exactly played too much of this game. But I will say that personally I would like them to just skip a cycle so they can focus on releasing something really big, not incremental improvements or half baked ideas.

is this gonna be like WoW where the team is constantly going "we cant make a bigger patch were working on the next expansion :~)".

like i said user, earlier in the HW xpac's life that's exactly what it was. big gaps, 3-4 months sometimes, then a nice solid content patch, that was usually pretty stable cause yoshi at least QA's the shit out of his work. maybe 1-2 smaller "update" patches in the interim, then another big patch. repeat until now. think of the recent stuff as the smaller update patches leading to the "big patch" of 4.0.

So when the hell is the actual story patch with the cliffhanger to SB coming?

you already know the answer user.

soon

please look forward to it

The thing that really pisses me of about Zurvex is that no matter how flawlessly you play and no matter how perfect all your gear and rotations are, you will still wipe every time if ONE shitter fucks up the tethers.

Lots of the bosses are like that when they're relevant content, the Nips went so far as to call a lost of it "Jump rope" because of that.
Its lazy game design, but there aren't a lot of other quick low effort ways to design encounters that keep clear rates in the 20-5% bracket they seem to want.

lots of it*

Can you farm light without equipping the weapon? So I could farm the tank mount, the 1000 runs achievement and light on a dps relic at the same time by just spamming a1s farms as tank?

I wish there was an option to serve Garlemald. They are so fucking cool and shit, but I'm stuck with the Dorks of the Seventh Dawn.

Has anyone managed to max gathering or crafting without PAYING FUCKING MONEY to buy more retainers?

holy shit fucker turn up your brightness

But then you gotta buy the more expensive subscription.

Have to have it equipped iirc.

Yup, stacks of stuff on the MB for a ridiculous price for bonus storage, Free Company storage. Also just try using shit regularly, I found I had a lot less to worry about when I occasionally went through and made batches of consumables. But being mostly Alch/GSM/cookery your products end up needing a lot so stuff condenses pretty quick.
Also I try to check the uses of a given item before gathering so I don't end up stocking up on something i'm only going to need a few times. Like those fucking growth formula.

Can I make Serval in this game?

What level of saturation are you on?

holy shit this diadem mess is pure autism

yeah i got rich selling clears and just bought all my crafters and gatherers to 60 via leves and gc hand ins, still have no idea how to craft or how collectables work and i probably never will

it's pretty shit, effective farming of the place for cash/drops just zone in do missions for the 10 lockboxes then bail, if emergency quest pops go do it but it's probably gonna end up being a wipe

frustratingly i'm on tonberry and i can't tell these japanese alliances how to do the fight, they just zerg in and fuck it up everytime. once 2ch has their guide up for it it'll be smooth sailing at least

"A Realm Reconquista" when?

mfw my friend complaining about doing the MSQ just to get to DRK puts spreadsheet simulator 3000 on a pedestal and says that FFXIV should take notes from the better MMO.

i miss being a literal boipussy in FFxiv

why can't you own a game when you buy it? not just trial another 30 days

Why are savage parses gone from fflogs?

Oh man I'm so glad I lucked out early cause this shit is gonna tank hard soon

You must make a contribution to cause comrade!

Yeah, did Diad all day. Saw the EMERGENCY event TWICE. Both times dipshits bodypull the FUCK out of the final room and ignore the elemental adds while screaming "LOL IT IS JUST THE FIRST DAY, ELITISTS. IT IS STILL DAY ONE."

Yeah, the event is uncommon and getting 72 welfare seekers to fucking pay attention and not run wind sprints around the arena is pretty much impossible. Don't expect to see many Coven weapons until they nerf the shit out of it after the OF cries long enough.

And this alone is why these meme weapons will never be common BiS even if they are actually better than max relic.

Also what ilevel do I need to enter Diadem so I can farm rng gear.

60 lol, same for the DoL shit.
I've ran it diadumb a few more times today and people are finally getting the grasp of it. Emergency mission is still a clusterfuck of wiping, but people now are smoothly running through fates and finishing their missions quickly and popping multiple boss fates per run too and I'm getting at least one 265 gear per run in average

Does it drop all kinds of gear or only accessoires and weps?

