Black people kill/rape white person

How the fuck are people so easily manipulated? It actually pisses me off how fucking terrible everyone's memory is

Niggers are savage beasts a half intelligent person doesn't need to be convinced to hate them just because of a meme video.

Almost every ideology is predicated on the masses being too stupid to be able to get to the desired point B without being herded and manipulated. So you have a bunch of competing psyops rather than anyone trying to make the people less ignorant by giving them the unvarnished truth.

Can you ever make replies that are not drenched in genericness?

that's a fucking epic strawman dude.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Scorpions dindu nuffin

Nice one lol, saved, nothing more hilarious than exposing hypocricy

People refuse to acknowledge that racism is institutionalized and that it pervades every aspect of their lives.

Deep down they are desperate for anything that rationalizes the unconscious feelings of racism that imbue their culture, because their culture is the only thing they have to hold onto.

Cowards.

Man how can some people be so empty and have nothing in them other than what society around tells them

Cucks!

kekking @ ur life

That's what I'm saying…. hold on got call… hello? Yes this is kettle…hello pot….what's that you say? I'm black?

We could kill every violent black criminal in the US and the total black population would barely change.

USA is not the rest of the world brah. Only in USA a country with a serious case of anomie has an unhealthy obsession with race, because it lacks a true identity and culture.
People here aren't always talking about race and when something awful happen, nobody mention if the perpetrator was black or white.

Niggers are a convenient lie. Race is a spook.

Being a savage beast is a good thing unless you are a beta cuck. Are you?

White boi just sad his liddle pecker and flimsy arms can't compare to alpha negro

all ethnicities were at some point savage beasts

you can train dog to be useful and nice, you surely can do the same with people

even taking racists' point of view in consideration and saying that average black person is dumber and more violent than average white person, what does it change? we have breeds of dogs and horses that are dumber and more aggresive yet we can still channel these traits into something positive

"the long memory is the most radical idea in america" - Utah Philips

but this is literally what neo nazis believe

Sounds like a plan, sempai.

good suggestion

Well, tbqh just about every race has been into the whole rape/pillage/torture thing if we are speaking in generalities… only, most of them have given it up by now…

If I were to go solely based off your image, it shows that vikings have evolved to stop the whole rape/pillage/torture while black people still do it

although, this is prime Holla Forums material.

I may not agree with it, but im going to just go ahead and post it on 4/pol/ for the lulz

This. Racists are fucking pathetic cowards with a victim complex who can't just admit they may in some way be muh privileged.

White Americans have no true identity or culture

Can someone please succinctly and intelligently debunk white muh privilege for me? I need to speak about it in class today and I want some ideas about how to dissuade people from buying into the ideology without a full blown trigger alarm. going off.

That should be all you need.

Using common sense and just pointing out reality would be enough, but it's not gonna matter, they'll kick and scream no matter what. You can be a dialectical sorcerer and you'll still be lumped as a reactionary.

That'll be dismissed as some small exceptions to the rule.

A couple of baseball players making it big would be exceptions to the rule. The President of the United States is the guy who enforces the fucking rules.

You are going to ridicule yourself because white muh privilege definitely exists. It is always dependant on the context of course. Leftits generally do not deny muh privilege exists and if you think so because you have read so here, you have been misled by nazbols and Holla Forums LARPing. Just because we focus on the class struggle, does not mean we deny the existence of basic sociological concepts.

Back to Reddit. White muh privilege is complete and utter bullshit.

the vikings were responsible for setting up early feudalist kingdoms in Europe and spread civilization in Europe; they wore out their welcome sure, but that comic isn't remotely comparable.

did you just assume his gender?

Socjus' idea of muh privilege comes from a completely flawed notion of causation. They see, for example, that black people have a higher poverty rate than whites, and rightly conclude that there's some correlation between wealth and race. The problem is that they go the extra mile, and think that correlation equals causation, i.e. a poor black person is poor because he's black. One of the pillars of their whole ideology is a massive logical fallacy, so anything built atop it is inevitably flawed as well.

If white muh privilege exists then why it took me months to get a job?
Surely my whitness would land me a job on the first interview.

That's not how the idea of muh privilege works retard, stop straw manning it because it makes you uncomfortable.

Go suck USA dick you corrupted trot

you're confusing vikings with the Roman Empire

What point? white privelege is a myth. Especially in a country like mine which isn't 60% white like USA. It's far more high.
You get jobs through nepotism, through ass licking in university or through party membership, if you want to join the standard centr parties which ocupied power in the last decades. You won't get a job or anything in life here just because you're white.

