Right now I can only get relationships because I have money and women find that attractive...

Right now I can only get relationships because I have money and women find that attractive. Under communism how would guys like me find love and companionship?

by not being an asshole? try that.

No idea, just use tinder.

Sage, report and hide. We've had this thread several times.

leftism is about killing the white race, how hard is it to understand

Now kill yourself and/or lurk more

You won't. All the women will be taking BPC and your porky ass will die alone.

Go gay.
It's worth it.

Meanwhile in Bizzaro Holla Forums

What do they find attractive?

Eh, people are naturally (probably genetically) predisposed to form pairs. We need those partners in life. Wait until you're the same age as women who both need stability and realize that most of their dating pool is now taken. They'll find you attractive for simply existing.

Sorry, no teenage cuties for you. Sex bots will fix that soon, though.

That's the Holla Forums dating advice I've come to rely on

Tell me your advice about family court

"Women" aren't some monolithic group with universal tastes and preferences.

You'd be surprised by how many guys that aren't conventionally attractive can get cute gfs WITHOUT being rich

big proletariat cock?

There's literally a Marx quote (basically a whole chapter in the Economic and Philosophic Manuscripts) for this:

"He who can buy bravery is brave, though he be a coward. As money is not exchanged for any one specific quality, for any one specific thing, or for any particular human essential power, but for the entire objective world of man and nature, from the standpoint of its possessor it therefore serves to exchange every quality for every other, even contradictory, quality and object: it is the fraternisation of impossibilities. It makes contradictions embrace.

Assume man to be man and his relationship to the world to be a human one: then you can exchange love only for love, trust for trust, etc. If you want to enjoy art, you must be an artistically cultivated person; if you want to exercise influence over other people, you must be a person with a stimulating and encouraging effect on other people. Every one of your relations to man and to nature must be a specific expression, corresponding to the object of your will, of your real individual life. If you love without evoking love in return – that is, if your loving as loving does not produce reciprocal love; if through a living expression of yourself as a loving person you do not make yourself a beloved one, then your love is impotent – a misfortune."

you are the one who should do what you advise

Why do you believe you are worth the time of others? Do you believe paying to get attention makes the attention real? It doesnt.

You should focus on reality more and find someone who likes you for who you are, though since you are straight you are fucked.

It is way easier to find a cuddly gay husbando into vidya than women

What an inspiring basis for a relationship.

jus bee urself

Yes.

Why not? Women deal with fake niggas all the time so a dude who is honest about what he is will be refreshing. Just don't expect every woman to throw themselves at you or that you can pull qts if you don't bother taking care of yourself.

I think I should kill my dad. I'm not some perfect and wealthy alpha male so I have the option of whales who have shoulders that start at their ears or my hand.

Why was Marx so fucking pretentious?