Everything, I dropped pants and a chestpiece last night

Nice. i265? Looks like I can skip lots of shit and just get me some sunburst welfare gear.

Oh yeah now any old shitter can just spend a couple hours flying in circles wearing ironworks at 60 and random green drops, and then come out i260+ and ready to plague every single bit of content the game offers.
It's gonna be a great time until SB comes out

I mean people that actually grinded for their shit must be pretty mad right now.

But as somebody that just hit 60 and finished Heavenward it's pretty great to catch up.

LOOOOLLLLLLLL

REEEEEEEEEEEE

LOOOOLLLLLLLLOL

REEEEEEEEEEEE

LOOOOLLLLLLLL

REEEEEEEEEEEE

LOOOOLLLLLLLL

REEEEEEEEEEEELOOOOLLLLLLLL

REEEEEEEEEEEE

LOOOOLLLLLLLL

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LOOOOLLLLLLLL

REEEEEEEEEEEE

LOOOOLLLLLLLL

REEEEEEEEEEEE

LOOOOLLLLLLLL

REEEEEEEEEEEE

LOOOOLLLLLLLL

REEEEEEEEEEEE

LOOOOLLLLLLLL

REEEEEEEEEEEE

LOOOOLLLLLLLL

REEEEEEEEEEEE

LOOOOLLLLLLLL

REEEEEEEEEEEE

LOOOOLLLLLLLL

REEEEEEEEEEEE

LOOOOLLLLLLLL

REEEEEEEEEEEE

LOOOOLLLLLLLL

REEEEEEEEEEEE

LOOOOLLLLLLLL

REEEEEEEEEEEE

LOOOOLLLLLLLL

REEEEEEEEEEEE

LOOOOLLLLLLLL

REEEEEEEEEEEE

See `piggybank' and `boar' for more!

_._._._.,-.
XXXX&,-' ( /oo'.XXXXXX
==( # _(")===
_.-(# . /\-._.–.
(###.\_(-'–'|_(\#\#####.'
`-._###'#_#####.#_'.-''
kOs '.–' `-.-.-'

)\ /|
.-/'-|_/ |
,-' ( / \/
.-'" "'-..__,-'"" -o.`-._
/ '/
*–._ ./ _.–
| _.-'
: .-/
\ )_ /
\ _) / \(
`. /-.___.—'( / \\
( / \\ \( L\
\( L\ \\
\\ \\
L\ L\
[nabis]

___&
e'^_ )
" " Asik

,._
@"_.)~
!! christoph manz

_
|\_,,____
( o__o \/
/(..) \
(_ )–( _)
/ ""–"" \
,===,=| |-,,,,-| |==,==
|d | WW | WW |
|s | | | | |

,—.
,-' `-.__
&/ `._\ _\
/ ''._
| , (")
jrei |,'`-..–||–''

,—.
__,-' `-.
/_ /_,' \&
_,'' \
(") . |
jrei ``–||–..-'`.|

HOINK
HOINK!
_ /
_==\_
(/(_\/
_/ '\_
[_||_((_ /___||_]
||,,)/\(,, ,||

b'ger

_______
/ \
( Oh well, so much for Betsy. )
\ ______/
|/
^..^ '..'
_||(oo)||_(oo)_||____||_
-||–"–"—-||—–"–"-||———-||-
_||_( )_||__( )||__||_
-||–"–"—-||—–"–"-||–'..'—-||-
|| || || m(oo)m || -Ian F Stewart-

Uh oh…cometh On Good
the butcher. Friday??
\ \

(\_/) (\_/)
/ _"_ \__ / _"_ \__
( (o o) ) \9 ( (o o) ) \9
\^/ \ \O/ \
_.::::::::::::::::::._\ __ /
\"""""""""""""""\""""/ (_ (_)_(_)
\___\__/ )_/)_/)_/)_/ mikey