This point applies to marxism as well. Lmao

get a life

marxist detected

i have never ever been attacked or assaulted by black people ever. the only time black guys were violent with me they merely threatened to shoot me on behalf of a sociopathic arab guy

whites however have routinely behaved like animals and actually assaulted me in groups and fucked with me my entire life

i am far more fearful of groups of white guys at parties than black guys

black guys will try to fuck my woman or steal my shit when im not looking

white guys will try to fight me to embarass me or will attack me for no reason because they don't like the way i look

another day another dollar

Lmao if you are black and dressed in black guy attire and get caught with weed you will go to jail. if you are a white guy in a suit with Chad face you will get a warning or a ticket. even with the same nonexistent priors and no rudeness on the part of the black guy

go look up the massive disparity in marijuana arrests its embarassing

I can't stand americans, their overall mental retardation and affection for globalism disgusts me. Call me fascist all you want, because the fact is, there isn't a single proper leftist from there. So being called a fascist by fake american leftists doesn't concern me at all.

This is my main problem with Nazis. If you're gonna glorify violence and Nazi masturbation fantasy and genocide, why turn around and then blame the Left for being "the violent ones" and act all offended when people act violently? It's like they're scared of actually following their own ideology. They'll say "gas the kikes" and then say the holocaust didn't happen. I just don't get it.

But D-Money, Shifty, and Smoothie are impregnating all our White daughters.

94% white Maine*

there will be no more pig faced white people if we allow this to continue

It's because there's an enemy mentality. When one wins (even through violence), then it's considered good.
If violence is done to your own group, it's bad.
The ancient tactic of manipulation.

I'd settle for every post not sounding like a stock line from propaganda from 70 years ago tbh

aylmao how the fuck are people so stupid that they don't know that pain doesn't make the plank go away?

where the fuck do you live lad? My biggest problem has come from passive-aggressive koreans, and trashy persians.

it probably has to do with attitude towards the police more than anything.
woah

There's more than enough black people here

Arabs are fine in public, at parties they behave like frat boys combined with gang bangers. So fucking annoying and they all want to fight all the time

Asians are scum bags in public in terms of being autistic and rude. But, they're completely docile at parties i've never ever had to worry about an asian guy trying to start shit

Whites and hispanics are the one's who are always trying to pull knives and get their whole crew to stomp you out

I had 10 white guys all at once trying to stomp me to death

Latinos and whites do this shit, black guys won't fuck with you if you don't fuck with them or call them niggers

That's in my experience

No it has to do with being racist

Lol i mean a normal cuckfaced white guy in a suit in a VW passat will get away with being high

But, Jamaal who is sober but has weed on his person will get arrested and booked that night and the court will prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law

I know i've sat in court and watched black guys get fucked over big time for weed

Then watched young white frat boys get away with attacking people at parties in gangs, no charges

That's fucking racist

So? You're just like Holla Forumstards shouting DEGENERATE

No you insensitive faggot. It has to do with OBVIOUS implicit racism. I'm not fucking stupid, I know when a germanic pig faced prosecuter is giving someone the business and when they are being a fucking good old boy. I can tell when a guy is uncomfortable around another race. Watch cops, go hang out at a courthouse. The amount of bullshit black guys get subjected to is OBVIOUSLY because of racism. Yes their culture is violent and retarded, yes they need to learn to chill around cops because they will fuck you up if you're a retard. No that does not justify the way they are treated by the courts. Stop being a fucking edgy faggot and have some empathy for others. Obviously palestinians are discriminated against in Israel, is it partially for a good reason? I guess. But it affects innocent people disproportionately. Same goes for Blacks here. Same went for Christians in Soviet Russia. Yes they were more likely to be reactionaries. No that does not mean they should have been rounded up en mass and murdered or thrown in gulags. Again stop being a fucking sociopath

And you think this will somehow work? "Just have empathy" to people who have none for you. You're gonna get sucked dry if you think like that, and if blacks were the majority they'd be doing the institutionalized discrimination to whites/asians/hispanics. Human nature doesn't change, especially when inconveniencing other groups makes your own group live better (slavery).
Stop being a pathological altruist and just give every ethnicity their own country.

Black working class guys are based as fuck and show me tons of empathy and have gone out of their way to help me as much as white working class guys

Yes reactionary statist caste systems tend to be evil

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh man

Slavery served to impoverish poor whites and enrich rich white guys. It wasn't beneficial to anyone. It actually led to the collapse of the southern economy and retarded the development of industrial society in the south you ahistorical fucking idiot

No because many ethnic groups are severely displaced and would have nowhere to go or would fight over land if we were that stupid

I don't know if this is the right place for you maybe you should go back to >>>Holla Forums

They talk a lot like you do, in fact they word for word say the things you just said in the way you said them about the exact same subjects every single time I've ever spoken with them

Use your brain.

How the fuck are people so easily manipulated? It actually pisses me off how fucking terrible everyone's memory is

two can play this game, leftypol…

Holla Forums saying that all black people are bad because some of them act violent is treading on dangerous ground

is this a joke?

No, but apparently you are allowed to hate the police and whitey but not blacks because of actions of some people that belong to that group? Nigga, please.

Police murders are just one of the most visible symptoms of the disease, which is the state in general and the police in particular.

the police have a system defending them, they can murder and get away with it.