200 dollaridoos collectors edition

Uhm excuse me?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OnLive
popcultcha.com.au/evolve-savage-skin-goliath-29-statue.html
battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/news/view/battlefield-charity-mission/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not even the first time it happened, though I can't be fucked to remember what games.

Sadly not exactly a new trend. Some companies seem to want you to buy a collector's edition, and THEN have to buy the regular game on top of it rather than it being bundled. I think they're simply trying to see just how much they can kike it up and still have fans loyal enough to do as they want. I'd be interested in seeing how well/badly this does, given how angry people were about ME3, or if there's still plenty of Biodrones willing to pay $260+ to get their hands on both for this sort of shit to keep up.

I think the rational is supposed to be if you buy the game, then love it and want to buy a shitty overpriced toy. The obvious reality being that it's faggots that preorder that buy this shit.

Bioware finally understands their customer base. Now you can get the memorabilia to pose like a "gaymer" while never actually having to buy the game, and just watch it played by your favorite let's player!

Battlefield "we wuz kangz!" edition.

BF1 did it too.

They do that so you can get the CE junk if that's what you're after without being locked into buying the game on release.

"Gamers" are the most pathetic audience i've ever seen. Corporations are fucking them in the ass and they still won't do shit about it.

Can't say I care. Collector's editions have been a thing for decades and I've not bought a single one ever. If they decide to drop the game and people lap it up then it's their mistake. Pre-ordering actually hurts games, this doesn't.

WHAT THE FUCK

NOBODY CARES ABOUT MASS EFFECT: HOMOSEXUAL BOOGALOO

Honestly, i can perfectly understand why the industry and the the so-called "gaming press" shows such contempt for gamers.
We are the most pathetic consumer group that has ever existed on this planet.

There are still plenty of Biodrones. I work with one of them. His opinions are copy-pasted from whatever marketing teams are spamming on video game forums and subreddits. There is a large portion of our population that will wait around for their authority figures to tell them what they like.

I hope the game gets pirated quick so we can finish it and spoil the ending.

$200 and doesn't even come with a controller.
You go buy a $20 from Big-W and it does come with a controller.

Fuck this industry.

Actually hadn't thought of that. Might be a lot of fun again. Just remember to misdirect anger towards shitholes other than here if people do another Salt Party (like how pic related did in regards to Holla Forums and Holla Forums's Star Wars spoiler campaign).

Yeah but because it's a "limited edition" by the time you figure out if you like the game enough to buy it, it's probably already gone, so you'd have to order while things are still up in the air in the pre-release phase.

True, but for a long fucking time CEs have been proper bundles of extras with the actual game. Granted, some companies have made a habit of selling extras on the side (like XSEED stocking soundtracks and such from the LEs of games they handle on their store at times), which is fine, but don't try to call something a collector's edition when it lacks the most basic feature of a game edition: the fucking game itself.

Honestly reminds me of Holla Forums's speculation about "NPC people".

What's the problem? If you buy a game you're going to play it.

This way you can support a great company, AND get some epic swag that will appreciate in value over time. Really it's a great move on their part.

I just don't see how they get away with calling these things "editions".
It doesn't contain a copy of the work in question, it CANNOT be referred to as an "edition".
I feel this is legitimately false advertising. These should be called "collectible packs" or something.
They're absolutely fishing for people to not realize there's no game in there.

Just when Grandma got to grips with which console her grandson has, now she has to watch out for products literally named "GAME: [BLANK] EDITION" and the game not being included.

Reminder that ass erect was never good, any of it.

poo poo?

Put it in the motherfucking trash. Jesus christ, they can't even do simple things right.

This shows the game is in fact horrible and they expect word of mouth to kill any interest once people how bad it is, thus the need to bait whales as much as possible?

fucking RC cars deserve to be at goodwill

Shit, I'd buy a remote control Mako. Not for that money of course, but a sturdy remote control car with good wheels would be cool every time I gift thoise to my little brother they break within a week or have wheels missing

oh wow

That shit started with Black Ops 2 where they sold a drone. Black Ops 3 and another game (Fallout 4?) sold a special edition that included a mini-fridge.

That overpriced toy is probably some cheap Made in China crap worth only a few dozen bucks that will break down in a couple of months of use. Calling out their Jew tactic out right now.