(\____/)
/ @__@ \
( (oo) )
`-.~~.-'
/ \
@/ \_
(/ / \ \)
jgs WW`—-'WW

-=pigs=-

\/—\/
). .(
( (") )
) (
/ \ hjw
( )`97
( \ /-\ / )
w'W W'w
_ _
\_/-\_/
) (
( )
) (
/ \
( 9 ) hjw
(_\_/_)`97

,–. ,–.
\ /-~-\ /
)' a a `(
( ,—. )
`(_o_o_)'
)`-'( hjw

,–.-'-,–.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,—. ) )
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |—| | hjw
[_] [_]

(_|,.
,' /, )___ _
__j o``-' `.'-)'
(") \'
`-j |
`-._( /
hjw |_\ |–^. /
/_]'|_| /_)_/
/_]' /_]'

'..'___
(@@) |@
|–| tre

,,__
c'' )?
'''' ARV

_ ____
`—-,\ )
`–==\\ /
`–==\\/
.-~~~~-.Y|\\_
@_/ / 66\_
| \ \ _(")
\ /-| ||'–'
jgs \_\ \_\\
__ ___
( /,—-'
\ //==–'
\//==–'
_//|Y.-~~~~-,
_/66 \ \_@
(")_ / / |
'–'|| |-\ /
jgs //_/ /_/

_
jv
' '

._ __,
|\,../'\
,'. . `.
.– '`.
( `' , ;
,`–' _, ,'\
,`.____ `.
/ `, |
' \, '
| / /`,
`, . ,` ./ |
' `. ,' |;,' ,@
__| | ___,_jv____
`. `. ,'
,'_,','_,
`' `'

__
__ __ ,',.`.
\`-.`-._..–…-' ```–':_ ) )
`-.._` ' -.. ' /
,'`..__..'' -. _ `._ \
(;` _ , .-' ,' :
`-._ `*/ , ' . |
_.:._ `-'`-' ; \ ,' ;
.':::::'` ,' \,' : ; /
`-..__ ,'/ | ,' ,'
``—;'` \ ` ;.____..-'`. ,'\
/ / \: : : (\ `\
,' .' \ : ;' / ) )
/,_,.;::. `. \ / ,',',_(:::.
`. `. ,' ;'
/,_,'::. `-'`':SSt:.

_ _
;`. ,'/
|`.`-. _ ,-;,'|
| `-.\,-' `-.//' |
| `| \ , |
`. ``` , .'
\_` . , , `_/
\ ^ ` , ^ ` /
| ' | ____ | , |
| ,' `. |
| ( O' O ) |
`. \,./ ,'
`-._ `–' _,'
`——'
unknown

_ _
/ \ _____ / \
/ \ _/ \_/ \
| \ _/ / \ \_ |
| \/ __ \ |
| / / | \ | | OO II N N K K !!
| | | | | | | O O II NN N K K !!
| | | o | o | | | O O II N N N KK !!
\ | \ | / | | O O II N NN K K
\ | \ | / | | OO II N N K K !!
\ | \_|/ | |
\| / \/ \ | |
| \ | () () | |/
\ \ \____/ |
\ \ /
\ \____ /
\ _/
\_ _/
\_ _/
\___/
Vik

* \| |/ *
* _ /\ /\ _ *
* __ *
* (oo) *
* ~~ *XX
* ** * XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XX
( )
( )
( )
XX
XXXX
XXXX
XX
X

rediddle bu [email protected]/* */ (Ben)

& &

* \| |/ *
* _ /%\ /%\ _ *
* _ *
* ( ) *
* _|_ * XX
* * XXXX
*** XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XX
( )
( )
( )
XX
XXXX
XXXX
XX
X

@::@
(@@)^&
( )
n`ii - kg

Thanks chum

Looks like they made a few threads too.

I'm more annoyed that I have to do diadem crap.

And here I thought the only people capable of mindlessly spamming a few buttons over and over were XIV players.

lol

Thanks Mark

what was he spamming?

Ascii or shift_JIS art, i'm too retarded to know the difference, but i'd wager for the former

ded gaem

AND I FINALLY GOT A CHOCOBO WITH FOUR 4-STAR STATS, the only one being shit is cunning but who gives a fuck about strafing. EAT SHIT GODBERT I HATE THE GOLD SAUCER COME FIGHT ME.

