Why there is not a single The King of Fighters based in The King of Fighters?

why there is not a single The King of Fighters based in The King of Fighters?

I really don't get it, why stupid shit like anime had things based in anime but KOF doesnt?

Plus Saxophones are so perfect, fucking japanese they don't fucking get this shit

There you have shitty games released every fucking year, like Horizine One Twilight that is filled with comunist propaganda, fuck I am tired of this bullshit everyyear

I meean, what the fuck is wrong with people nowdays, eating shit up like crazy, wasting thier mney in bullshit like phones, bags and such, why they don't fucking learn saxophone? is god's gift to us

what

To be honest 2000 it's the year when everything went to shit, even KOF suffered, heard this piece of shit, is like if some jap just learned how to properly make a katana

you can't stop me, now fuck off this is not your property nerd

now this what I call shit, holy fuck listen to this korean piece of shit, like if someone was taking a huge shit in your ears

fucking koereans tried to unfuck their shit but they msde the same fucking mistakes worse than 2001, and someone got payed for this crap? I don't get that much money anyways, but aeast I do my job well (I try, promise]

OP what kind of mexican drugs are you on right now

By the way fuck 2002, if you like it priobably you're mexican or a fucking negroid, hope you get cancer

So there is SNK "whole" again (aka bought by chinse fuckers that believe they are hot shit) what the fuck is wrong, it sounds like tropicanada, holy shit they fucking ruined it, you have only one mother fucking job and you ruin it

OP, calm down.

aleast you fucking nips, but its too late, you fucked 5 years worth of saxophones, what the fuck s wrong with you japs? I dont get why yu need to ruin others people shit like you did with the shit holes oof korea and shina

I don't know what's going on here but I just wanted to pop in and say that King is the best KoF girl and Blue mary is a slut who lets her dog fuck her, that's all I wanted to say.

fuck off, you don't get my pain, listen to this stuff, is cool I am not denying, but man, it it too late to make me forget 2000-X12, why japs don't respect saxophones?¡

then you havent played fatal fury mother fucker, go play it learn real things, like how to playsaxophones and being literate about useless shit like this, fuccckk offf

Well, I see March is off to a good start.

So what's your favorite KoF OP?

Only if you promise me that you will learn the English language. :^)

AFTER 7 FUCKING YEAR THEE FUCKERS AT SNK SAY FUCK IT!!! HERE IS YOUR FUCKING JAZZZ THEME NOW FUCK OFF OP STOP MAILING US ABOUT IT WE'RE TIRED OF EVERY FUCKING HYEARLY SPAM MAIL ABOUT SOME GUY COMPLANING SBOUT TH4 QUALITY OF THE JAZZ, I bet you japs enjoyed my 1,000,000 of mails, that is why you don't fucking mess with jazz, hope I fucked your servers fucking nips

I love King of Fighters, why people don't play it more is beyond me.

Only mexicans like Op play KoF anymore.

98UM (coz it has EIJI),99,2003 because it played diffenrantly was a nie touch, XIII because was like street fighter, and XIV because the fucking jazz is back

That shouldn't be, it's a better series than Street Fighter.

Best girl

I am saving for that virtual hologram waifu, bet you're jealus

The fuck is wrong with you? And only 2001 was made by Elioth(koreans) in partnership with japanese devs. 2002 onward was already Playmore, a company made by ex-SNK employees that renamed itself as SNK Playmore and since 2016, back to just SNK. Leyou acquired SNK Playmore in 2015 but they remain as a japanese company still in Osaka after all these years.

Also, Saxophone Under the Moon is the only one made using actual sax and not synthesized instruments

OP? The full XIII OP is really pretty but 2000 and '98(UM) are also godlike.

ayyylmao look at this USED WHORE THT LUST OVER wertrlelgers, bet griffon had his way with her
here is the only pure perfect waifu, cray cray rei ayanami, BEST TEAM COMMING BY

VF is for people that are lonely and people that miss soul calibur, doa is for masturbation

WELL WELL WE HAVE AN SPECIAL NEEDS KID IN HERE TIME TO TUCKJ IN BED DEADM AD PUT SOME DIAPERS ON SO DONT SHIT AND PISS THE BET

Intredasting

Shion is cute.