ASS DEFECT: DIARRHEA
In space, no one can smell your shit.

Jesus fucking christ. Spoiler that shit.

To be fair they're targeting a very specific breed of fucktards. Why wouldn't they?

Target audience market not big enough to make a profit even with 100% accuracy?

try harder, shill

Training? Was it an eating contest?

I remember a mini Nuka Cola machine but I'm pretty sure it was just a glorified cooler.

This is probably targeted towards rich hipsters who want to seem like they play video games, but actually don't. Coupled with the fact that they are likely trying to gather as much profit from Mass Effect and Bioware before they're consigned to the dustbin.

Its because they have a cult like love for particular companies and consoles.

better?

Perfecto! Welcome aboard!

So that's why people keep shitting up Holla Forums instead?

To be fair, I bought the Dead Space 3 collector's edition (used on ebay) that didn't include a game, and I'm pretty sure they were selling those in stores without the game either.

I don't know why they did it but I was glad to get the Marker statue without having to also buy Dead Space 3.

It seems like everyone forgets who did it first.
Not to defend EA, but we must really credit Bethesda for another shit on the face of consumers. EA have followed the lead of Bethesda on this one. We'll only see more of this, though I'm surprised Bethesda didn't do this with the Pip-Boy Edition of Fallout 4.

The new vorcha and encor recruits are looking good

oh who am i kidding, even those species are hotter than this shit

actually blacks ops 1 had a rc car, it was called veteran edition
i know because i have it

Great! Now flush!

This tbh. These entitled gamers need to understand that companies need to make money to make such GREAT games. They are such pissbabies that they want to play actual games, rather than buy worthless merchandise. Tsk tsk

They don't do it with games people actually care about because it would give them too much negative attention. Bethesda is the evil that lurks in the shadows and benefits greatly when people still consider EA the be the worst because it makes idiots think Bethesda is great by comparison.

The game would devalue the toy car.

Even the $300 Middle Earth: Shadow of War has the game. Though 50-70% is trash that isn't worth the price. Don't think a soundtrack, magnetic ring and some stickers adds that much value. Statue and cloth map seem cool but I don't think it's $300 worth, even if you include the DLC shit.

NOMAD NO!

If you shell out 100+ dollaridoos for a single vidya, you should be gassed and certainly don't belong on Holla Forums. Hope this helps.

Oh boy I love how my controller to my rc can be turned obsolete after a few years of them moving onto the next game/next phone comes out and not giving a fuck about the app.

Few days more like probably.

They're just selling an RC car of some in game vehicle.

Eh, people will sperg about almost anything these days.

i dont know why infuriates me so bad.

That's not a special edition, goyim.
That's a bundle of limited edition merch.
(|;^)

They only ever show contempt for people who don't buy things like this. Actual mindless consumers are a-ok.

I can not wait for this trainwreck to come out.
I have a REALLY good feeling that this might be the one that will do Bioware in.

Its like you enjoy these jew business tactics.

You remember around when gamergate was in full swing cancerous "journalists" would come out of the wood work to trash talk the bad goys. That shit was crazy.

Yeah maybe we'll get lucky and a bunch fuck up day one like xbones and ps4s.

Speak for yourself you fucking casual.

Please don't tell me this is the norm for RC cars nowadays.

OH BOY ANOTHER KROGAN DICKS THREAD

I'm only glad that EA will dissolve faggotware after their next flop.

I wonder how bad jew scamming tactics will be in another 5 to 10 years? Having to buy 2+ years long subscriptions to play a single player game?

Honestly, i'm fairly sure this shit is going to sell just as well as Fallout 4. Faggots never learn.

even they know the game is shit

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that companies are preparing to start renting games and forcing you to stream them through hardware that's physically elsewhere for which you also need to pay a subscription.
Basically, the idea is to take away the "power" that allows you to play your games at will for however long you want.
I wish I knew where I saw that though, because I'm fairly certain that I didn't dream it up.

What, you mean cloud gaming?
That's been kicked around for a while yeah.

This is fak'n great.

the ride is neverending

Unlikely. Unlike Ass Effect 3, normalfags don't seem to be much hyped about it. Biodrones gonna biodrone, of course, but honestly people aren't even giving Ass Effect a second look these days.

