Now that things are really heating up...

Now that things are really heating up, I think this is an opportune moment for /ourguys/ to discuss this piece of celluloid. I saw it and I found it not only pretty fucking funny but also a very humanizing portrayal of the Soviet leadership at that tumultuous time. Zhukov and his red army came off as patriots versus Beria and his NKVD, and the rest as normal people doing their best in the situation they found themselves in.

Curiously enough, the Russians banned it. What did they mean by this?

Attached: TDS.jpg (750x565, 148.01K)

Attached: good night leftist parasite.png (600x820, 862.95K)

I enjoyed In the Loop so I'm looking forward to this.

Attached: communismo.jpg (960x607, 56.46K)

DELET DIS

It was a terrible movie that tried too hard to be funny. The subject matter is not funny and you can't really get any humor out of criminal mass murderers. This movie is an embarrassment and only exists to drum up anti-Russian hate.

Attached: 45c1abd8c40f4fd38c2f242f42c6596741a1a5e4.jpg (415x519, 32.79K)

Ebin reddit meme m8

I'd look forward to a similarly ignoble treatment of any post WW2 national leader.

stay triggered, commie

But Hitler is comedy gold.

stay reddit

what murders?

stay triggered commie

My sides, repeatedly. Just the sight of the little rascal makes me guffaw anticipatorily.

Attached: 12567.png (272x435, 119.96K)

one of the weapons the cultmarxist use against the host is ridiculing and separating them from their national history and stopping them from being proud of it
many western goyim probably didn't even notice what was happening when they were laughing at the same kikes making fun of their past but your brain did

reddi/pol/ btfo

B-but Puteen ist the neue Hitler!

hi soyboy!

It wasn't that funny, but it made a bunch of liberals mad so that's funny

This, but unironically

Attached: bruh-hitler.webm (1280x720, 1.17M)

oh how wrong you are

Attached: shoah narrowly avoided.webm (320x240 6.6 MB, 3.56M)