I am not that edgy aleast I didn't post control crisis, my fav faighter is EIJI, TERRY (MOTW MODE) and Shingo, but they are not aviable now to play, it makes me sad in the heart and the feelings

KoF in japan is for neets that can't stomach another crapcom fighter but want a 2d fighter.

I use sharmie and mai sprites to fap, get your 3d shit of my mind

to be honest with you, I bought honey select just to fap with leona… I am ashamed, prob my family will disown me soon

yure going to tell me you dont get an erecntion listen to this, fuck off 8ch aleast in 2ch they tolerate peopke with passion like me, time to watch baseball, I will drink my shit off friday,so probably will post about HOW THE METAL SLUG SERIES WAS FUCKED TO THE DEAD, METAL SLUG ATTACK, MORE LIKE WHAT A PIECE OF TRASH

That's some old wounds you are opening.

I don't get you. 2000 is a beautiful game even with the striker bullshit and Armor Chang. Anyway,

She likes big hairy "dangerous" guys pal. The only one pure is Athena because of her job of being a bitch to Kensou and other younger ones like Momoko, Kasumi, Hinako, etc.

ALWAYS THERE IS ONE LIKE YOU THAT HAS TO RUIN FUCKING EVERYTHING, I HATE YU I HATE YOUR KIND I HATE YOUUUUUUUUUUU

YOU'RE MAKING REMEMBER ALL THOSE FUCKING DOUJINSM HOLY FUCK THE VISION AGAIN NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I approve of this thread.

OP, I don't know what's going on, but at the very least try to remember that at least you're not Anthony Burch

vanilla 2002 is shit, yup. UM fixes most of the obvious problems, though.

That's a man, baby. :^)

Nope.

Besides, we all know who best girl is, stop pretending.

Vanessa's actually okay, both in personality and gameplay. I'm fucking terrible at her dodges but she's pretty cool when done properly.

She's got a nice body, but there's someone else who's more deserving in Heidern's forces.

Shermie's okay–

Andy, are you high as fuck right now?

I'm sorry Capcom fucked you. It's not SNK's fault they released a complete game that works. Your anger is misdirected.

Only image of Angel I have
plz d-don't bully

Sounds like you need a gift from the heavens. Or Mexico, I guess.

I don't have that many decent pictures saved, either. I should fix that.

I just wanna grove Angel and shove my cock as far as it can go into her and go to town on her while groping her ass and tits.

If the dame liked me enough I bet she'd be back for more. All the sex with the sexy Angel, I sure could go for that.

I want to get fucked by Ash so hard

FEMENINE BENIS

That's really gay.

The problem is, she's so heavy and strong, she might break your pelvis. And her body doesn't produce fatigue toxins in her muscles unless she's being doing extremely strenuous activity for hours.

She'd kill you and probably enjoy it, too.

Elizabeth, pls.

I'll make sure she doesn't take top then. By the way you make it sound I'd probably accidentally knock her up if that's possible.

Man, this art is extra shit compared to when I remembered saving it.

SATAN, NO, YOU KNOW NOT OF WHAT YOU MESS WITH
SHE'D CUCK YOU
PIC RELATED

Well I'll go find another grey haired big booty robo dame from Mars I guess.

She's still fully human, just genetically altered.

I hear 2B is nice, though.