You're right, I just looked it up.
That seems to be where things will go in a decade. Probably less, as better internet connections become more widespread.

College/University students
are the most pathetic audience/customerbase in history.

underrated post

But this is more just "Buy the toy for our game and get a steelboox for the game as well!".
Not exactly a proper collector's edition, it's just a licensed toy.

Or they'll just cater to people who live in large metropolitan areas, and anybody in a suburb, town, hamlet, rural area can get fucked.

>Binnie Ruberg
Well now that's a funny coincidence

You sure? The YouTube trailers are flooded with praise. That is easily faked, so I have no idea whether people care or not. The guys on my campus still only care about Overmeme and nothing else.

Wow, so Pajeet wasn't always a cunt?!

People aren't reading it right. It's not the "Mass Effect Andromeda: Collector's Edition with Remote Control Nomad ND1". It's the "Mass Effect Andromeda Collector's Edition Remote Control Nomad ND1". It doesn't even look to me like it's claiming to be a collector's edition of the game, it's the collector's edition of a toy.

This one rustles my jimmies because he's obviously never experienced an area with shit reception for longer than five minutes. His knowledge of it is "keep driving and it'll clear up." When you live there, there is ACTUALLY no point in owning a cellphone. My parents live in a valley and the cell towers couldn't penetrate the mountains, so I never bought a mobile phone until I moved out. Every day I had service for the 7 or 8 hours I was at school 15 miles away, and no service for the other hours of the day. I had a small tablet and just used the wifi everywhere I went because paying for a phone contract or minutes would have been asinine.

You shouldn't be allowed to call something a "collector's edition" if there's no default edition that's cheaper or comparatively lacking in features.

I agree it's retarded, but I'm pretty sure it's just pandering to faggots who compulsively pull out their wallets just because they saw the word "collector's" or "legendary" or some shit. They should be able to call it whatever they want, but nobody should be buying it. You can get much better RC cars for less than $200, and if you're crafty, you can make your own or find one and mod it to look like whatever vidya car you want.

TBH they shouldn't call a special edition of a Mass Effect game "collector" unless it's ME2.

Naw, I'm pretty sure he was always a cunt. He just saw an opportunity to take a jab a privileged white urbanite and took it. On the oppression olympics scale, being poor or rural isn't nearly as important as being brown, but it's still a technical score since you're still punching upwards.

Splinter Cell Blacklist has an RC plane based off its big cargo plane/mobile base.

Gears of War 2 has an RC Centaur Tank that had pathetic turning and such a poor torque it could barely turn its drive wheels while on the ground.

I seem to remember they were friends or something, and the exchange between them wasn't nearly as confrontational as it seems. I could be wrong though.

Gotta outsource these shitty toys to the absolute cheapest chinese sweatshop and have them made of the absolute cheapest materials so you can make maximum profit off your retarded fans.

Guys guys guys. Fellas. Fellow users of Holla Forums.

The game isn't included in the collectors edition because you don't need the game to be a fan of the game series!
Like, every real fan doesn't have TIME to play the game! Real fans are too busy buying and showing off their merchandise and making up their costumes for the next convention or instagram photoshoot!
I mean, I love mass effect. I just LOVE mass effect. I've loved it ever since Mass Effect 2! But ya know, games are hard to play and its not like I couldn't just watch a STREAM of it.
So a game would just be wasted if I bought a collector's edition!

And look at what they have to offer! I mean, all of that will look pretty dang cool in the background when I webcam my Leage of Legends streams! And I could even give away the digital stuff to top donors! They will be so stoked!

So you see, when you think about it, Bioware is doing something really great with this! And if you're still upset you're just one of those gamergators and you really need to get a life and get with the times.

But user you should not remove it from the box. Just put it on your shelf and dust it from time to time

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Just because he's a curry-scented cunt doesn't mean he can't have one opinion out of his requisite 8 million that isn't completely uninformed, social justice enabling bullshit.

At the very least, he understands that not everybody in his selected minority group that he cares about lives in the Bay Area where internet is guaranteed 24/7/365 at the 'highest quality'. It doesn't mean that he's not a cunt, it just means that he's 99% cunt with 1% realistic understanding of how technology functions in the real world, probably because he came from an area where San Fran tech didn't exist.

