For the user that wanted to know Horizons backstory but didnt want to buy it

For the user that wanted to know Horizons backstory but didnt want to buy it

Also ingame you can find the handcuffs Norman Reedus wears in Death Stranding so get ready for game theory autists to jump on that.

Other urls found in this thread:

ehgt.org/t/56/ca/56ca6074523b84a386c71b761949559b2aa11eb5-916900-3258-4300-jpg_250.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Christ, the oil baby game is going to be complete trash, isn't it?

Honestly Horizon feels very much like its got a MGSV influence as well as the tomb raider reboot, the last of us and a bunch of anime.
So even if its story is insane it will look and play good based on this engine.

Though skyrim'ing up cliffs is totally happening.

sorta reminds me of the halos in halo and a little bit of the replicants/gestalts from nier, but mostly halo

not terrible but not groundbreaking

That was my reaction when you first see a hologram explain the machines eating everything. I straight up said to myself "They are going to pull a Halo and starve them like the Flood" which isn't ground breaking but its better than Mass Effects "BECAUSE REASONS LOL I DUNNO"

Also

You forgot to mention how pretty much any person who either fucked up, is incapable, has retarded views or is a villain in any shape or form is a white male.
While all the brave scientists and leaders who stand against this are female, minorities or muslim.

Welcome to European made games in [CURRENT YEAR +1]

Thank god for Nippon.

but isn't the bad guy in the final cutscene black? at least that's what i saw when my roommate was playing it

Cool story. Too bad it plays like Ubisoft shit.

Didn't you know? blacks that arent middle eastern and white gays are too cishet now and are kicked out of the LGBTBBQA club.

i really didn't. i can't keep up with this shit

It's true, according to ANTIFA white gays and colored folk that are not leftist are a literal Hitler. :^)

idhygddt

Apparently they are "dangerously close to the cis privilege tier"

Because black history month doesnt include autistic furry "hebephiliac" pansexual multi gendered otherkin. And thats abelist? or something?

The fucking horror.
Also, it's nice when the suckers test vidya for me. I hate how the story sounds neat but then you actually have to listen to the dialogue and play the game. Fucking on par with this generation.

I've seen some footage of "stealth"
its shit

I am not a great consumer of sci-fi media, yet this type of story sounds incredible stale to me.

Hades literally did nothing wrong in Greek mythology, he shouldn't be the villain.

but he was the bad guy in Hercules, idiot.

The Hades program was designed to undo terraforming if it went wrong and spawned a retard world.

Which seems like something the autists on tumblr will get very mad about when their retarded minds reach the conclusion to the subtext in about 4 years time.

Why didn't they just EMP all the fucking robots. Or create a nanomachine swarm to eat them?

Hades is a hero. He got tired of hearing empowered women babble on about progressive ideals and tried to wipe out the human race.

already made emp resistant since thats how enemy combatants tried to fight back when they were for hire pmc hardware and any machine nearby is instantly slaved into their network and comes under their control. They built no kill switch so they could never be hacked by the enemy. /Hubris.

It fits because Hades always gets the short end of the stick.

That actually sounds interesting and fun. If the game more of a lone trek fighting off the synthetic wildlife in a half-terraformed world then I'd be kind of dissapointed it's PS4 exclusive. But after seeing that horrendous "imma kill myself qq" cutscene, they probably handle the story the same way the Tsar Bomba handles a porcelain store.
Then how do they know english?

"Hey, lets put all the important data on this AI called Satan: Destroyer of Worlds. I am sure he can keep it safe. What a quirky name right?"
Horseshit storywriting skills, it'll be in a bargain bin in a week.

It doesn't even make sense. Hades isn't a personification of evil, he's just the lord of the underworld. He watches over the dead. Why not name it Zeus? Zeus was an actual dick to those around him.
Fuck, don't even give them names. Just 01, 02, etc. Have the asshole AI name itself.

he kidnapped persephone and forced her to be his wife.
Other than that though you're right

seriously! Hades is literally one of the only deities besides Prometheus who isn't a raging sociopath

Nanomachine swarm still seems viable.

also she came to like the dick iirc

He was shot through the heart by Eros/cupid on orders from Aphrodite. Sluts always ruin everything, even for the gods

The moment they get near they are slaved to them, its the zombie vs military scenario. Every unit you destroy is a corpse every unit you lose is a unit they gain.

