When was the last time you had lots of fun with a video game

when was the last time you had lots of fun with a video game.
which video games was it?

Other urls found in this thread:

moddb.com/mods/company-of-heroes-modern-combat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

EE DEE EEFF

Monster Hunter 4U playing it right now

Battle Bros; going Rent-A-Sigmar on some undead legionnaires bullying a nearby village in the middle of a orc invasion.

Muh nigga, can't wait till Summer
Who do you main?
Air Raider here

Today, Breath of the Wild.

>>>/gaschamber/

I had fun with undertale. It wasn't very overbearing. I mean it stopped being fun when people forced politics on it and that's literally anything anyone could talk about, so I just played Kero Blaster instead, and that was nice too. I even got a new ending.

Current playthrough of Mass Effect with renegade femshep.

Before that Transport Fever.

The last time I had lots of fun with a video game was also the second time I ever had fun playing a survival game.
It was 7 Days to Die, actually. Considering how fucking barebones that thing still is, I'm still fucking surprised at my having fun.
But then again, I haven't really liked video games in general these past 5-7 years.

Two years ago when I tried Max Payne 2 for the first time. I just wanted to see if it works but ended up playing 4 hours in one sitting.

Having lots of fun burning through my massive emulation backlog right now.

No, you don't.

A few days ago. Playing Dark Souls.
NG+ Faith build with +10 divine zwei.
Shit's fun as fuck.

That was my first build
Nito was a fucking breeze

Thief 2, Life of the Fucking Party

It's like someone told the level designer to make a level that was Thief in a nutshell. In short, it's got a bit of everything. It's got breaking into the houses of random nobles and other misfits unfortunate to not lock their windows. It's got a bit of slice of life of the City, from the guard waifu war, the bitching of pompous nobles, the "rocket scientist", other thieves thieving about, the fucking Keepers, and of course the Mechanists and their effects on the City. It's got some fucking zombies. It's got a neat escape sequence without feeling forced or scripted. It's got the fucking baby.

The way this level manages to weave exploration and storytelling together while encouraging you to use every tool you have, oh man. This level is a goddamn piece of art.

Yesterday.
I was playing Retro City Ransom on PSP in my bed.
My cat was sleeping next to me.

Thief 2 is the only game in the series I haven't completed. I fucking at least half of the levels with 1, but forced myself to slog through anyway hoping it would get better the levels added in Gold had no business being there, I don't know what the fuck they were thinking. Is Thief 2 better than 1?

oh user you poor baby

Bayonetta.

Have yet to play on Hard or NSIC (wew), that's bound to be a journey. Few games more worth mastering.

Wing Diver. Cause Mind Bullets are fun.

Playing MGQ Paradox while browsing. I have over 25 hours in it so far and I'm still going. I could grab Gnome right now but I'm still finishing side quests.

Noice
The wait for the EDF 5 Air Raider class reveal is killing me

I missed 3 days of class to finish it, I only stopped to piss, shit and sleep
masturbating is also playing the game
Slept 4 hours a day and ate noodles while playing it, used my semen as a condiment and everything.
I must have ejaculated like 56 times in those 3 days.
Fucking worth it

When is this releasing with these animations?

Not Paradox though, thre OG
Are all the Paradox chapters translated now?

Yall cowards don't even go fast.

Don't make me flay you alive with my mind!

Today
DOOM

Right now. Im playing company of heroes.

The original is also a blast.
Paradox seems to be mostly translated, with all the towns/plot I've seen being done. Some enemies you fight and a lot of sex scenes still need translating.

moddb.com/mods/company-of-heroes-modern-combat

I would love vietnam coh, vietnam is underused in rts, the only one i can think of is men of war vietnam. And they totally blew this one up by making no multiplayer.

thanks m8

What a fag

Fuck

mods for a mod called Call of Chernobyl
playing it RIGHT NOW since 3 weeks

undertale when it came out then yakuza 1, 2 and 0 these last 2 weeks

Didn't have as much fun playing a videogame in a while indeed.

Fuck the last time I had actual fun was playing through some NDS Castlevania game 3 years ago.

I've been playing shit for over 3 years…

Fuck!

So is it shit, or is it actually good unlike Thief Gold?

It's worse than Thief Gold but it's still good.

Only DiRT Rally and The Division have really kept my attention the past few years.

But why

This. I wish I could be paid even a cent to shill it, but truth is I'll just do it for free. It's like I'm back to the 90's again.

Because it was good fun in a great setting despite the shit-tier devs at the helm.

Today, like right now. This game is pure awesomeness, there is so much to do and the world feels alive. I really like the main character too.

Are the level designs more focused than TG? That was my biggest problem, where there's these sprawling, largely empty levels that just weren't fun to traverse. The only memorable one for me was the wizard's manor where you can go in that de_rats-style hidden area where you're super tiny.

I returned to MGS5 after some months and it's been pretty fun for me, especially after catching up on shit I wanted to develop and never got around doing. I can finally get my revenge on heavy infantry troops for being tremendous pieces of shit with the broken-as-fuck hand of jehuty.

