TFW your friend has a hard time getting through a level...

No.

I teach at an elementary school, this is every day for me. It's fucking hell sometimes.

do u fug ur students

I once had to break up a fight in the girls shower. They all covered up damn quick but nobody got mad at me. I even got praise by the other teachers for being so professional about the situation and not feeling awkward about going into the girls locker rooms during shower.

My friend just started getting into Professor Layton and it's the fucking worst

My friend played Dragon's Dogma an would complain about stamina the whole time. Told him to level fighter for sinew. Says 'Meh' and stays sorcerer forever.
See that he's always at heavy or very heavy and explain how weight effects stamina. Says 'Meh' and never clears out his bags. Still complains about stamina.

Nicely done user! Good to know that there are still good teachers that give a shit

You have no business teaching.

At least post pics of your girlfriends to make this bearable.

You have my sympathies, user.
t. Future Teacher

We need more men teaching at elementary schools. Not enough Male influence in kids' lives.

These people are why good vidya will never be profitable

My sides!!!!!!!!!!!

You just described every time my wife has tried to bond over my vidya hobby. I thought I'd overcome my autism, and it's just a fucking game, it's no big deal but… man. Just make the fucking jump bitch it's not that hard jesus christ.

reminder that being a teacher is not an ideal job, it is pure pain

I don't really know why I decided to do this but I wish I hadn't. I initially thought that having teenage girls around who dress skimpy in the warmer months would make it better, but then I remembered that as a teacher, I'm in the shit if I get caught ogling them.

Are the kids getting tripped up nonwhite?

Nope. I live in the countryside. It's almost entirely white kids out here. I never had trouble with these words, and I'm half black. From my mom, though. I know my dad.

im not saying how he should play the game, but hell! don't pull this asscrap with me faggot

You need to kill your brother

I really don't want to go to prison, though.

but user it's fun

leak his secret to the public so he kills himself in shame

delete this

I can't wait for the slew of Polygon and Kotaku articles defending him after.

I think there was one quest in Skyrim's DLC that would often break on the 360 version.
Drove me mad and I spent maybe 2 or 3 hours solid trying to solve it, thinking it was my fault.

Had to reset the game 10 times or so to get it to load properly.

Fucking Todd, every time.

Fucking hell.
I could forgive it if they would constantly fuck it up and pronounce it wrong due to stupidity, but to just now know how say it without sounding syllables drove me mad.
It can only be worse for teachers.

Wow, user delivered.
She's quite pretty. Did you come to this thread just to post her?

Underage pls go and stay go

The first time I played through skyrim I ran into an easily encounterable game breaking bug in the main quest, and it was far beyond the point where reloading a recent save would fix it
Those fuckers took like 2 months to patch it

Story of my life, pal.

I think the only thing worse than these kids' pronunciation is their spelling.

females have secondary sexual characteristics, such as tits.

Some people just weren't meant to play certain games

It's almost as if the opinions of millennials had no value whatsoever, and hating like Holla Forums does, was just another incarnation of special snowflakes.

user if you haven't realized this is a place of people competing for coolest opinion, you can't see the snowflakes because of the furious blizzard of post-post-post ironic hate.

God forbid we talk about human interactions with people we know. Imageboard users don't have any friends.

What happens when you don't behave user?

Fuck man, details don't leave it like that.

You still totally do though.

between azumanga and GTO, I picked GTO

He gets a spanking and gets grounded probably.

That is the cruelest form of torture ever devised.

you might want to stick to Twitter fam

heh

REMINDER THAT IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE PATIENCE TO TEACH THE SLOW AND STUPID YOU WILL ALWAYS SUCK AT TEACHING OTHERS

PEOPLE LEARN SLOW AND SUCK A LOT, IT'S A LAW

YOU WILL SUCK EVEN MORE IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE YOUR NERVES AROUND SLOW LEARNERS

Half of this thread is full of fags. People suck dicks at learning, if you do not understand that and berate them for everything they do, they will never learn.
Private courses in IT are full of 25-40 year olds who cannot grasp that an introductory course involves people who lack experience and need time to learn. They yell, shout, swear a lot and in the end students stop asking questions because the lecturer's ego is so far up his arse he refuses to do his job. It's shits like that, that produce terrible students, who later on fuck things up in bigger companies or end up skill-less.
You have to invest in them so they can get gud.
had to teach 55 year old millitary guys with poor english concepts in english
try and be a wise guy with those, I dare you
By far the worst teachers I have ever met were below 35 years old. 0 patience, 100% ego.
High school teachers end up repeating the same math problems for decades, but you are somehow special and everyone under you must have your level of skill. Wake the fuck up faggots, reality is not like that.
You don't have the patience to teach a fucking game? I bet you watch funny pictures on your phone the moment a conversation with another person stops, because your brain is already addicted to constant speed of information. I bet the other person often has to talk you out of swiping your phone.
Fags.

She's rather cute. Congrats for delivering, user.

Oh, I mean what does *he* do?

normalfags get out