So… have the white males been… annihilated in this flick?

So… have the white males been… annihilated in this flick?

Attached: image.jpg (620x330, 45.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thomas-hersey.wiki.uml.edu/file/view/Roadside+Picnic.pdf
scribd.com/doc/181267852/Arkady-and-Boris-Strugatsky-Roadside-Picnic-pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's cuntkino, and there were no white males, ever.

literally a bunch of cunts acting like they're strong or something… fucking tumblr predator, it's stupid

military must be looking to boost female enrollment

Can't make more white people if all of the white women are off getting blown up/raped by Ahmed and friends.

It clearly shows these women getting BTFO, 4/5 of them were unqualified and we're stupid or just standing around when their friends were getting killed. lol

my god nothings happening, there's even some bullshit 'last of us' feel to it

Hmmm

Attached: f812fh.png (573x529, 521.78K)

nips will watch any garbage if it has females in it

Stalker ripoff that completely misses the point because wammens reptile brains are fixated with violence.

It's pathetic how desperate he is to get into Hollywood. Might as well put on a wig and a dress and set a meeting with The Harvester.

Doesn't say anything as Kojima would eat shit if Hollywood told him to.

Literally Swamp Thing meets Close Encounters of the Third Kind in a Ragù commercial. Also:
Natalie gets BLACKED.

That's not what it is at all though. I don't think you've seen it.

So they were testing how the zone would effect different kinds of people, right?

No sweetie, men failed as always.

On one had, it's on Netflix, so I know it's just gay fag propaganda.

KYS, op.

The developing life form used both the men and women to propagate itself. No one really succeeded here, but the alien.

It's a cinematic movie that couldn't get a cinematic release outside of America.

then anyone that isnt an american shouldn'd be allowed to watch it, The Don is giving us exclusive movies and we should treasure them.

Now I've seen it completely. It's complete netflix bullshit. Just a vague shitty script to give random "horror" scenes, with a pretentious slow pacing to make it all look like "2deep4u"… Of course plebchan is crazy about it. It's just a simple twilight zone script extended far too much, and with no white males (not a surprise from Garland who made that shitty feminist Ex Machina). The end is just a fucking screensaver mixed with Dark Link.

Netflix confirmed for being the dumpster of faux cinema.

It's only being distributed by Netflix.

It's direct to video garbage, but it's even worse because it's only on Netflix.

It played in Cinemas in America though.

So did the new female only ghostbusters, numbnuts.

Which isn't a Netflix movie, or a direct to video movie. I don't know what your point is.

this, basically netflix is the new distributor of "so bad its good" trash meme flicks, but for hipsters who don't even see the "so bad" part of the thing, since it's directly made for us, no wonder RLM liked it…

I guess Holla Forums isn't Holla Forums…..

and I'm not saying the disney dystopia in the theaters is any better of course, it's just the other side of the horrible shit coin

that's the idea

theres not a single female in the whole movie tho

Very funny. It's literally a chad AND a beta who get fucked because muh oppressed FEMALE robots who finally get their revenge on them at the end

that robot was as female as a lawnmower m8

except you don't want to fuck your sexy talking lawnmower nor try to seem like a nice guy towards it (because you want to fuck it afterwards)

you don't know that

The message I got was that the robot turned out to be completely manipulative and untrustworthy. It's a cold creature that feels no gratitude and cares only for it's own self preservation, turning on both the man that created it and the man that loved it.

Just like real women.

What a fag.

GENTLEMEN
BEHOLD!

Attached: My Metal Boy!.mp4 (512x384, 1.36M)

KINO

Attached: 2.png (1913x803, 2.48M)

Well it's not like Stalker had made it big before being turned into a shooty videogame with funny slavs.

i fucking hate women

I know this is a stupid question, but do you watch the films before you shitpost on Holla Forums?

YOYO GUYS!!
get this, guys.
OK SO, TREES,
guys, listen
TREES, BUT THEY'RE CRYSTAL TREES

Attached: OHpXJz8.png (642x767, 1.25M)

I know kung fu.

Attached: 6849849.jpeg (240x240, 10.04K)

Attached: it's_rike_pottery.png (412x594, 436.39K)

Call of Misery best mode ever? Amirite guys?