I'm still a fucking dumbass and can't farm skulls for parasites because I have no idea how to properly fight them god damn.

It is neither of those thing. Leave an reevaluate your tastes.

I'll get right on that.

Downloaded Diablo 1 recently so I've played that a bit here and there. Love the lack of bloat.

You doing it vanilla, or with the HD mod?

I'm currently having lots of fun with "Let it Die".

You're a fucking retard, kill yourself

AHH; FRESH MEAT

Vanilla, just using the rip from myabandonware.

ey kid

Every now and then I play this one again. The dialogs alone are just fun.

I'm playing Starcraft now and it's really fun, I used to replay the tutorial levels for hours in elementary school so it's really nostalgic, I think this will be the first RTS I actually finish.

um, lets see, i recently replayed chronotrigger, fable, and a heavily modded oblivion. i've been on a bit of a nostalgia trip, thinking of doing diablo2 next

Why is life suffering user?

Currently on my 3rd game of sengoku rance, and I'm enjoying it.

Breath of the Wild, about an hour ago.

Your taste in "orcs" is shit and I recommend suicide to fix the issue.

Wouldn't know, heard the Steam version is fucked but I have two physical versions and I can even play multi with after updating
Try the GOG version, heard it fixes that shit

Managed to fix it
opened up Game Options.txt, put "myDX10Flag 0", started game, switched it to windowed mode, enabled vsync, and now runs fine

With Nier Automata coming to PC soon I decided to finish getting all the Achievements in Transformers

Now that I unlocked Magnus Difficultly All of the Characters level Caps have been raised and a I can now develop an New Tier of Better Tech chips. so now the Stats I can use to effect the Characters has pretty much been Doubled.
Challenge missions are better then the Fights in the actual story like fighting Starscream, Skywarp ,and Thundercracker at the same time. there Autobot Clone Fights, and you can fight a Team up of Optimus Prime and Megatron.

The game just keeps getting better the more I play, and I still need to unlock Prime Difficulty which might Bump up the level cap again.

Project Diva: Future Tone
No shit, it's the most legit fun I've had in a long time. The last one to get me high off of adrenaline. The last one where I look up at the clock, notice I lost an entire night, and still decide to play two or three more songs. I'm in it too deep now. Each time I play, I push my score a little further, and a little further. Edging further from filling out G(great/gold) medals Hard to getting grips on clearing Extreme/EX-Extreme - getting the hang of multi-notes and dual-weilding for dub/trip/quad notes. If I don't set a new personal record, I feel like I just wasted my time.

And I appreciate that it's a no bullshit arcade port. No fucking retarded story, no artificially locked progression through song unlocks. There are outfits and accessories to buy, you don't need them. If you're watching the video and not the notes, you're either doing it wrong - or I just still suck terribly at the game.

There has literally never been a good video game.

c'mon niggers, qt orc boys are nice.

wrong

titanfall 2, parasite eve 2, ff tactics advance, and ace combat 4.

Been playing Rainbow Six Raven Shield 2.0

Been scratching my tactical itch well. I wish I could get this kind of game in a third person shooter

But fucking hell Operation Falcon Hour is giving me grief.

fun is a meme

No they aren't you flaming fucking faggot. "Cute orc boys" are like…you know what I can't even think of something as useless as that to compare them to.

Breath of the Wild is pretty good so far. I always get surprised when i think. Can i do that? I try and it works.
As an example:

Good that i installed Mocha right before it's release

It's a good game

Can you climb that mountain tho?

You're late laddie.

Sounds like Far Cry 3.

Been playing some KSP with shitload of mods recently. DMagic Orbital Science and MKS/OKS are quite fun, the CommNet system introduced in 1.2 is also nice.

Yesterday, Age of Decadence. Will have more fun today after I'm done doing some work.

i honestly cant remember

Second playthrough of undubbed XBX on Cemu.
It goes much smoother since
a) I know what the fuck am I doing this time.
b) It runs at full speed in 98% of time now.
It's an amazing fucking game, where open world actually means shit unlike witchers or fellatios or anything ubisoft. And I'm pretty sure camera director is an ass man.

is there some combination of mods that drastically changes the game? I played a bit a few years ago, vanilla for a while then added some mods here and there. I want to play again but I've visited every planet/moon. I'd want a new challenge that's not just a reskin. I don't know if I have the autisum for real scale

I can personally recommend MKS/OKS (cool colonization and habitat mechanics) by RoverDude, DMagic Orbital Science (has a shitload of new science equipment with a couple original gimmicks) some contract packs and increased difficulty (you can configure it in vanilla). Raster Prop Monitor with HullCam is also amazing for full IVA flights, gives it some more authenticity.
The base game itself has changed quite a bit too, so I suggest to take a look at the changelog beforehand.

might try it out. even though I did visit every planet i always liked doing shit in kerbal orbit more. science is for nerds (especially) when the tech tree is fully unlocked), real men start a space business and scam rich space tourist into getting radiation poisoning.

Replayed Red Faction: Guerilla, was better than I remembered. The new DX11 mode is not much better looking and fucking kills performance though.