That aside you couldn't even handle him at his worst.

Hearing something about a Yoshi interview just now, pls confirm

Was a Q&A at Pax like an hour ago and people asked fucking stupid questions (someone literally asking for his account to be unbanned and when the male bunny suit is ready) instead of details on SB or actual questions.

>still no Doomtrain primal where Godburt comes in at the last second and suplexes Doomtrain to death
It ain't right I tell ya what.

I swear to god if Greg isn't a boss multiple times throughout Stormblood I'm gonna flip. A real time action command where your party helps setup Godbert for the suplex would've been amazing. The more successes the more devastating it'd be.

AMERICAN DC MERGE CONFIRMED
BALMEME PLAYERS ON EVERY CROSSWORLD PF
AURION PAX ON EVERY SINGLE RAID

thanks based yoshi

ENGAGING OPEN ERP MODE.

Wow I thought I was the only one breeding race chocobos.
I just got a pedigre 9 chocobo, but it's skill sucks so I'm going to make another. Is it worth it to use the grade 2 or 3 feed? I could probably craft the grade 2 stuff but I'm willing to spend the MGP on grade 3 if it's worth it.

I had forgotten what they looked like it's been so long.

SE changed Vit and STR, so that they each give half a main stat. In other words, in now takes both VIT and STR to equal what tanks had before the change. So, STR used to be 1.0 a main stat before the change, but now it's 0.5.

This means that you meld STR onto VIT accessories unless you need the extra SS for your rotation. You meld CRIT onto pieces that don't take STR materia unless you need more SS for your rotation.

Q: What’s the status on the male bunny outfit?

A: I do remember this! We talked about this here at PAX East last year. Our process for the Hyur and Roegadyn is done. The other races, we were working on it, but now we’re focused on developing Stormblood so it’s on hold at the moment. I’m sure the person in charge of that may be watching and had a realization like “… oh!” I did get to review the one for the Hyur and it was pretty nice, it was pretty sexy.

The next patch is the one that wraps up the story and gets us into Stormblood. I think it should be this month with SB releasing in June.

It needs to be equipped for light to be gathered. That's how it was back in arr too. Having said that, it would be nice if light could be gathered without the weapon equipped. The lore reason could be that it gains light while in your inventory at maybe a reduced rate. The positive to this would be that we could work on leveling other jobs while gathering light at the same time. I know that I still have a few jobs to get to 60 for my final Garo achievements and the title.

As another user said, the game works on a jump rope system. That's how it was in arr and how it is in hw and how it will be in sb.

That reminds me of City of Villains. Positron once stated that developing both sides at the same time was a shit ton of work. We all know that SE is lazy as fuck and wouldn't dare put the amount of effort into the game that would require two separate storylines.

Yes. Use gathering leves and GC turn-ins for xp. There are also bonus xp items that you should use while gathering. The bonus that they give is very nice. Crafting is far more taxing on your retainer space than gathering, but it can be done very easily if you level your crafting classes pretty evenly or focus on GC turn-ins and leves. In fact, I highly recommend using leves while you can. Also, the Ixal give great xp prior to 50 and the moogles will help take you from 50 to 60.

I'm curious how many of them actually left the game.

The only people are mad are those that joined in hw, are from wow or are retarded in general. The same shit happened back with hw. The relics became glamour weapons that no one should ever burn their gil on. The same will be true in sb. The only people that can maybe splurge are those that are in the race for world first. Other than that, there is zero reason to burn your pocket book.

I'm hoping this improves the game's stability. This should help balance out the frontline queue as well. You'll end up with the Primal Flame shitters being mixed in with the Aether Flame premades.

Also, I hope that someday we'll be able to just pick servers to play on in a way similar to RS. I doubt it would happen, but it would be nice to pick larger servers when your server is dead at certain hours and smaller servers when the larger servers are packed to the gills without forking out $20.

