Was just about to buy ARMA 3 bundle

Why do they ruin everything?

Playing videogames is against the rules here, son.

Is everyone on this site mentally ill

just go buy the game, why do you give a shit what other people use. People are retarded dont let it get to you

Let's say you enjoy banannas as your favorite food. Now you find out tomorrow that your mortal enemy, a man you literally want to die and despise with all of your will, enjoys banannas as his favorite snack. This will, at the very least, impede upon your enjoyment of said banannas if not give you an outright distaste for them

Are you claiming that all of Holla Forums is your mortal enemy, user? You need help, mate.

No it wont because I'm not a pedenatic fucktard. Grow out of that petty bullshit. It's retarded and it doesn't help you it has no function.

I'm not, it's just an example

Just leave the site then.

You have autism OP.

No it wouldn't you fucking autist, and by the way, most people aren't autistic enough to have a "mortal enemy".

Arma III is shit though, so don't worry. Go play H1Z1 King of the Hill. Give me all of your (You)'s now.

Thas pretty cool sentai

sounds like cuckoldry

Check the dopples fag
I enjoy breathing so now you have to stop breathing. Good luck!

ARMA sucks anyways. Get SQUAD or Insurgency and Day of Infamy

Literally just Call of Duty for contrarian elitists.

So it was made for Holla Forums

Confirmed for never played it.

Wow its so skillful and tatical, Insurgency is a lot more skillful than those plebs COD games, in COD all you do is ADS and kill people before they can even react because the game has a really low TTKā€¦.. wait I just described Insurgency. Also nice shilling of your shitty youtube channel faggot.

You realize "lay down and pick people off" is literally all the gameplay of ARMA

Hop into pic related already.

Whatever you say, buddy.

Yes? I didn't even mention ARMA. Honestly I haven't played ARMA at all so I really can't speak for it.

If it makes you feel better, only disgusting subhumans support Bohemia Interactive. They are an awfully incompetent company with incredibly jewish practices. They're not quite EA, but they really try to be as close to EA as possible with the resources they have at hand.

He's right, though.