On the other hand, people like the former Microsoft executive who got fired for poor handling of the mobile and gaming sector literally have no understanding of life outside their bubble; they don't understand why people want physical media, consoles they can use offline, software with minimal or non-invasive DRM, games with high quality that aren't overhyped… They see people with wallets and think, "Hey, we can get more money from them with policies like these. We should protect our interests against those ebil hackers and lazy consumers because that's LITERALLY all they are!"

not if the hands are missing.

Sure it is. You just have to wait for the extinction of mankind.

Holy shit that statue looks fucking radical. I hope it's not plastic.

an analogue clock is the only way that saying makes sense.

Wait…. does this mean it DOESN'T come with a remote control? So unless you have a smartphone, it can't even move?

kek what? No, if the digital clock on your VCR flashes 12:00 at all times because you couldn't figure out how to program it then twice a day that will be the correct time.

that's not a broken clock though.

This reminds me. I found my big Starwars TOR special edition with the statue and this thing in a box earlier.

Is that a fat Orc with big tits?

Looks like The Punisher skull

In my area there's definitely a buzz for it, but it's not like it's a big city or anything. Somehow I'm friends with the biggest fucking Biodrone. Every time we talk, they always bring up Bioware games and can't believe why I don't like them.

They're also like some kind of 'nuBiodrone' that hasn't even played ME1 and thinks ME3 and DA:I are the greatest RPGs ever. They were happy that Mass Effect Andromeda even has more of an action focus.

Why are girls always the biggest Biodrones?

Should I play Darksiders II? I liked the artstyle but didn't play it at the time

Orcs aren't that ugly, and they are uniformly green. The green patches of skin on that thing in the pics is a symptom of necrosis as the beetus gets ready to claim another limb.

go load that selfhate of yours into a gun and blow your pathetic brains out. faggot.

needs teeths

I never played the first one but liked the look/art of the second one. Once I finally received the game I think I played it for about an hour before I moved on. Sorry user I do not recall much about it.

It kinda plays like a weird version of Borderlands without vehicles or big maps since there's an upgrade tree and stuff but that's honestly all I remember of it.

Darksiders II is rather hit or miss. I enjoyed it, but it's harmed by having been rushed through development (which gets especially telling in the third and fourth worlds) due to THQ going under and trying to get Vigil to get the game out the door already with an assload of paid DLC to try to dig themselves out of the hole they were in (it didn't work). Additionally, the randomized loot can be a point of aggravation for some people. Death himself is an enjoyable protagonist though who calls out bullshit when, and as, he sees it, and is rightfully annoyed when people use a fucking horseman of the apocalypse as errand boy. He also plays with more emphasis on speed and dodging than War did prior (though with a buckler equipped he can still block, but otherwise you're dodging). Music was pretty good as well.

Just my own thoughts. Darksiders I is still the more complete game between the two, and it's been years since I played DSII (via the PS3 version, to be specific).

wait fuck I thought you were talking about the edgy gangster shooter with the tentacles. what was that game called again?

That would be The Darkness user

reminder no nigger have ever invented anything. EVER.

You think he invented something? Wrong. Can prove it with 10 seconds in google.

Take that, racist.

Bethedsa is the trend setter.

They started the DLC (oblivion horse armor).
They started the collector edition without the games.
They started with paying for mods.

Let it sink in.

If the "out of Africa" theory is correct, then technically speaking black people invented white people.

Dang

Out of africa isn't even a theory anymore. No sane person believes in that anymore since debunked by science.

Out of africa is correct, but everyone keeps assuming the wrong timing. Blacks didn't developed until after the big exodus out when they mixed with Homo Erectus, which is why they have different genetic strains than all the other races. Whites developed in the steppes of Ukraine before spreading into europe while another chunk went as far east as the Tarim Basin and a third one invaded India down to the southeast

We wuz presidens 'n sheit!

Descent follows cladistic topography, and monophyletic hierarchies can't exist within cladistics. You can't escape your lineage. You'll always be a collection of eukaryotes, you'll always be a highly adapted fish, you'll always be a highly adapted (mammal-like) reptile, you'll always be a highly adapted monkey, and you'll always be a nigger.

