Guys how do we remove the negative stigma associated with pedophilia? Not child rape, pedophilia...

Guys how do we remove the negative stigma associated with pedophilia? Not child rape, pedophilia. Those are not the same things. You probably have urges to do many things people find "immoral" but never act on them and the vast majority of pedophiles are the same. Being a minor attracted person in itself is not a crime. It never manifests in anything material so then it shouldn't be treated as something someone should be killed for. How do we get past this?

don't say you are. shut up about it. deny it.

>>>/liberty/

/thread

MAPS aka pedos get the fuck off my board

Why should I remain in the closet vs. anyone else about their sexuality and preferences?

I am not a right winger.

No i do not have those urges. Because i don't let my sexual fetishes define who i am. They're just fetishes and nothing more.
But please, enlighten me on what is the diference between pedophilia and child rape.

Is that moralism I detect?

because being a pedo is a twisted sexuality which leads to the harm of minors

Can you prove that sex with a consenting minor is harmful to them?

Why are you guys harping on some bullshit notion of morality like some hysterical church ladies?

I did not. Now please can you explain to me what is the diference between pedophilia and child rape?

Because chances are you've talked and manipulated them into it. not true consent if they can't add up the factors themselves.

Are you going to tell me that you couldn't decide whether or not something was pleasurable or desirable when you were 10?

>wanting to kill someone but not doing it is literally murder guys

when I didn't have any education on what the act entailed or the consequences of it? don't over simplify

Yes

All pedophiles should be shot and hanged

So what you're telling me is that you think about raping a child every day, you masturbate to that tought…but you don't do it?
You see, this is why you are sick my friend. You allowed for a fucking sexual fetish to definie what you are and you constantly think about it.
No problems. I still respect you and i believe you can be treated with love and affection which most likely never had on your life.

What does it entail? What consequences? Sin? Is that it lol? The consequences are pleasure and fun.

Hi Holla Forums.

You're the one talking about rape, not me. I'm talking about consensual sex between individuals. The age of consent is an arbitrary construct with no material basis. And this is what I'm talking about. How does this make me "sick?"

Hi pedo

Mods

So you have no argument other than your feelings or some bullshit spook. Got it.

not just pleasure. physical action? intimacy? the ability to satisfy one's partner(s)? the risk of pregnancy? STIs? you're just ignorant

The best response to pedophilia (that is, sexual attraction to prepubescent children) is social acceptance and relevant counseling. Social marginalization inhibits pedophiles from seeking help and lack of proper support leaves their psychological needs unaddressed.

Wouldn't be surprised if such policies would cause a significant decrease in child abuse cases.

The reality is that humans of any age can be coerced and manipulated into doing things that they at the time feel that they want to do, and later regret and feel violated or pressured or whatever. It can happen to a person at any age, and it is simply a fact of life. It happens involuntarily, in large social groups, and we have all both faced it and contributed to it at some point in our lives.

We should all endeavor not to pressurize or manipulate anyone, whether adult or child, into doing things that they do not want to do; but we are social creatures and elements of social pressure or coercion are impossible to wipe out completely from any human to human relationship.

We also know that we are more easily manipulated, coerced, or pressured into things as children than as adults, for a range of cognitive and behavioral reasons. This is of course a generalization - there might be 25 year olds more easily coerced than some 10 year olds - but we have to deal with generalizations if we are talking about humans en masse. It is a fairly accurate generalization, and any psychologist or sociologist (or human being that has encountered children) will tell you so.

With this in mind, it makes sense when discussing laws - which are of course always going to be dealing with generalizations - to have an age of consent that is roughly around the age that we, in general, start getting more independent in our cognitive processes and ability to make our own decisions free from coercion. In most cultures in the West, we have perceived that age to be somewhere around 16 - 18. We use that age for not just the ability to give sexual consent, but to purchase harmful substances and also to "express our political views" through bourgeois democracy.

In general, in our society, I think this is an appropriate age because it ties in to the rest of our life; it reflects an age in which we are given a range of new responsibilities, and new freedoms (like those I listed above). People are products of their environment; in cultures where humans are forced by their society to take on more responsibilities at a different age, then perhaps it would make sense in that society to place the ability to give sexual consent at that same age too.

answer what? wtf is intimacy?

Pre adolescent girls have little to no sex drive and they can't understand concept of relationships. Hell, even adults can live well beyond their 40's and only then discover they aren't really heterossexuals.
So even if you had a consensual relationship with a pre adolescent girl, she would most likely end up being bored with you after a while.
What would you do afterwards? Would you be angry? Sad? Why? She's just a kid.

My friend…let the kids be kids. They have lots of time to have sex and fall in love and all that other stuff, but let them be kids and watch My Little Pony and think that there's not a single person out there who jerks off to that.

this thread should not be sagelocked, the mod that sagelocked it should be executed for being a sjw

Yeah, why the sink?

Other than the expected shitposters, it's a fairly interesting political-philosophical discussion about the moralism and it's place in politics, about human sexuality and how that fits in with our social and legal structures, and about the concept of consent and how we should organize our society when it comes to ethics of that kind.

I agree it's a sensitive subject, but a place like an anonymous image board is really the only place you can have such a discussion.

Not siding with OP here but, mods, why the hell did you anchor this thread?

This is a genuine disscusion with actual debate taking place. Not bait, not trolling, not spam, not pol.

Mods, why?