Are you guys ready for the MOST IMPORTANT GAME of 2017?

Are you guys ready for the MOST IMPORTANT GAME of 2017?

How can any game in 2017 compete with the zelda killer? :^)

Never cared for this shit game, still don't, kill yourself OP.

I Was being sarcastic user
Its pretty obvious the game is going to be a heaping pile of garbage which will be promoted as the game to kill the Zelda Franchise.

Point out some instances in history.

So, the triumph of matriarchy leads humanity into the cave age? don't people read two times what they wrote before publishing?

the amazon 'nation' for one

And what happened to the amazon nation exactly?

nobody really knows

Fiction doesn't count

mhmm

Much like every other triumph of the matriarchy, it never actually existed.

Weren't the amazons just warriors that cut one of her breasts to shoot better with the bow?

Were they an actual tribe?

how come? the whole 'out of africa' thing is still the prevalent theory and it's all a crock of shit

Sage
:^)

FUCK YEAH
POLITICS? IN MY VIDYA?
I'LL HAVE SECONDS PLEASE, WAITER!

That the gaming journalism industry hasn't fucking burned to the ground yet is absolutely astounding.

I think I made this thread too subtle
I Just wanted to make a thread were we all pointed at laugh

;-;

Why the 'out of africa' is now rejected? besides niggers, of course.

Anyway, when can we play a game where we can be neanderthals dominating and defeating filthy homo sapien niggers?

Wow I love Horizion now.

Given how close it's release window is to BotW's I'm not surprised to see the Sony PR machine in full swing. I expect to see another dozen articles talking about how "you're a sexist shitlord unless you buy our- er, Sony's game!"

Well, they pulled the same stunt with New Ghost busters. I expect them to pull the same shit here too.

I hate this game less for what it is by itself and more the fact dipshit drones will point at it and use it as an example to defend their mediocre games.

Fucking Sony's going into overshill mode

Because that theory was only based that the more you went south (to africa), the older things were when excavating and the older "homo whatever" you would find.

That however have been proved false since we have found rests of really fucking old shit in random places in europe, china, etc…

I'm pretty sure that Sony's entire business is a gigantic sink into the red, with the one exception of their games division, and that is ALSO getting worse with time. I don't know who the fuck is in charge of that corporation or what the fuck they're doing, but they are either completely awful at their job, or absolutely wonderful at tanking a company if that's their goal.

You'll notice that every fucking movie or game they make gets maximum hype and tons of ad time and lots of noise pre- and immediately post-release, and then you never hear of that shit afterwards. unless it's a real nightmare of a trainwreck, like Fembusters

learn how to read sarcasm, retard. It is never not a good time to point and REEEE at the fucking faggots who ruin our industry. Get off our board.

oh neat another thread i can post this in

Holy shit

I'm pretty sure even this is a myth.

Wow, this game sure looks like a ride to not take.

Doesn't amazon means 'one breast' in some classic greek language?

How can Blunder of the Child even compete?

TRIUMPH OF THE MATRIARCHY.

Oh, so thats how you fuck up a game about hunting giant robot dinosaurs.

Makes sense.

Even he has principles.

Going off my limited knowledge of greek a- is the prefix for not, mas or maz- means breast, and -on is just a suffix. So it would mean no breasts.

You know, I actually think this might not be liberal propaganda. I think it might actually be, subtly, written by one of /ourguy/s. I mean look at that, they make the "liberal" candidate speak like a vapid valley girl bitch. Then read what the "conservative" guy says, who aside being a little abrasive makes a very good point that "satire" doesn't detract from.

Besides reading like global warming/refugee fanfiction it doesn't even make sense. If the world is post a massive die-off caused by global warming why would the UK even still exist? It's a fucking tiny island nation it would be gone first. At least do something interesting like make Las Vegas a lush waterfront city.

Never, ever doubt the leftist lack of self-awareness.

So… amazons are lolis? or maybe flatchested asians?

I just looked it up and saw that it was released yesterday.
So in a week the first "journos" will start crying how ebil and vile everyone with a brain is who didn't fall for their scheme.

I guess so, or at the very least not the curvy huge breasted depiction that is so common.

I knew when this shitty game started getting good scores that something was up.

No, nigger, they are disgusting, breast-less bulldykes.

I'm honestly starting to think desperate journos just do this shit to troll us for easy and cheap clicks

Rage is a great catalyst for clickbait

At least we know why they chose gal gadot to play wonder woman now

The Greeks had many myths. I don't think there's any evidence that the titless wonders actually existed.

Well, we call them asians.

This. Remember they made a site to role-play Hillary as the president.

I had one instance of matriarchy in a game, and boy it wasn't pretty.

Maybe they were just cross-dressing male warriors that were exiled and that is why there is no evidence of them since they're looking for the wrong thing.

Is this our first real evidence for Swedish time travel?

Sense is anathema to leftists. Their stories exist solely as vehicles for propaganda; you wouldn't be able to explain the concept of "internal consistency" to them if you tried.

Are you telling me this is fake?

So you're telling me that some loin cloth wearing brotherfucker decided to put on another loin cloth and suddenly he considered himself a woman and other thought of him as a woman also? It's hard to believe.

in what bombed out foreign shithole is 5 cents worth this much

I'm starting to forget the days when vidya wasnt a political soapbox for marxists and their cronies. This is getting very tiring.

Impossible, Op is (4)

Why don't we ruin it for them and make vidya a political soap box for Holla Forums? C'mon it will be fun.

It's as if you hate fun.

Go to bed Armstrong, you're drunk.

Does Holla Forums allow pure love between two girls as well as sex mods?

We should be talking about the 2017's most important game.

It released uncensored despite a hostile gaming press, runs at 60fps, tons of different activities to play, player is giving a lot of freedom in how they want to level up, lots of original side quests, a mature story told correctly and it looks fantastic.

Here like a 2-3 a same thread about this game and same OP post. Fuck off or start use catalog.