If it's true, then black people invented everything because white people are just smarter, paler, less violent, niggers.

to be honest Thunderfoot really does look like just a pale nigger

Where in Europeistan is he from anyway? I had thought Russia but I'm not sure.

He's a britbongian island-monkey

That's why I chose his picture. I found a good one of him making kind of an ape looking face, but he was in a laboratory, and I thought it would throw people off seeing a nigger in a lab coat.

Hahahahaha

Can we get an edit of the two button/sweating superhero dilemma pic with one button saying "Burn EA" and the other "Burn Zenimax/Bethesda"?
I'm on loonix and still can't find a simple image editing software like MS Paint, I can't be arsed with GIMP, I'm retarded!

Well what are you then?

We are anons.
What did you expect to find on an anonymous board?
If you want to talk to your fellow retarded consumers with no standards, try r/gaming.

WHO FUCKING CARES IT'S FUCKING NUBIOWARE

We do not forgive and we do not forget.

My apologies then, I really thought it started with BO2.

Oh look its another Holla Forums pretends to boycott shit games but actually buys them episode

Jokes on you i don't even buy good games.

Cannot wait for the unboxing videos where people found out that they could have went to McDonalds and get a better toy.

"We" are not one person. We have our faggots and we have our not-so-faggy faggots. The pathetic consumers you're talking about are normalfags. The apple-product, brand-paying, organic-garden buying hipsters and uneducated masses that make up most of any market.

Yes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OnLive

The market wasn't right yet and the big dogs in the game weren't going to have it. It did give them a good base to implement in the future.

Here's the intro.
The animation is really bad.

Is this seriously just becoming the norm now?
Whats next, paid patches and updates?

What a goyim.

I'm pretty sure this already happened.

It's happening again…

Has an ancient evil awakened, my masters?

I.. guess?

This game is gonna be fucking dogshit, a casual shovel full of rancid ugly simple dung thrown in our collective faces.

kek'd

You statuefags give us all a bad name with this behaviour, you'll fucking buy any old worthless shit.

Calling these things GAME NAME: EDITION and not having the game inside should be grounds to sue them for falsifying trade descriptions, I say 'should be' but then the people who're retarded enough to buy them and not realise it says NO GAME on the box deserve to lose their money and the shit-for-brains collectorfags would waste their money on them anyway cos they love their pointless trinkets. Shit that'll be thrown in the bin like this nothing it is when they're scraped and hoisted out of the basement a week after they die of a Doritos based heart attack.

Oh fuck no.

Hahahahaaaa

Here's a question that may have been lost in all of this:

What does the NON-SPECIAL EDITION version of this RC car sell for and what are its features or lack thereof?

If no non-special edition exists the name is still misleading.

Go that makes me feel so grimy, I know a girl like this, I wish I didn't.

YOU BADMOUTHING MY GAME, CIS-SCUM?!?

It will happen, just you wait…

What did he mean by this..?

The facial animation is fucking horrible and out of synch right from the off, it looks like Manlet Shep has worms under his poorly textured skin.

The body movements are janky as hell.

Dat dyke haircut on your flunkie.

Dat complete ignorance of the giant cloud of black hell outside their colony world.

This game is gonna be so smaret.

It's a combination of you being mildly retarded and him being a poor writer.

Put a comma between for and on and the light shall shine on your mind-pipes.

What he meant was that he is secretly the true owner of the site

Did that guy get fired?

Your noggin needs more joggin'.

It's not that genes were added as a result of H. sapiens and H. erectus mixing, but that much information was lost as migrating populations are significantly smaller in size and therefore have a smaller gene pool. There is nearly twice the amount of genetic diversity among Africans than there is with Europeans and Asians to the point where Africans are more genetically akin with Europeans and Asians than they are among other Africans. If there is a significant genetic difference between Africans and other humans as a result of interspecific breeding, I would think it to be a result of H. sapiens and H. neanderthalensis hybrids, which evidently occurred outside of Africa as Neanderthal DNA is non-existent in native Sub-Saharans yet among everyone else.

I thought it was because most video game journalists are stuck in a job some highschool dropout on Youtube can do.

Wait a second, they're expecting to get away with selling the collectors edition for $200 that pretty much contains only a cheap RC car? How?