Attached: cheeki.webm (640x360, 3.99M)

Ever heard of a cautionary tale before, you autistic moron? Both Annihilation and Ex Machina are about how women are worthless cunts who will fuck you over if it pleases them.

nice

Attached: very good.gif (480x360, 3.06M)

man why cant they make an alien movie just full of cute sexy alien gfs ???

Attached: 3031d758d6057fb9a1e273a06e98949e13ed94e1.png (1000x750, 374.46K)

Stalker is a pretty shit adaptation of Roadside Picnic, in all honesty.

Just watched this shit, besides the pretty imagery it doesn't really hold up, that shits been up for years, and no one, came back? No one crossed then inmediatly came back, no one put a potted plant at the border and then took it back, or scarp some samples, or gather data than send it back with a simply trolley/rope system, or with an airballoon? I mean shit, guess it happens when all your personnel is diversity hires. Lastly no hot air balloons either, from what I looked around it might have even worked in the book too.

Roadside Picnic was a shitty novel to be honest

only rightycuck soyboys care about that shit

Soy does not discriminate.

What about sending some robots.

Good:
Decent cast, Portman is a bit tryhard tho.
Good spooky monsters and a few creepy environmental elements.
Good trippy highfag visuals.

Bad:
Unrelatable main character backstory, which makes for a worthless plot.
Worthless science mambo jambo to justify pretty looks.
Weak world building, in the sense of having a convincing governamental operation going on to make the whole thing feel real at least.

I don't feel like its comparable to Stalker in any way, they didn't even made any post-war references or even touched nihilism. The similarities are barely visual and there are plenty of other stuff we could assign to. Its easier to compare to Arrival, and to be honest, its weaker than Arrival in narrative and shit, but it has better visuals.

In conclusion, I'd say its not unremarkable. It is something different being done on the screen, even if most of it is lacking.

Attached: 1502769611977.jpg (537x717, 28.55K)

that's literally what you just did, utter faggot retard, plebchan did the same with Vagina road btw
reading ex machina as another feminist propaganda, like Fury road, is NOT repeating the story, it's interpretation. There are LOTS of sjw articles that confirms that propaganda btw. The two males are shown assholes in ex femina, and the women oppressed victims

When found out, always deny and throw back the same accusation at the attacker. It's called DARVO.

Actually it's just a short story.

But it was ok because she was being treated like an object

I don't give a fuck about the specific length it's classified under retard.

Ex Machina message to me was:
You can't treat A.Is like women, because A.Is are actually inteligent and capable and will hate it and fuck you up.

Attached: 2ae5bb236b6f8cff2087b638f2ef772f44eae974b5114d50b7ec9a573acfe68b.png (891x879, 620.75K)

Akshually The Road was just a really really shitty story

Shut up, woman.

Just so you don't pretend you've read a whole novel on your own outside of school assignments.

That's right

Kill yourself. The cast is fucking horrible. None of the females is capable of actually showing any emotion, and they're all ugly as sin. Portman looks like she just escaped from a concentration camp.

Two "monsters", one of which was an albino crocodile. The bear was cool, the faggot in the green spandex was not.

And the fact the movie is made for a male audience, yet features ugly roasties playing soldiers.

The real kicker is that no explanation given why Team Roastie was even allowed to go behind the veil. Who the fuck sends a paramedic, a psychologist, a physicist and a biologist into a place where trained military men have gone and failed to come back? What purpose was it supposed to serve?

Also, I loved that part where Portman goes looking for the one that was taken by the bear and the rest of them just sit their fat asses on their backpacks. Who the fuck does that? They just found the foot of their team member, they know some bear monster took her, so what do they do? Just sit down, don't even bother drawing their weapons and let one of their own go after the corpse that, for all we know, might still be in the bear's jaws.

It's like any other shitty horror movie that stops being scary on intriguing because the cast keeps acting like retards, because the writers are too shitty to figure out how to drive the plot forward without everyone being an idiot. Then again, it might be intentional to have them act completely incompetent since they are women.

It' just like Arrival, in that it's a sci-fi movie desperately trying to make the female audience give a shit and failing miserably.

It's shallow, it's pozzed, you can tell what narrative it is trying to push at a glance with the all female cast and it hopes the 2deep4u bullshit will make up for the abysmal writing, unlikeable cast and lack of coherence.

so a novel then?

