Well it took a while but now that the dust has completely settled…

Well it took a while but now that the dust has completely settled…

I think this game is pretty good.

fuck you, skyward sword will always be a shit game

I thought it was ok but not great and making Ganondorf a reincarnation of a pre-existing entity diminished his impact as a character

Just because he was a reincarnation doesn't mean he still didn't have his own ambitions.

I liked it a lot more than TP, the characters were charming and it had best Zelda but the combat was shite.

People will rightly rag on the linearity and the hand holding, wrongly whine about the controls, and agree that this game had the best girl

Ganondorf is ultimately his own person but he's also inextricably bound to Demise's will and can't really go against the grain of that, he's every bit of a pawn as Zelda and Link are

Still can't get this game to work on Dolphin even though I have an official controller because of the stupid broken integrated Blutooth adapter. Fuck whoevers decision it was to force this motion control bullshit

BOMB
BOWLING

was good

You just want him to be a good guy right? Do Link and him can have an epic team up?

if they can do a remake with hd and normal pad controls I will like it. But right now the game is a shit heap. Tingles games was better than this. I hate most wii games due to the forced motion shit.

The game wouldn't work with normal controls there's like 8 different swings plus a stab plus the raise arm 2 swordbeam

Stop playing on my wanting a buddy-cop game between Ganondorf and Link against a greater evil or defying the goddesses

I'm autistic and I think about this a lot. Vaati gets a hold of Majora's Mask and only the combined efforts of all the Triforce wielders can defeat him.

is this a fucking question?

Yeah you're right. I hated the raise arm sword beam.

SS is shit (aside from the controls the only good region is the time travel desert which tells you a lot about the game), TP is also kinda shit, WW is shit because it's unfinished and they only finished the baby dungeons before time ran out. The last good console Zelda was MM, but then again apparently I have shit taste because I prefer the first game, Link's Awakening, and the Capcom Zeldas and think that LttP isn't really that great to me for some reason.

And all the monsters are designed around the shitty motion controls.

fucking roasties tbh
Is that still an r9k thing? Do people still say that?

That's what I was referring to

Man SS looks really good in HD

Sounds like a good manga plot

Fuck I thought this was going to be another ROB thread

user…

Now that my dubs have settled

Skyward Sword was fine outside of its linear structure

All the 3d/DS Zeldas suck ass.
Fuck off.

You have to go back. We're not having these "dust has settled" meme threads on here.