Get away with it?
Nigga, its likely already sold out.

sweet jesus this makes inquisition's look almost passable. How do you fuck up this royally?

You think thats bad?

popcultcha.com.au/evolve-savage-skin-goliath-29-statue.html

this has been on preorder since before evolve was released, and last time i posted it i sent an email which they then immediately changed the estimated release date.

no, unless the get government handouts, it's the consumer giving money or attention to talentless hacks

Holla Forums you need to finish that fucking vidja doomsday bunker. You know, that giant collection of curated emulators and roms so people can just download it to an external HDD, bundle up and be comfy and forget modern gaming?

Between Denuvo and this shit, I'm not sure how much more I can take.

Why?

Because Bioware itself exclusively employs only low-testosterone cucks or female landwhales.

ayyyy

I wish all Mass Effect Threads were turned into Star Control threads so we could talk about a game with good writing and aliens.

This will be the new trebd

The further it distances itself from Mass Effect the less it can taint it.
Just kidding. It's too late

That ending was supposed to be in the game under 'yellow', but they decided to put more money into marketing andromeda.

please don't, you might cause someone to make a casualized reboot where the Syreen are fat lesbians who don't need no man, and the green ur-quan are actually poor, innocent misunderstood dindus that just want to live in peace with everyone.

Prove me wrong that people on Holla Forums who buy the switch aren't outsiders

Mildly related to the thread: Normalfag friend just bought a Switch today. When asked for his reasoning he replied that all (((trusted gaming media))) gave it 11/10 would buy so he bought it.

How does this game quite literally keep getting worse? I've never seen a company so blatantly willing to ship out a train wreck like this. EA Marketing user was right, EA has no faith this game will succeed.

Doesn't come with a dildo. I am disappointed.

Wait hang on

All you get it some RC car (30 bucks retail, tops) and a fucking Steelbook (2 dollars of materials)

And they want

TWO HUNDRED MOTHER FUCKING DOLLARS

what do you think the car is for, casual?

Why does he have a huge plate of spaghetti?

You know, at least when I bought the MW2 collector's edition, it came with working NVG's, A COPY OF THE FUCKING GAME, and cost a whopping seventy dollars less.

I'm a big boy.

When will they learn?

But are you a brave boy?

What a wonderful company. I'd like to work for them.

Well apart of the anons saying this is kikery, I reckon that it's about if oh collect those shit but don't play the game.

Easy, by giving more power to Mac Walters.

Think about it
Companies are so self aware, and they know so much about how normalfags don't actually like games that they know putting out a cuckllector edition without the game is a business practice the gaming market wants and accepts.
The only thing that can save this industry is cashing it with no survivors.

Look, i'm 5'6" tall..
But even I recognize that such shit doesn't look right in a fantasy game in the future.
My height is a result of having disinterested parental figures feeding me mcdonalds, soda, and spaghettios as I developed.

In the future, such things shouldn't happen.

Also, one thing that needs to be considered is that there is a certain aesthetic to be had.
I'm not going to try to wear any fucking trench coats or capes or any of that shit in real life.
When it comes to armor it shouldn't be bulky in any areas. When you're short your aesthetic should be casual or sleek. YOU ARE NOT A TANK.

Shepard on the left there? Front line infantry. Dude on the right? Ninja/stealth tactics. That is the aesthetic that should be achieved.

His height isn't the issue. It's the body that looks small compared to his big head.

that's so fucking ridiculous. Why would I ever play as such a funny looking manlet? I'm fat and a manlet and repulsive IRL and I would never want to play someone who looks like me in vidya, unless it's for laughs. Why must bioware be so fucking dense? jesus christ

It looks like someone SFM ripped some models and tried to drop them into a real game, and then tried to rig them by hand or something. How shitty would you be being the environmental and background artists for this abomination?

Sounds like an improvement in this case.

The difference between getting a fiery sack with shit in it and a sack with shit in it.

So it's a $200 toy car? So a toy for children, but really expensive? Is that how you market to adults? Hike the price of a small children's toy?

That Shepard/manlet picture reminded me of this pic that was released last month where you could see that the characters were too big to be able to get into the Nomad.

I know that it might be hard to do a facial capture for the protagonist since there's a facial character customization but they could've used mocap for the rest of the characters.

