Wouldn't the current times be the perfect opportunity to bring this game series back...

Wouldn't the current times be the perfect opportunity to bring this game series back? It is owned by Rocksteady and they're still alive last I checked.

Too problematic

This game fucking rules yes. It needs a PC port. But im sure fags would complain about muh police brutality.

It's also too fun, people will complain about that.

Just emulate it

Black woman solving street violence?

I'm seeing a couple of problems there.

I own the old xbox version. But it would be nice to have a way higher resolution and a stable 60fps.

yes

Wrong Urban Chaos, this is the fps one.

Great game, would be nice to have an asymmetric multiplayer mode as well.

Haven't tried the original but i'd check it out

It's something one could hope for, but in this current age they'd probably force on a shitty narrative about political crap and put a spin on it.

Wrong game.

That would be great, I loved that game.
The audio and visual design was so much fun, hitting with the shield and all those weapons.
And it had a nice damage model for the enemies, if I remember correctly.

But a sequel should really be released on the PC.

Although I've to say, I also liked that game.
It was kinda open world, and interesting for that.

OP said series, so he isn't entirely wrong.

That said, since it is CURRENT YEAR, the team they'd hand over the development duties would google it and see that the first one had a black female lead, and turn it into some BLM crap, where the main character would initially be a cop, but then joins the BLM herself because reasons. And she'd probably be a lesbian feminist who looks as ugly as possible.

Urban Chaos, Urban Chaos: Rapid Reponse, Firefighter FD18 and True Crimes Streets of NYC triggered the fuck out of Hillary when she was our senator.

Rapid Reponse and True Crimes both came with this slip of paper talking about how we should respect real cops and other bullshit.

We're not getting more games like Swat or Urban Chaos again, are we?

Only that loose cannon undercover stuff…
Fucking media putting thugs on a pedestal.

Would absolutely be slammed by the Marxist press. This game from over a decade ago had you fighting nothing but white guys. Even if that remained they'd still complain.

I would love another though.

Anyone with a PS2 or XBox feel like playing it online?

I've got both a modded PS2 and XBOX, which version was better?

Virtually every multiplat had the superior release on the xbox that generation.

Tazing people is fun.
Bashing people with a riot shield is fun.
Resolving hostage situations by shooting people into meat grinders is fucking fun.
Why didn't we get another one?

If not this series, someone should definitely make a game about cracking the skulls of "peaceful protestors" and Antifa.

Multiplayer mandatory. I want to make a phalanx with my bros as we mace the ever-living shit out of some uppity trustfund babies.