The real question is who had it worse Hades or Hephaestus?

Hepahestus was a huge pussy so he deserved everything he got since he literally had to stand up for himself but couldnt. He was easily a hundred times the size of Hades.

The one that had it worst was Narcissius, he didn't do a damn thing other than be beautiful.

Worst, most piece of shit greek god. It's funny because if you read into things, Ares comes off as a total bro who gets cucked by Aphrodite and ends up raising his biological kids. Why is Ares always the bad guy? It should be that bitch. At least the Romans gave him proper respect.

These people are worse than Griffith.

guy did all that shit and what did he get?
crushed under his boat as an old lonely man.

Narcissius got what he deserved for what he did to Echo/Ameinias and its not like he spend his whole life as the laughingstock of the other gods.
Hepahestus one made a net and literally caught Aphrodite and Ares fucking in his bed, called all the other gods to witness it and one god IIRC Apollo cracked a joke about how he wouldn't mind being caught in a new with Aphrodite and everyone just laughed at Hepahestus

that being said, the amount of people who didn't get fucked in the end in greek stories can be counted on one hand

Well he would have been fine if he didn't cheat on a woman who had magical powers, which is an even dumber thing to do when you are the champion of the goddess of marriage.

In most translations Hephaestus was either born lame or was crippled by Zeus for standing up to him, so you are WROOONG. He also built every cool gadget for the gods and made literal robots, and probably fucked them too so he should be our goddamn mascot.

The ones who had it the worst was probably Cephalus and Actaeon. Cephalus was punished for not cheating on his wife who he loved and Actaeon was punished for accidentally seeing Artemis naked. Come on now these goddesses be crazy

remember when they started a war when 2 of them lost a beauty contest?

I've just realized that they could've basically make greek myths with robots and have a decent justification for it.

He got his vengeance against his cunt mom though.

Hera is truly the worst. Hephaestus just wants to forge things in his volcano with his retard cyclops friends

Death Stranding confirmed to be shit before the third trailer or any plot details or gameplay.
New record?

Why does the nigress twitch like a retard ?

Too bad the game is made by SJWs and the gameplay is dull.

What's the actual average playtime on this? Because I've heard it's barely 10 hours, but I've heard other faggots insist they sunk 50+ into it.

To complete everything took me 53 hours. Its like red dead redemption. Every time you think you are done you stumble on something else.

53 hours of typical open world padding, I assume? When you think you have something better to do, someone goes and tells you to go collect 30 cyberscrotums or something?

Sometimes, but theres also a lot of shit i imagine the journos will miss as they brute force the main story and finish the game at lvl.15. There are things called Cauldrons for example that are forges for machines and getting into them to override them lets you hack into machines to ride or use them as backup or a wmd based on which cauldron you have done for example. Skip them and your gameplay is very different.

Reminds me of Halo's plot with a touch of anime and mythology. Shame it appears to be noticeably pozzed.

If not for the God awful writing and the socjus kool-aid, would it be a passable game?

Its okay if you like the setting, going around what looks like traditional fantasy in a snowy blizzard, only for it to give way and reveal those shapes in the distance are burnt out tower blocks covered in greenery is a nice change to brown and green nuked out wastelands but i would go with nier automata myself in terms of price now but it would be worth grabbing cheap later.

Come to think of it, were there any goddesses who weren't batshit insane?

Athena was mostly alright, even if she fell for the stupid "to the fairest" shit. The primordial godesses didn't do that much bullshit either.

Which was the one that drove Hercules to madness to make him murder his children?

This is what he's talking about.

Hera the Og crazy bitch

But "regular ass thing with glowing bits" is an extremely overused design cue, though. I say it's pure coincidence.