That's because you don't suffer from the mental disorder known as estrogen overdose, otherwise known as being a woman.

Ahhh-hahahahahahaa…

Take a wild guess.

How in the hell did they hit something that big? Why didn't any of the ships scanners or the probably going to turn villain AI detect it?

Ok nigger, ok.

That image reminds me of a plane scene from a certain movie

I wouldn't put DAI anywhere near my name even if I was involved in it. This train wreck that failed so hard EA didn't even bother to drown it in DLC should have been career ending for them.

My biggest problem is how weak and plastic like the armour in Andromeda looks compared to the previous games'.

that lolrandom face she's making for a split second fits her character and voice perfectly

just clicked for me too that the sound design is horrible, and has been in previous games

almost no sound effects or ambience, they walk onto the bridge where people are running around frantically and dealing with crisis, and there's nothing but a couple of voice samples

so many moments completely devoid of sound, or muffled

How does it feel?

SPOOKY

the nose knows

I'm not sure about you guys, but to me this just smacks of "hey, MLK and black people brought this country into a new golden age, becuz we had a dream n' sheeeit!" virtue signalling. Not sure if I'm reading too much into it though.

If you lay it out neatly you're less likely to spill it.

It's funny because there are also people buying soley because they think it will stick it to the gaming media. Both sides are being played like fools.

There's definitely going to be a lot of kvetching in this game but i think you're reading to much into that.

how are these people allowed to have jobs?

Jesus Christ it's worse than I thought possible.

They have jobs, they don't have careers.

Before working for Bioware she used to work for PC Gamer and also had enough free time to complain in front of a camera about "rape" in GTA Online.

You have to marvel that two people as poisonous and divisive as them, on top of being incompetent, still have a job, but that's socialism for you I guess.

Bioware Montreal is nothing to be proud to put on a resume believe me.

government subsidies.

EA stopped reading right there

Do you have either?

That too, the Quebec government is giving free money to a lot of publishers and devs to stay in Montreal. The moment the subsidies stops, they're out of a job and will probably delete all their tweets and social medias accounts.

Bioware's general manager, Aaryn Flynn, approves of Curry Thunder's socjus twitter shitposting. It's why he can say the things he does on twitter and not face any professional repercussions for it

but it is.

Might be just as well, last I checked a lot of 'collector's editions' that come with a fancy case can't even be arsed to add a DVD, and have a slip of paper with a Steam code.

Canada is a shithole of a country.

Thankfully we will be kind enough to have it all stored someplace so we can help their new employers learn what wonderful people they are dealing with.

So why aren't shareholders going apeshit? BioWare games aren't selling as well as they used to, surely they'd be out for blood.

Maybe they're the kind of cucks who'd buy Bioware games

EA thrives off of scamming first time investors, people with "new money" as they call it, and money laundering.

EA has been pushing that sjw narrative for a few years too. After the last E3 they had an online community event in BF4 and Hardline for feminism or some shit like that.

I forgot to add the link battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/news/view/battlefield-charity-mission/

Yes I do.

There is a name for this, where new investors heading the advice of more experienced investors lead them to buy their unwanted stocks without them losing money.

Triggered, currynigger?

fuck off

Didn't even think of this.

No, the other problem is that his proportions are off. It looks like all they did was cut his legs down.
On top of that, his thighs are the same length as his shins? That isn't right.

fish mouth eh?
SJW asari.

I've noticed that all the Asari in Andromeda are extremely ugly. Still can't figure whether that's on purpose of if BioWare is that incompetent.

Is this a Monthy Python reference?

Too white for BioWare to bother watching it.

Maybe the underlying narrative here is that the galaxy rounded up all the uggos, shoved them on these ships, and exported them out of the galaxy.

Do you agree?

They should have left them for the Reapers to reap.

So do they fuck? The brother and sister, that is. It’s incestphobic if they don’t.

Leave it to tumblr to make things even worse.

W-what

It begins.
Monsters like us can live only in a hell like this.

6'4" for a turian is average for fuck's sake

This person has to be in some serious denial or something

It's not an exaggeration, she does look like Shrek. Then again, Shrek had charm.

Nigga Shrek looks better than that shit

absolute shit, the only one even remotely attractive is the salarian, but the me1 salarians are more attractive

Wait a second. Enhance that image.