Hideous Kojima showing his true colours once again, the fucking faggot

AHAHAHAHHA

Modern "male" audience.

Oh, right, numales get uncomfortable if they feel their penis twitch.

I'd cum in 3/5 of them, you patriarchal monster

Just look at Tessa Thompson's character, its completely different from other characters she played and convincing enough. Its ok.

That is how the average women in their profession and with the background they set look like.

I have no idea where you took this assumption from.

Agree with the rest.

Way to go, user, you sure showed him who's smarter!

If they were going for realism why is the team all female? It's just like those /tg/ cucks that endless bitch about "muh revealing female armor" yet lose their shit when I point out that women wearing armor to fight is unrealistic to begin with.

Within the imaginative perimeter of the film, yes. The shimmer is a female space, complete with adultery and alien glory holes.

The first teams were all male, then the head of the project decided to take just women because they are weaker and less capable of killing each other (or killing her in particular), or perhaps because she believes women are less prone to violence (which is a statistical fact).

But is it as good as star wars?

Attached: eXaq3pNtR1sl3FTTRxu4vyTBfIj6Hu9zZYpBPeTB8gE.png (283x556, 83.8K)

What has that to do with anything? Her offhand comment that they are speculating the teams were murdering each other? We saw that didn't happen, and unlike the female fuckups the men actually bothered to leave clues behind to help whoever came after them. Also, the women barely lasted a month, and within that month the bulldyke went insane and tried to cut them all open. The men managed to survive for a whole year.

Not when you take a lesbian with you.

Great, she should go back in time and not make that decision then. Great logic you got there. Jesus.

Now fuck off back to reddit, soy. It's under 200 pages in most publications.
thomas-hersey.wiki.uml.edu/file/view/Roadside+Picnic.pdf
scribd.com/doc/181267852/Arkady-and-Boris-Strugatsky-Roadside-Picnic-pdf

user, you're a fucking idiot. Your explanation of the reason makes no fucking sense. They have no idea why the teams aren't comic back. How do you go from there to thinking it's because the men killed each other?

And even if that is the case why did anyone authorize sending random nobodies and researchers to what is basically assumed to be a suicide mission? It's much hared to replace a physicist than it is to replace a grunt.

Visually, it was breddy gud, Like I said, the shimmer was a female netflix safespace. Strange creaming night animal was an ex boyfriend.

One of the minute logic in the film, as the team enters "the zone" and loses memory for long enough to consume 3 days of rations.

Less logical is not taking in a 4x4, just in case.

Actually why do people hate Kojima?

I could point you a hundred worse logic fails of the movie, its no Primer.
Like: Its never even explained how the husband showed up at home.
They didn't take trail bikes.
They didn't use a fucking wired or even light-based communicator instead of radio.
Etc.. etc.. etc..

But that one leap is not that big of a deal. And nobody gives a fuck about some burnout roasties she took with her because she was herself in a suicide mission just to see the fucking light-house before she dies.

Because he made a TERRIBLE 8/10 game, and may have said something about Trump on Twitter.

Notorious pussymonger

Because he is a fanboy who makes patchwork references and everyone praises him like a genius. He is the Tarantino of games.

lol

Why don't they just attach a rope to people going in? Why don't they just use drones controlled by cable? Hell, why don't they just fly over the Shimmer and parachute people right on top of the lighthouse?

I know the movie is full of plotholes, but user specifically mentioned that one. The movie gives no reason why those women were allowed to go in. None.

That's my point. Either the brass gave the a-ok because they wanted to get rid of all of them or whoever is in charge is an idiot.

But it's pointless. Those experiments were monitored and had a clear purpose, no matter how amoral and callous they were. What do they hope to gain by allowing them to go into the Shimmer?

Because Holla Forumsirgins are easily manipulated through elitism. When a marketer needs to sell his stealth game, first thing he will do is badmouth fans of other games. At this point, the teen who wish to fit in real bad (understandable, the board is literally they place they run to away from life) begin mimicking his opinion to feel part of the upper elite.

It's a cinematic safespace for women.
Explained in the film.

And because his fanbase consist of a bunch of cultists like

who apologize for him all the time.

For real, his games are 7/10 at best. I can't think of a single Metal Gear Solid game that isn't filled with problems.

>>>Holla Forums
PORGPHLEGMATIC