The moment all HELL broke loose at Jordan Peterson's talk at Queens University

Professor Peterson shuts down narcissistic postmodernist protestors at Quuens University

While I do advocate for full white liberation, I must also applaud professor Peterson as a true advocate for free speech. I need not bring to anyone's attention that even posting on this image board would not be possible without the fundamental principles of Western civilization, 1000 years in the making. I have the utmost respect for Peterson for refusing to let a bunch of nihilistic millennials destroy the West to satisfy their ideology.

While professor Peterson is not a Nazi he has said many times that he would die before sacrificing the free speech even of a Nazi. Mad respect.

is he dying his hair and growing that goatee?

its an embarrassing vanity display considering everyone knows what he looksl ike at this point, but i have to admit it looks dapper as hell

He's had one before and it looked ripping.

Jesus are you still whining about that? Faith Goldy is just some eceleb anyway.

Attached: Domino_Comics.jpg (1082x712, 192.53K)

lol, sure he would. He goes on and on about de ebul nazis in EVERY speech I've seen of his, then when confronted with anything that challenges his presuppositions he recoils dramatically into his hand as if to say "I can't even"

it looks awful, shaven and gray hair was much better.

DONATE TO HIS PATREON

Better yet, pay 5 dollars for a horoscope reading!

Attached: 1465776570037.jpg (767x767, 354.7K)

Do people really challenge his suppositions about Nazis that often?

Has molyneux been falling to the dark side or something?

Amazing how a single eceleb can somehow change half the peoples' minds on this board to go from full Petersonfag to "lol PAY 10 DOLLARS FOR MY PERSONALITY TEST YET? XD". You can tell they were Petersonfags before because they exclusively use the jokes Jim made and repeat them ad nauseam.

Jim will always be the guy who got embarrassed about fingering a girl on a live stream and takes out his anger about it on other people.

w\Why would he be embarrassed by this? He did it because he wanted people to know he's not some autistic ugly virgin (which he probably is). It's cuntish and weird but not embarrassing to fuck someone publicly.

Jims video on him was shit tbh. he didn't even go into petersons blatant anti-white agenda or all of his jewish connections. He really phoned that video in, probably just to make new content and couldn't be arsed to fully research the man.

Attached: 095f371491f4c829bafd7673306a3086fd9e7195341c0c03f38b76b3eca02ccb.jpg (624x480, 57.2K)

No he's just invoking the great American tradition of reminding everyone you're not a Nazi every 5 minutes whenever you're explaining your unconventional wisdom.

(((American)))

go on

AYO HOL' UP

Attached: Untitled.png (821x660, 552.68K)

Watch Way of the World's video on Peterson for a summary

He’s just a lolberg cuck, no different than Sargon or Milo. He’d #StandwithBahar but not a holocaust denier.

I've heard it brought up once on a live stream. He kept saying he didn't give a shit, while raising his voice, and mentioned he was drunk without provocation, which is the excuse. It's definitely a nerve no matter how much he insists it isn't. If I was going to try to slay the Jim dragon that's where I'd aim.

I would just call him Internet Aristocrat.