J.J. Abrams says 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' trolls are 'threatened by women'

Grayson White
Grayson White

How easy is it to just BTFO of Holla Forums, look this is all anyone has to say because you GENUINELY hate women. And are very vocal of it. Now you reap what you sow.

Attached: 09749f072c70ce86d31b68fa7f43170b.jpg (37.89 KB, 640x426)

Jaxon Watson
Jaxon Watson

it's true tbh

Jordan Walker
Jordan Walker

Oh. wow. The old "If you don't like X then you are racist/closeted/threatened angle. It's been literally minutes in reality since thats been tried.

Lucas Nelson
Lucas Nelson

He did this weeks ago.

Jackson Flores
Jackson Flores

Doesn't make it any less true right now

Adam Roberts
Adam Roberts

Kind of like if you like ____ you're a soyboy.

Cooper Williams
Cooper Williams

literally not a person i know likes star wars. tbh, i only really like the phantom menace. lucas must have been drunk while he was making it and accidentally the whole thing.

Attached: 1453644372517.jpg (78.57 KB, 490x585)

Juan Cook
Juan Cook

likes the phantom menace only

Anthony Thomas
Anthony Thomas

fight me

Parker Scott
Parker Scott

To be fair it's the best Star Wars film.

Gavin Williams
Gavin Williams

It's not as good as Revenge of the Sith

Jayden Wilson
Jayden Wilson

It's better tbh. Revenge of the Sith is the ESB of the prequels.

Nolan King
Nolan King

mostly just the action scenes. also just the high ground.

Austin Davis
Austin Davis

QUAD

Parker Nelson
Parker Nelson

RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Connor Flores
Connor Flores

calls all critics trolls and then trolls them

Very JJ ABRams, it's like an episode of Lost

Dylan Baker
Dylan Baker

good job faggot

Elijah Sanders
Elijah Sanders

He's a jew, he's threatened by white men.

Oliver Gray
Oliver Gray

:-(

Jayden Turner
Jayden Turner

reylo

Attached: 'you'.jpg (58.23 KB, 750x1000)

Carter Foster
Carter Foster

TPM is dogshit for half a movie

David Davis
David Davis

Revenge of the Sith is the ESB of the prequels.
So you're saying it's shit?

Adrian Young
Adrian Young

star wars

Matthew Lewis
Matthew Lewis

I'm saying it's overrated, relatively reddit and the weakest one in its trilogy.

Attached: starwars1-movie-screencaps.com-6009.jpg (136.28 KB, 1920x816)

Joshua Rivera
Joshua Rivera

That's some garbage reasoning.

Nathaniel Butler
Nathaniel Butler

How so?

William Price
William Price

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting. Pretending to be a retarded SJW online doesn't make you smart.

Not even 4chan Holla Forums board act this way.

Luke Cooper
Luke Cooper

This doesn't surprise me coming from the literal poster boy for the soyboy meme, the one who shit all over old-school Star Trek fans.

literal jewlet talking shit about people that mostly think SW > ST anyways.

Jordan Diaz
Jordan Diaz

Kys

Kevin Gutierrez
Kevin Gutierrez

Because you aren't thinking about the filmmaking elements and just online memewars generalized opinions.

Caleb Anderson
Caleb Anderson

implying that everyone here is a fascist like yourself

Aaron Lewis
Aaron Lewis

I don't hate women, i'm just disappointed that they aren't as good and virtuos as us men.

Nolan Taylor
Nolan Taylor

No, that is Attack of the Clones. The true space-opera-movie.

Sebastian Gray
Sebastian Gray

Make me.

everyone I don't like is a fascist.

Jordan Smith
Jordan Smith

I think you mean Revenge of the Sith sweetie

Eli Richardson
Eli Richardson

I think you mean Revenge of the sweetie
, Sith

Christian Baker
Christian Baker

this guy here i agree with you on that.
attack of the clones is dramatic as fuck and deserves that title. i legit like the phantom menace as just its own movie. idk why. it's just how it is.

Wyatt Watson
Wyatt Watson

20 years ago
prequels are panned worldwide
today
american youth actually like them

What happened? 56 reasons

Attached: luz.jpg (16.17 KB, 225x224)

Luke Kelly
Luke Kelly

Mexicans love watching capeshit and star wars to learn english

Cooper Rodriguez
Cooper Rodriguez

what went wrong
your pic is actually true.
i actually saw the phantom menace day one

this country was fucked after the towers. after that the new era emerged.

also this. and they're all children. the internet fucks have ruined everything with there shit opinions.