He has a cleft chin. I didn't know salarians could have those.

Shrek is also male. BioWare choosing this particular game to go full nudity has to be on purpose. I refuse to believe even they are this lacking in self-awareness.

You'll join them in the oven, never worry.

BURN THIS

Can you imagine?

I'm trying not to. Fuck you.

Those doors looks like the ones in KOTOR.

Oh my god, why did you do this?

Apparently Bioware changed their character previews for the protagonist. It looks better, but it still feels very off.

This manveer guy… His girlfriend probably left him for some white dude. I see that happen with indians a lot.

That was enjoyable

The woman still shows their obsession with manjaws.

I wouldn't touch a BioWare character with a flamethrower.

During the Comic Con in Montreal last summer there was a Bioware booth for ME Andromeda, while it was empty of people most of the time the staff looked like they were straight out of tumblr. Kids coming out of school fresh wanting to work for videogames no matter their working conditions and were never told NO in their entire life.

Lack of self-awareness wouldn't surprise me.

Write a love letter to yourself

Honestly it's probably their last attempt at trying to get people to buy kek their game. I wish they would just give up already. No one wants them around. No one that actually plays video games at least.

nigger, what the fuck are you talking about

nice dubs, they had a small one in part 2, but i guess they are making it more pronounced so they seem more attractive, i think salarians are more attractive if they have longer faces and rounder chins like me1

I swear I'm hearing more news and comments about Farming Simulator 2017 than Andromeda. The game is practically dead on arrival just like DAI.

Why can't we have nice things?

Hmm…

Jews.

One of you fucks has to pirate it and then stream it. I need to witness BioWare's magnum opus.

Because you think you're better than tumblr.

IT'S 2017, ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT.
I've seriously never seen a depression that prominent before. In the vast majority of people I see everyday.

You all think this is a joke, but the fact is if not for jewish money none of this political correctness bullshit would be in gaming. Sage for off-topic

ME4 and FO4 NPCs don't know what to do with their lips. It's like they just got back from the dentist and the novocaine hasn't worn off so they can't control their face, or the doctor forgot to take the gauze out from between their lips and their gums and they're trying to talk around it

That's why space games are great. Just put a helmet on the character and you don't even have to to facial animations.

same models, different lighting.

Pls buy our game, you can have uncensored sex with your non-cis squad of aliens.

Their eyes don't look like they're attached to anything fleshy in their skull. It gives them creepy doll eyes. You can really see it when they move their eyes without turning their head

Maybe they should have made the characters attractive first before making the sex a selling point.

The game doesn't seem to have any production value.

Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.

Is it from Warlord where they land a plane in the middle of Africa and before the day is over niggers stripped it bare?

Jesus if this is what they are showing in trailers,if this is what they use advertise their product,if this is the best they can do,imagine how shit the actual game is.I kinda wanna pirate it just to laugh at how bad it is

Well now you know why they refused to talk about the game or show any gameplay until less than 6 months before the release date…

Now those are
HIGH QUALITY ANIMATIONS
from a
TRIPLE-A STUDIO

These people have no shame or humility. It was only ever implied that the romancing was to get you to the alien poon, now they're plastering it on the front of the box like a smut film. Absolutely tasteless, and reducing what could be a meaningful part of the game for some into nothing but cheap, shitty porn.

That could actually work.I remember buying first me because of that fox new report that called the game "sex simulator",i would imagen lots of lefties brought their game just to spite fox news.Still this shit gives me "How Do You Do, Fellow Kids?" vibe like never before!

Does anyone else smell blood in the water?

Along with the odd proportions, child's toy-looking armour and manlet stature, the plastic poorly textured face is particularly jarring as are all the attempts at faces they made in this wreck.

They managed to make the good looking model look like a dead eyed squashed gerbil and the ugly fuckers so hideous they're visual cancer.

Fingers need to be broken.

Ick.

I now want sex and all relationship shit removing from non-sex/sad ronrey jap games, especially if it's gonna be with fuck ugly freaks and half scalies.

Kill yourself and bring curry thunder to hell with you, hell blow yourself along with the Bioware HQ.

Scalie/fugly fugger confirmed.

Pic related this is the level of thought you are on right now.