Why do you hate Disney so much? If you disregard capeshit they are wholesome entertainment

Why do you hate Disney so much? If you disregard capeshit they are wholesome entertainment.

Attached: kill.png (445x1076, 246.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belle_(Disney)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kimba_the_White_Lion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 28480847970_903bd559c5_o.jpg (2150x4200, 5.63M)

I don't indiscriminately hate Disney but they started eating shit in the early 80's and has been shoveling it on heavy ever since. This user is correct, it started to trade (((diversity))) points and pop culture references for kino, timeless story-telling and killed itself.

The little mermaid, aladdin, beauty and the beast and the lion king were all the best disney things ever done at the time.

Attached: Trump_wants_you_to_stop.webm (1280x720, 2.42M)

Your opinion is worthless, you are nigger tier.

this movie sucks dick
i don't want to watch anything fetishizing and romanticizing Arabs. It has always been a backwards, regressive culture worthy of condemnation, not fun colorful kids movies to gloss over the hard facts
this movie sucks
Probably the least offensive movie they made after the 80's, since it was an all-animal cast. But the storyline is just another played out King Arthur, just like Frozen.

Wrong

Attached: 1497903853891.jpg (1680x945, 82.74K)

that's just, like, your opinion, man

go back paco XD

nu/pol/ is THIS far gone

How is Beauty and the Beast even remotely a good story?
WWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW. Thank god they re-made another break-the-cure-with-love movie.

I bet you think Conan the Barbarian or Rambo is a "good story".

this movie is actually a right wing film. Simba is exiled, returns to his homeland, and reinforces the hierarchy that nature demands

Attached: 71c27ce6dcea9fb098e007cae7e13abe3f3c9839e18c00535ced8f881c324da7.webm (540x517, 2.99M)

Didn't mean to greentext that first bit

It's not about realism, it's about not propagandizing children to think positively about Arabs and not white-washing their barbarous nature and history.

I fucking hate action movies so, no, this isn't about having shit taste in cinema in general.
I liked the first dozen that Disney made, they don't need any more.

What's it like being low IQ

The music and aesthetic in batb is what makes it better than the others

The music is ok but the story is boring and has been done 10,000x over.

my soymeter is off the fucking charts

nu males and soyboys like it because of its feminist undertones

Givinganyfucksaboutthis.exe

I dont even like the lion king at all really and now I like it more that it ripped off a shitme

Attached: cap (2).jpg (980x1040, 137.86K)

this is your mind on soy

Attached: conanlosingit.jpg (1024x1598, 412.92K)

Name more famous examples in film. Everything is a copy of the human condition anyways, the setting is what makes it unique with animated objects.

Lion King is worse than Aladdin, The Little Mermaid and BATB

Attached: we just dont know.gif (250x251, 1013.57K)

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DUDE MY MUSCLES LMAO

So, we can all agree that disney went to shit after Black Cauldron and only soyboys like their 90s flicks?

other assorted cartoons and anime on Holla Forums

the black cauldron sucked because katzenberg ruined it. Also the horned king was woefully underused. aesthetically he was interesting, but otherwise he underperformed as a villain

Attached: stop it get some help.mp4 (326x184, 185.3K)

It would have been better if the kike didn't put his nose into it, but it was still decent and highly underrated
Black Cauldron was the dying gasp of Disney

It's literally the exact same underlying theme as Pocahontas. Sleeping Beauty also tapped into it. The love-breaks-the-curse is not a human condition, it's literally a re-hashing of old childrens fairy tales.

No shit but it does it better than those. Most fantasy/dramas worth anything take from classic myths.

Why, because it slaps a feminist/anti-masculine message on top of it?

Fun fact the meme that lemmings commit suicide was deliberate disinfo designed by disney to test how gullible the public was fun fact.

Because Pocahontas was a boring person like John Smith and because Sleeping Beauty wasn't even worth the trouble, Beauty and the Beast is more exciting. It's a fairytale music for kids.

No faggot, they were pretty open about it
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belle_(Disney)

kuzco was still good

← Yes, it's a ripoff of this anime.

Attached: Hamlet.jpg (641x1000, 154.53K)

No, it was a rip off of this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kimba_the_White_Lion

They didn't even bother to change the main character's name
How jewish can you get?

I dont care.

yeah, we gotta break those stupid gender stereotypes
who said women can't be strong and independent?

You shuold all spam this Kimba shit on youtube and blacks will outcry that it's called Simba and they will actually be forced to change the name to KIMBA

Sargon, is that you?

How are you offended by Belle, damn it's not like Rey

faggot

It's not even remotely feminist, it's the type of feminist where feminism was needed to give the female role more than just be a complete damsel. Kind of makes the characters have more to even talk about in the first place.

yes, it is feminist and antitraditional in that it forces the woman out of its traditional role for virtue signal points from soyboys like you

How does it feel fighting a battle you cant win since you prove its right to exist (feminism) by getting upset at Beauty and the Beast and everything.

Alright, you're either a soyboy or a faggot with nostalgia goggles

Hello reddito

Name the last animated film they put out where the main male character was neither fat nor stupid and wasn't a thief or scoundrel who saved the female character and at no point in the film apologized to her and where female characters were not all powerful and in charge.

Frozen

You mean the film feminists tout as having the evil queen be the hero and the prince be the villain?

Attached: th_574e7c36606306d94a4.jpg (300x225, 18.73K)