The menu icon for it is the kojima productions logo and its one of three "stranded" items with the same logo.

Well fuck.

I have to imagine this is Sony's doing, as Sony was the one who personally pulled Kojima out of Konami's sinking ship and gave him a studio to make games for their Bloodbornebox.

Literally a re-hash of the pic related with some Metal Gear influence,

Game confirmed as entirely inferior to Etrian Odyssey in every way.

Not even joking. EO's plot is "all this but better, and also lolis and customizing."

are they seriously muslims? saw blacks and asians and some latinos and natives

It's like how Shiva is usually portrayed in fiction as an evil remorseless destroyer when he's just doing his job of purging imperfections, while the actual malicious babyeating manslaying goddess Kali gets a free pass.

Do you even tantra? Kali (active Shakti) IS Shiva's destructive element. That's why she stands on his reclining body.

lame

Athena killed her only boyfriend (Pallas) by being a dumb racing cunt and became an incel afterwards.

They should have used Kronos/Saturn if they wanted a villain.

Use god damn commas you autist.

SJW games are like the antithesis of anime, they hate anime.

Correct. Untold 1 is better really.

Sounds like a badass to me

Reminder there are people on this board that like this garbage and think its an example of how stories can be good in video games.

Blame the "i just wanna talk about vidya" idiots for making these subhumans feel at home here.

Does anyone think they paid the actress for using her likeness?

I don't get it, its just a fucking easter egg in another game made by the company providing the engine to Kojima. Why are you acting like Zero Dawn is going to have any effect on Kojimbos game?

You wanna know what grinds my gears even more? It's that, the way OP worded it, that's actually a pretty nice plot and setting.

This is fucking retarded, it's children's cartoon-tier writing, why the fuck would scientists create robots that can run on blood ,grass and other organic material?

For continued action while out in the field?
Not all places have gratuituous sunlight, and oftentimes, sunlight isn't enough energy for sustained operations

Good nature AI is nigger sheboon, evil AI is a white guy.

So, if the robots eat everything how come the whole place is covered in greenery?

It wasnt that bad, he let her go outside and visit her parents from time to time, its related with the winter and shit

reminds me of pic related

ehgt.org/t/56/ca/56ca6074523b84a386c71b761949559b2aa11eb5-916900-3258-4300-jpg_250.jpg

She spends half a year in the underworld with him and the other half outside. It's a rather tragic love story.

Also, even if he did kidnap her (jury's still out on what the Greeks meant with rapine, either they were talking about abduction or abduction and rape) it pales in comparison to the kind of shit Zeus gets up to on a daily basis.

Also, Prometheus is the only true bro in all Greek mythology.

Stop praising this pretentious gook. His last good games were Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runners and Metal Gear Solid 3, since then his potential was only crashing down so far.

You're a special mind of retard aren't you?

sounds okayish, too bad it was all in service of that generic ubisoft TPS-platformer-stealth pseudo-genre that's become more cancerous than call of duty clones.

Shit taste detected, we all know it was MG2:SS

Zeus is worst god and parent

Every fucking Greco-Roman god forced themselves on women, hell if anything Hades was probably the least dickish about his waifu since the two were actually married and Persephone still gets to chat with her mom.
If they're going to brand Greek gods evil over their treatment of women, then why does Zeus always play the good guy despite being the single most rapey god in any pantheon?

This shit has been done to death and is fucking cringeworthy.

If that alone was the problem, then I guess perhaps there could be redeemable qualities but forget that shit, instead have some feminist, marxist nigger glorifying garbage.

It's just a fucking easter egg you fucking retards, you all ought to remember what the fuck they mean.

Legba.

That actually sounds like a pretty interesting premise.

Pity about the actual game.

SJW only make references to things they have either already infected or are at the terminal stage of infection.

All it is probably, is sony telling them to include it because muh exclusives, because they're uncreative hacks.

Horizon Zero Dawn: Where all women are Good, and all men have backstories.

Sigh.

Well it worked for Hindu myth so why not?