ITT: video game moments that make you go >holy shit, did they really just do that

ITT: video game moments that make you go >holy shit, did they really just do that

hardmode: no fallout or anything interplay

>>>/halfchan/

Stealing Nukes for the 'Small time Russian' who had us collecting protection money.

ITT: template threads.

nothing in fallout made me do that, but the second level of panzer dragoon is still really something to behold. To think it's a console that can't even do 3D. After the gorgeous first level you'd think they would have saved their best tricks for the opening, but when you start having gigantic sand worms launch from the sand it's really something awesome.

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT
THIS IS AWESOME *clapclapclapclapclap*

If I go to 4chan will I find the exact same thread with the exact same image? Take your bets and they'll be left hanging because I'm not going to check or go to 4cuck ever again.

Sorry OP, if you are trying to get people to talk and enjoy themselves then you are obviously in the wrong.
Also, no game in the last year has made anyone go wow.

Dragon Quest 3 is legitimately the only game that ever made me go wow and it's only because the game doesn't dwell on it.

but what did it do?

The Saturn was fully capable of 3D user.

The end of Dragons Dogma
I was so excited to see what would happen when the shit went down at the end and the world got fucked, but nothing happened. The game ended. I need to finish the DLC

ITT: template threads that make you go >holy shit, did OP really just post that

Not quite. It could do 3D in software, but if you were using the hardware you would rely on VDP2 to push out rotated/scaled sprites. Which is why the 3D uses quads instead of triangles. It's a way of achieving 3D results, but it's not 3D and has its own artifacts such as slight affine texture warping and a stretched look. It's really just taking 2D sprites and rotating them/scaling them in real time to get the results as far as the system can tell.

just checked no

This does feel like one of those low-effort, shit halfchan threads.

OP, don't post a thread unless you're actually contributing something.

and not in the good way.

what are you talking about

thank you captain obvious

you called nigger

I did not call nigger, I don't even know a nigger

*clapclapclap*
CLAP IF YOU LOVE JESUS AND AMURRICA

whatever