Did this really sound like a fucking good idea to these assholes? Subs are going to plummet until SB is out just watch

Well of course they are, the expansion is done and is in a dull period. They're banking on people returning for the expansion. I'm not even sure if I want to join for SB honestly. I'm sick of my hard work being invalidated in a very quick time frame.

SB is 3 months away, and this game is BUILT around timegated bullshit to keep people subbed, like needing goddamn months to build a full set of upgraded shire or complete alex.
But now? There is literally no reason to play anymore for 3 months if you have done all the raids because nothing will come out of it anymore

What should I be melding on NIN BiS? Does it actually matter that much if I just put in DET or CRIT however I see fit or is there an autist minmaxer guide?

At this point it doesn't really matter, but if you have to it's most likely crit.

Your job might actually get interesting. I can't say the same for my own and I can't believe we're not getting a new race.

I love this game. All my friends stopped playing. I have an empty FC house that I'll lose if I transfer off my server to where other people I know play.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!

What's your server faggot

Famfrit

Just cross PF with them

i'll punt that lalafell cunt halfway across the ocean

ono

The house means a lot to me (I spent so much money on this damn thing…) but I am seriously considering a server transfer.

Is there a limit to how much gil you can bring with you?

I'll probably never get a house this big again…

Yes there's a limit.
That's why you buy up the Allagan currency so you can carry more.

There's a limit of about a million and like 400k spread on retainers, but what rich cunts do is just dump all the cash on materia and then resell it on the new server

That is fucking low…

Guess I'll have to scope out the market on my target server. Assuming I can offload this house any time soon…

Better hope the server you're going to has similar prices. I considered a transfer but materia was half the price of on the server I wanted to go to so I said fuck it.

Yeah it seems pretty silly. Seems like you can just go

Hit 60 with i150 -> do a few senseless pvp zergfests -> Get full i235 event pvp gear -> Do a few diadem runs -> Get full i265 sunburst rng gear.

Why the fuck is there even a weekly cap on scripture if shire gear is practically worthless except for glamour anyway?

Augmented Shire gear is i270
Are the stats somehow worse than the Diadem shit?

oh right didn't know you could upgrade it. Normal shire is only i260. Still sunburst seems way easier to obtain for way less work.

Maybe they should make normal shire gear buyable with lore and only use scripture to upgrade it.

Or just raise the weekly cap on scripture.

Just remove the dumb cap, there is literally no reason to even bother with the retarded months-long grind for shire at all anymore with this sunburst shit

Pretty much. Why bother grinding 12 weeks for shire i260 when you can get full sunburst i265 in less than a day.

Shire still looks like a nice glam though.

iktf
server is shit at everything but i'm sticking around because i have too many things to give up

Eh I mean with how random the substats are for Sunburst, I'd still say shire is pretty strong.

yeah but not 12 weeks worth of grind strong.

oh yeah, but I'm saying when they uncap scriptures it'll be a better idea to go for shire

Knowing Yoshi he's not going to uncap shit until SB and then shire is going to be the new ironworks

I'm more concerned about his "fix" to the current tanking meta.

finally get to play the game at max settings 1080p 60fps

Considering the current meta is basically "stay still on this spot and blame the healer when you die", I don;'t see how it can be worse

fuck me

tl;dr

two underage lovebirds spew cancer inducing brain diarrhea in a pug chat

Seriously, who the fuck are these people and why are they playing my video games…

Ho-ly shit. These fucking people.

The run was actually quite smooth and fast. Also, normal people don't spend 90 pounds on fucking haircuts. I don't even know what kind of romeo and juliet shit was playing out, but my party chat is not the place for it.

How do people get into a static that's not full of autistic retards that can't do any content without full melded BiS?

Play with friends

Haha nice one, but no seriously how to?

join an FC

I mained WHM in FFXI and don't recall any of this internet healer gf nonsense on XIV's portions…

user
i think we need to have the talk
the healslut talk

stop

worst meme

What faggot server is this? I've played on fucking Balmung with the most blatant slutglams and never got any of these

Maybe because your character is ugly.

n-no

Now I'm curious. Post a picture.