Attached: dea3f19486905462c07efc18dbecfd30a8fdca40500c79510b937b0eec20d607.jpg (46.67 KB, 680x684)

Adrian Powell
Adrian Powell

Yes and i like how George managed to combine a Shakespeare-tale with a Noir-mystery with political allegories and undertones in a space opera setting.

And it's beautiful too, like if Wagner decided to do Space-shlock.

I mean, i like the Hell-visuals as Anakin descends into his own personal hell but AoTC is a better movie even though RoTS is pretty damn close.

Jordan Rivera
Jordan Rivera

space-opera
That literally doesnt mean anything.

Brandon Allen
Brandon Allen

I've never seen a Star Wars movie nor do I plan to and thus have opinion on this movie, however, I hate this thing where assholes call anyone with a differing opinion a "troll".

do you like what I like?
if yes: you're being honest and your opinion matters
if no: you're a troll who hates X group

Chase Bell
Chase Bell

attack of the clones is more a murder mystery/who dunnit until obi won is captured.
i guess for me it was 'ok. who are these people, why are they going up ventilation shafts and who is invading???'

gtfo

Cameron Lewis
Cameron Lewis

The prequels suck, the sequels suck, the only watchable ones are 1 and 2. All this drama over 2 halfway decent films, smdh.

Sebastian Rogers
Sebastian Rogers

I hate this thing where assholes call anyone with a differing opinion a "troll".

the only thing consistent about these imageboards is someone will always do that. if they don't then you are in a safe space and you are a bitch tbh fam.

i probably agree with 80% of your statement.

Blake Thompson
Blake Thompson

the only thing consistent about these imageboards is someone will always do that. if they don't then you are in a safe space and you are a bitch tbh fam.
wat

Nolan Garcia
Nolan Garcia

This. RotJ had its moments, too.

Luis Collins
Luis Collins

call it what you will jewjew
fact is
Star Wars is meant to sell movie tickets and merchandice, the ones who used to buy this shit are the ones you are calling trolls and if womyn scaring these paying trolls away then shoehorning womyn into Star Wars is not a very smart business move
When you Google The Last Jedi
the first half of the first page is nothing but denial and damage control that reeks of Disney hired shillery
and the second half is made up of butthurt nerds crying and haters enjoying the salt while they roast the movie
even the prequels didn't get as much hate as TLJ got, hell it took a few years before people started considering them shit but with TLJ it was instant hate from all sides

Andrew Martin
Andrew Martin

Yeah, it's about 50% watchable, not outright silly but a decent way to close out the original trilogy. Should have stopped there.

Christian Sanchez
Christian Sanchez

my nigga
the pfanthom menace was my favourite
i was young when i saw it
i just wanted pewpewpew in space and lazer sword nija fights and the movie gave me exactly that + an F-Zero rip off segment + a comedic relief character twice as fun and half as anoying as C3PO
hurrdurr the plot is to complicated
what the fuck is complicated about a plot with color coded heroes (white and handsome) and villains (balck and ugly)?
hurrdurr to mcuh politics and senate and sheit
as someone who grew up watching Star trek, i'm used to that kind of nonesence background plot
hurrdurr muh midiclorians
yeah i was kinda pissed they ripped off plot from Parasite Eve, but it didn't surprice me that a western movie dropped all spiritual aspects of the force, movies at the time where obcesed with giving everything a logical scientific explanation
to a certain degree, they still are
people who hate on the prequels are snobbish manchilds who still pretend like a cheese movie based on Flash Fucking Gordon has some sort of deeper meaningfull plot
any depth found within the lore of the original trilogy was lifted right up from A Hero's Journey and that's the only reason why the story is timeless

Austin Fisher
Austin Fisher

bullshit i went to the cinema for Phantom Menace and everyone was hyped as fuck for a long as time before all the lemings jumped on the trendy bandwaggon of "hurrdurr let's hate the prequels"
i'm even willing to bet that at most of the hate JarJar got he got from that South Park episode where they mocked him for being retarded
i didn't start hearing anything about prequel bashing until long afte the trilogy ended

Benjamin Cooper
Benjamin Cooper

lol nope, you were just too young to notice

Leo Cooper
Leo Cooper

fuckin BASED

Owen Howard
Owen Howard

He is. People hated the prequels from day one. I was there as well on opening day of TPM, many others didn't like it, it just took awhile for people to realize THAT was meant to be the new SW and the fact that there was such overblown hype and censoring of any naysayers.