I dunno. Angel looked fun to have sex with. 2B is pretty sexy but I'm not sure about her overall. She can feel emotions but I don't know enough about Nier.

user that's the gayest shit i've read in my life, even if you're a girl, and we both know that isn't the case

When I was in the metro I found a doujin about Leona and other for Angel, both were about they finding a good man that could take care of them and love them with passion only a imaginary real man can give, with lots of confy, sweaty and lovely sex. They at first are reclutant with the idea but at the end they become traditional women that tries her best to please the one that loves her the most. I ignore all other stuff about walls of dick and rape, they being lovely and loyal wifes is my canon, and makes my dick so fucking hard, like daimond.
You can not resist some girl that becomes a demon and fucks like one, or other girl that is just super strong and does things that make you cum like an wild animal. I hope I find a girl like that, no with superpowers or stuff like that, but oe that loves me the most, I am dating a girl that isnt really that beau but cute and diligent, hope shes the one. Op here, I am inside the metro to job, I just slept like 5 hours. Excuse my posts, I am just really pasionate about jazz.

It brings me to tears, such a beautiful song.

Fuck off, Mike.

Make me, nerd.

Man, SNK's sound team always sound like they're having fun no matter which song's playing.

1v1 me faggot

Alright just let me pick my character :^)

OP HERE AGAIN INAM SO FKING DRUNK UP MY ASS, HOW FUCKING EXOENSIVE IS BEER HERE THOUGHT, YOU FUCKING CHESP FSGGOT DI YOU BKIEVE YOU'RE HOT SHIT UT NOBODY LIKES 02 BECAUSE IS SO KJOREAN AS HELL MAN, THERE WAS MORE KOERANSTAGES THAN JAPANESE ONES, WHAT THE FUCK THEY WERE GHINKING,

Chinks spend more on competitive vidya than nips. Sad, but them's the breaks. It's the same reason why SC2 and other games like that and LoL/Dota is shilled so heavily there.

Wait,
WHAT THE FUCK
When did prefer BBMs?

Yeah man i feel it

And spics play way more KoF than koreans

me too

BELIEVING THAT BULLSHIT ONLY MSKES YOU AFAGGOT, EONA IS PURE PURE PURE PUREEEEEEEE IS JUST A HOMAGE TO A GLICH FROM KOF 98, FUCK THPSE VBOICES,

FCCCKKK OFFF MAN YOU'RE MKING ME SOBER AGAIN WITH YOUR SHITTY OPINIONS
EVEN ADELHEIN IS BETTWER THAN 02 R

Yeah that was the point, to look like an even bigger faggot. If i was being serious i would have picked 96' Geese

HE DIEDD LIKE A VIEECHH IN FATAL FUTY FAM GO GO GO GETTER MOTHER FUCKER

A great saga of video games comes back in a way that the fans of this side of the hemisphere do not we went away, but something is better than nothing right?
SNK just wants to see the world burn.
Will the machines of PACHINKO be good?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

NAH I DONT PLAY BULLSHIT, YHAT SHIT ISNT EVEN SNK, IS KONAMI SUBCIDIARIE THAT BUYS LICENCIES AND PROOFITS ON THEM LIKE THE SNAKE THEY RE FUCK KONAMI FUCK TEM

Considering it has Tetsuo as opposed to 2002UM having ORIGINAL CHARACTERS WE PROMISE!!!
it's quite fucking much better

The fuck is going on in this thread?
Also, Last Blade was a pretty good SNK fighter

I have no goddamn idea

I WANT TO TAKE THIS IN GIRL IN MARRIAGE BUT I AM SP CCARED SO I AM DRINKING MY ASS OFF, I HAVE 2 WEEKS DRINKING BACUASE MY INSECURITIES, FUCK BOTH THEMES HAVE SAXOPNONES SO FUCK OFFFFFF

Anyways, SNK has top tier girls.

IF YOURE GHERE WIHT YOUR SHITTY ANIMKES BETTER PUT SOME SAXOPHONE SON THEM FIRST MOTHER FUCFKER BECAUSE YOU'RE NO CUNTRIBUTING TO THE DISCUSION BECAUSE SAXOPHONES ARE IMPRTNAT

SWHERE ARE TEH FUCKING XAXOPHONES IN THERE MOTHER FUKERS–S? CAN'T SEE THEM CANTSEE THEM WHY? WHY GOD HAVE TO PUNISH US THIS WAY

The only good The king of Fighters

KOF 96
KOF 97
KOF 98
KOF 99
KOF 2000
KOF 2002