Inb4 he is brown

Thinking of starting a FC because the 'G guilds are full of massive faggots, who /leviathan/ here

Actually the guilds stopped being fags after some purging and the removal of some leaders. Feel free to make your own but know that any guild with primarily user users will be full of fags.

Just bring some friends into the game and start up the fc and then advertise and get some randos from your server and in no time you can have a static that probably won't be shit.

ded thred

ded game

ded life

what crafter is more profitable to max? or at least profitable enough to earn back all the cash I'm blowing on levelkit bullshit

Has anyone been having extreme difficulties downloading the damned game on PC?

I've not been able to download it for months.

well as you need all of the at or around 50-60. You don't have a choice in the matter

I know that, I'm asking what is more profitable after all that so I know what to focus on

oh good this will be a
on my way to wiping city now. about to achieve max salt levels because this game is full of shitters and i am finally running into all of them

Enjoy people fucking up mechanics from the second boss and beyond. At least four people get stoned by Ozma and it's as easy as turning away from the biggest eye indicator in the game.

I actually just had to do that trial on my new character and I shit you not people missed all three snares and somehow we still got the boss before he got to the end.

ozma is a constant source of salt for me

arent there only 2 snares? the first dragon killer should hit automatically unless the guy fucked up the timing

It was a new DRG who fired the first dragon killer and he fucked it up because he waited way too fucking long to shoot it. He also messed up the second one before giving up and the rest of the party just didn't bother with the third.

Yeah well the DPS were 2 DRGs, BRD and MCH and both DRGs were new players and the BRD was my friend, but didn't feel comfortable doing the dragon killer. I was healing at the time so I had to try and keep the one DRG from getting killed by being stomped to death while also keeping the tanks alive.

nah dude i wasnt blaming YOU for it, i just meant in general.
sometimes there is jack shit you can do with the party you have

Fuck this thread is making me want to play again. Sub ran out about a month ago.

Trying to sell my account, but no takers as yet. Anyone wanna buy it? Main story done up to 3.4, all cross class shit obtained, WHM/WAR/SMN all geared up with whatever the best welfare gear was in 3.4 and 130 million gil. All crafters/mining and botany @60.

I'll buy it user only because you're cute

Better watch out with what information you put out there, don't want a hacker to mysteriously steal all your gil.

Post your character profile to prove you aren't making shit up

I didn't really expect anyone to be interested. I kinda just expected to be called a faggot or something. But if anyone is seriously interested leave your email and I'll shoot you a link to where I have it listed.

YEAH, there is only 3 million gil there but the rest is on the retainers. I forgot to take pictures before my sub ran out. I realize this sounds shady as hell so I would be willing to reactivate the account so I can take more pics if I get someone interested.

The account has a fantasia on it as well so you can completely remake the character if you don't like the looks/race.

Also no I'm not posting the character name/lodestone or anything so you can report me to SE. It is on Sargatanas though.

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/11599751/

Sent :^)

Reported for RMT

Oh. Well shit. How'd you do that? I guess you can search based on character levels or something?

FC name, and then filter by race.

Why would you sell your account if you still want to play? You could regret it.

Meant to reply

I've already done it once. Got $600 for my old account then started playing again a month or so after HW launched. It wasn't so bad. Then again I've been playing Jap games all my life so I think my psyche has been numbed to grind. I kinda enjoyed starting over and seeing how a newbie experienced the game. My old account had all the jobs levelled from 1.0 so a lot of the classes and shit that I had @50 I actually had never played on in the new game.

Who did you sell that shit to? Did you rip off a friend or something? I mean certain game accounts can be worth money. IE EVE chars and accounts, but for an MMO like FFXIV or WoW most accounts at tops go for like 60-300$

I was surprised myself. Check out playerauctions. They have accounts ranging from fresh lv50s that obviously some rmt botted up for $50, to guys selling top end raid characters with BiS gear listed at $1000+. Most accounts on the site similar to mine are listed at around 500-600 bucks.

I could even just sell all the gil I've amassed for like $250, but I'd rather just sell the whole account than risk getting banned for doing rmt.

alch or cooking because HQ consumables are something raiders eat like candy when new content comes out. there's a drought right now, so you won't see as much action, but gathering food/pots are still solid items. jewsmith is a distant third, since they have a monopoly on most right-side gear, and people leveling alt-jobs are usually in need of some quick ilvl gear so they can get into higher tier content.

but again, we're in a content drought right now due to xpac on the horizon, so youre best bet is to focus on alch or cul.

Wait, how long would it take a focused person to get such an account? and not want to kill themselves from the grind during

If you're getting hung up on a patch, change your DNS to a Level 3 public DNS, finish a patch or two, then switch back to your default DNS for likely better speeds.

Hi, I just bought this
WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO CHARACTER WISE?
Is there any class/race I should steer clear of?
Is it like WoW where there are shit classes atm or ESO where everything can function??

All of them but Lalafell. Lalafell is master race.

Yeah it sounds like a lot of money but as far as time investment vs how much you get out of it, its not really that great. I mean this account I have now has I think close to 90 days played on it but after taking out idle time it might be around 60-70.

But fuck to get the account to that status would probably take someone who knew what they were doing… 45ish days maybe? Thats PLAYED time so 45 whole days of sitting in front of the computer grinding. I wouldn't want to do something like this to try to make any actual profit though, you would probably want to kill yourself after a few weeks because of the grind. And breaking down the numbers even if you were to get $700 for that amount of time investment it works out to like 64 cents an hour. I just play for fun and if I can sell the account after I get bored its kind of a bonus.

Races don't really matter (the stat variance is literally 2-5 points, but if you're an autist just look up which race has the best mains stat for your main job) and all classes can function pretty well, and the game has the added bonus of being able to job change whenever (after like lv10 if you're completely new) so just try everything and see what you like.

When I was playing though, there was a severe shortage of tanks, so if you care about getting groups quickly for dungeons and stuff play a tank.

HOWEVER, actual GOOD dps players are far more in demand at endgame. For every 1 good dps there probably like 30 people that are terrible, so if you're good at videogames play a dps.

whatever you fancy, its mostly looks and very minor stat difference

It only locks you in for the first 15 levels, after that you are free to change class whenever you want with the same character. Starting class is almost meaningless but it will decide which city-state you start your adventure in.

Don't play lalafell or cat unless you want to be disregard as a default shitter or autismal faggot by anyone decent. Play hyur or roe, lizard is acceptable too as long as you don't go male unless you want to main dark knight later on then it's totally ok

I don't know about focused people but I can tell you how long it would take using a bot with speedhack.

Let's see. You can level up every DoW/DoM/DoL class from 1-60 in like 4 days just grinding fates or gathering.
PotD is even faster but needs to be done manually since bots can't run it.

1-2 days for 1-50 another 2 days for 50-60

15 classes, 4 days each = 60 days

A huge grind are Quests since you need to do every duty manually. Bot can't run those either. To get from patch 2.0 to 3.5 the bot needs 2 weeks.1 week for ARR. 1 week for HW. (This is with all sidequests included that unlock shit)

Depending how fast you clear duties/trials it can take less or even more.

So we're at 74 days now. All DoWs/DoMs and DoLs at 60. MSQ and all sidequests done up to the latest patch with everything unlocked.

Now comes the murder bitch grind that is the DoHs and there isn't a bot on the market yet that can level those in the cheapest and most efficient way by itself.

So yeah depending on your market and how fast you can grind gil you'll roughly check out at around 90-100~ days with every class at 60.

imo selling high leveled accounts isn't actually economically efficient.
Just using them to farm gil and doing RMT is way more profitable.

Am I the only one who doesn't have special city idling outfits and shit, and just wears the current best gear I have?

That's for fags and sluts.

Oh, in that case it's alright

I used to not care, but even I started using a casual set of gear when around town and idling. Mostly plain stuff, I don't really like to draw attention. I was using the survival set at one point.

Slut glams are easy mode for shitters.

Fucking infallible logic right here.

Shhhh baby shhhhh let me embrace you in my bosom

Can't argue with Satan here

gib new bread

new thread faggots

GC represent

BENIN