Julian Bailey
Julian Bailey

People hated the prequels from day one

Attached: tenor.gif (98.68 KB, 220x199)

Nolan Rodriguez
Nolan Rodriguez

there are people older than me in this thread right now

i fucking hope this is false but for some reason i think it's true

Aaron Lopez
Aaron Lopez

I wonder if Holla Forums is just taking their anger over their obesity out on females. If you're willing to expose yourselves to marxist programming over and over, you are probably unable to maintain a healthy weight. Being fat doesn't necessarily get in you in feminism's good graces either, you need to hate white men and white people of ancient history. I think if Holla Forums would have accepted the new Star Wars films as part of bring in the new vision for global harmony in all its diversity, save for white males, it might not have come to this. Something to ponder while eating your chili fries tonight, at the least.

Ryder Rodriguez
Ryder Rodriguez

ohhh wow how gay
muh white men
cant tell if this shit is bait or for real anymore

Wyatt Baker
Wyatt Baker

liking cute moeshit anime doesn't automatically make you a soyboy
Not really.
Thanks for outing yourself though soyboy

Gavin Gray
Gavin Gray

Now see this here is good trolling
YOU SEE THIS TRANNYPOL USERS PASSING THRU
This is quality trolling

Jordan Nguyen
Jordan Nguyen

im perplexed how they continue
WATCH THIS MOVE OR ELSE YOU ARE A RACIST NAZI WOMAN HATER

Only a psycho would think this would be a selling point

Anthony Mitchell
Anthony Mitchell

only 6 million seen is so whatever

Chase Bell
Chase Bell

Believe it preschooler. There are ancientfags that still troll these waters, you should be afraid.

Mason Kelly
Mason Kelly

I'm being serious, Chubbs. Good works of fiction and film making are always better when forced agendas are intertwined. It's the only way for humans to progress, save for whites.

Kevin Powell
Kevin Powell

white men
Everyone here is either white, or mutt passing white. The real divide is between the straight conservatives, and the queer jewish alliance known as the left.

Sebastian Peterson
Sebastian Peterson

It would be shit even if it wasn't full of obnoxious feminism. Then it would just be boring, and lazy.

Zachary Butler
Zachary Butler

You got a problem with are Bri?

Attached: ill-fuckin-deck-you.jpg (90.17 KB, 752x670)

Jaxson Ward
Jaxson Ward

How did he know? Curses. I guess now I have to shave my neckbeard and get a job and get laid because I have never done any of those things and that is why I hate TLJ!

< There are idiots who believe this is what imageboards really are.

Aiden Barnes
Aiden Barnes

Same here.
TPM is truly kino.

Jonathan Barnes
Jonathan Barnes

Seriously. I'm convinced anyone who says they like anything JJ made only pretended to like it after the fact to be a contrarion faggot.

Austin Ramirez
Austin Ramirez

anyone under the age of 30 is literally threatened by women. You can be sent to jail, lose job, ostricized by community, if the girl of your relationship decides to lie about you or humiliate you with private info.

In the workplace you have to tolerate psychological abuse from women without reacting or you will be punished. A state of paranoia, fear, hypervigilance is the norm for a male in a workplace environment when a woman or group of women are around.

Attached: 1418464274641-dumpfm-callus-812-1000.jpg (138.2 KB, 1000x618)

Kevin Bennett
Kevin Bennett

Shills are just recycling shit from Cuckchan.
This narrative is no diff to GB2016 and is standard jew lies skulking behind progressivism.

Eli Johnson
Eli Johnson

That looks delicious… Mmmmm. Wonder how it smells… OwO

Ayden Cox
Ayden Cox

baased

Alexander Watson
Alexander Watson

They did though.

Christopher Sullivan
Christopher Sullivan

30 year old spergs did.

Jose Peterson
Jose Peterson

So, you mean people RIGHT in the middle of the 18-45 demographic? I agree.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit