Looks like YandereDev put his faggoty pride aside and partnered with some shite indie company, Tinybuild...

Looks like YandereDev put his faggoty pride aside and partnered with some shite indie company, Tinybuild, to co-develop and publish yandere sim. Will this save the game from being a steaming pile? Probably fucking not, but at least we won't have to wait until never to properly shit on it and farm the salt from retards who bought into this scam.

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/2yoaiq
patreon.com/YandereDev
archive.is/ggqaT#selection-28479.1-28489.0
archive.is/nyHHT#selection-5315.5-5323.1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tinybuild is a solid publisher, it depends on who he gets partnered with, if at all.

Somehow I got on tinybuild's press list, I have no idea how, but I've basically been getting all their games for free for months now. I guess I'm getting Yandere Simulator as well?

I wonder if his contract said something about him coming here.

You made your bed now fuck off and lie in it yanderedev you are welcome anymore.

What meltdown did he had?

Yeah please tell us the meltdown on reddit, this'll be good

Can't wait to see it fail and that faggot come crawling back here defending his shitty game.

Thanks for trying to tell me who I am, faggot. Go off yourself if you seriously are trying to read between my lines and somehow, through your slow thinking process, think that I am that cunt Yandere Dev.

He can't code for shit
He sold off to a bigger audience
He caved in to SJWs
He gets triggered by random anons trying to stir shit up
Why should anyone care about this faggot and his meme game?

It probably won't fail, what with the faggot selling the fuck out to plebbitors and the youtube e-celeb viewing crowd.

Putting away his pride, sounds like more an act of desperation to me. Just trying to stave off not ending up like Yogcast and Homestuck's game.

You mean people who were pouring gallons of shit on him?

But user 90% of people here are like this.

fuck off yandev

You sure you're from around here, friend?

90% of people here don't make games and shouldn't

He reached a point where he can't keep doing shitty code himself, and he lacks skills and education to create complex AI, if he would keep working alone on this yandere sim will be released after HL3

That's called tough love, nigger.
Or just tough. Where do you think we are?

I can tell the difference between tough love and genuine entitlement of spergs.

I wish.
Still waiting for reddit meltdown I missed it and I have seriously no idea how someone could meltdown there.

That is why these 90% are still here.

Anyone know about the meltdown he had on Reddit? I need a good laugh and don't feel like going there to wade through threads to find it

Aw shit, I thought you were serious for a post.

His "game" isn't going anywhere. He pulled a Notch and the game will just end up being weeb bait.

Wasn't it a weeb bait from the very beggining?

And Fire Emblem started being waifu bait since last two games.
When the hell it wasn't weeb bait?

Yep, it was always weeb bait. That's how it got so popular here and subsequently everywhere else.

Gives it to ussss!

If these fags don't deliver, oh I'm gonna

I'm just saying that if it wasn't Yandev, it coulda been something better but he can't code for shit and he'd rather have his ego stroked by weebs.

Fuck off.

The irony though is that he put out this poll, asking what should be the direction the game will be taking. Instead of going with the 90,000 people saying to not rush the game or rush it for crowdfunding, he decided to listen to 5000 people that said to go into working with a company as soon as possible.
poal.me/2yoaiq

I guess some things really never change.

4/10 Try to make it less obvious next time.

Why make polls if you're going to ignore them and just do whatever you eant?

Well that's no surprise, after all 89% can't keep panties on

Is this what started the meltdown on reddit?

Why play this?
Seriously, why?

I too, want to hear about this melt down, especially seeing as he talked about how much better reddit was when he decided to leave us.

Because not everyone's a weebcuck who can only enjoy ero VNs

Like pottery.

He knows himself he can't code, and that's one of the reason he is going to work with a company.

He might end up pissing off youtube and twitch next. Eventually having a fanbase of about 1000 people because he asks for opinions and then ignores them and shits on you for being part of the majority.

It's still banned on twitch at least.

Shit he's the DSP of developers

No one cares about this literal kike.

Point taken, he's still pretty much DSP

I can't believe this triggers him so much. Apparently calling someone a jew which you would jokingly call a friend is somehow list-worthy to this thin-skinned faggot.

Was about to post one of those and you beat me to it.

But he's as incompetent as DSP. The only difference is that DSP has a big house and a girlfriend somehow while Yandev isn't. I guess that makes him a bigger loser than DSP.

No wonder he left. This man desperately needs a hug.

Deep down you realize he's being right.

user, we mustn't be antisimetic with the goy. It triggers him when we point out that he's just milking his fans for cash.

Isn't he having to sell that for less than it's worth because he doesn't earn shit and won't let his gf work full-time because he wants her home to feed him?

"I've been found out."

Is this game a Visual Novel?
Seriously?
I hate VNs that is why I ask

Apparantly youtube cut half his ad revenue for no reason so that's why things went to shit. He might even end up having to get a real job soon at this rate.

Probably because he outed himself as double dipping from youtube directly and Machima as well as having a patreon

Everything about cuckdev's narcissistic behavior points towards >her coming out as a transfaggot and publishing a whining buzzfeed article about being bullied on the internet. I'd give it a year or two.

Yanjew made 2 videos about how long it takes him to get the game done. 2 million views combined and around 30 minutes of complaining. He clearly had more time for videos like that as opposed to making a game. Some people bashed him.Now new rules and more mod bans because reddit is the hugbox it always was.
He is being the same attention whore he always was and we are wasting effort with this thread.

patreon.com/YandereDev

Are you kidding me, he makes more than enough to live on just with his patreon. The ridiculous thing is somehow, apparently after all these donations/youtube revenue etc he still doesn't have enough to outsource some work.

how about an >>>/oven/ instead?
and one more for you

Was talking about DSP. Yandev is loaded. For now.

This is nearly as much as politicians make in my country. Nearly twice as politicians if you only consider what they make officially.
If you ever wondered why Witcher 3 budget was so small.

I am still fan of >>>/kind/

Who
Gives
A
Shit?

He's too much of a loveshy to do that.

It should be a bannable offense to post e-celeb threads.

Won't he have to replace the model for the main character since he bought her from the unity store before he puts it on early access?

>N  A  R  C  I  S  S  A
>Not  animated
SHAMEFUL

I was just looking at the video he made to announce this and he justifies ignoring the poll because "he made it biased against companies" by painting them as being restrictive.

He also apparently is adding a male protag and making a prequel where you play as an ara. Just how much shit does he think he can keep adding to the game?

forgot pic

Some of us wanted to drink in schadenfreude that we didn't know about yet; such as having a reddit meltdown. We're not circlejerking; we're laughing at him

So how long until he starts up a kickstarter to milk more money from faggots

Pick one and only one,

retard alert

There was a point in which he was playing Yakuza and was like "Imma make my game into a pseudo-beat em up." Like how a child watches something they like and feel as though they need to copy. I don't know how far he got with that idea.

What the fuck?

The assblasting he must feel is something i never want to feel.

You play as Yan-chan/Yan-kun's mother and realize that's how the protag was born. At the time it was during the huge resurgence of 80's shit and he wanted to work that into the game.

It's not a game. It never was.

In current year gamurs are so fresh that they don't even remember what is and isn't a game anymore.

He keeps delaying it so soon so he can get it and never finish the game.

Hows his code doing since there aren't anons here coding for him FOR FREE?

(checked)
Remember the earlier threads where Yancuck was discussing the kidnapping mechanics and he wanted a reason for Yandere-chan's house to have a dungeon? He decided to make the MC's mom a Yandere too.

I like how he thought he had to reason why there would be a fucking basement in a house.

Shit because it's JavaScript

Let me guess he said

What a loathsome weaseling liar. He gives the illusion of choice to the fools that still follow him and then goes against whatever they choose. It should not be a surprise to no one that he's looking for the best possible way to cash in on this as an idea rather than making a decent game. That way when it turns out it's complete shit he's already ensured he has betafag redditors defending the turd. As cucked and as reddit as cuck/v/ is, not even they would have accepted it and it goes without saying that no one here would ever accept that. Reddit would defend getting cucked as long as they get upvotes.

they will make more soon, don't you worry, Mr. President will make sure of it

Like, seriously he has the mind of a child. It's like the retard kids doing jutsus in the corner after watching Naruto because they thought it was cool.

Dont forget this

How the fuck did this faggot end up with over 1mil subscribers? All he does is make videos about reading email.

CHECKED

Did he play Manhunt or something?

so when was this game supposed to come out according to him?

That shit is so retarded. Why the fuck would you ask a person to kill someone off if you need to kill somebody in return. Why not kill a target directly. Thats bullshit logic.

Remember the time he got super pissed off when anons made fun of how big his nose was?

The faggot likely believes that making "muh very own gam!" means he can stuff as much shit it in and people will like it because "heh, so quirky!" What he fails to realize is that at some point you have to get the game out the goddamn door and at this point I'm anticipating the fag to crash and burn from his over ambition. The game's likely going to end up an unfocused mess.

I my fucking god he made an OC Yandere race. This fucking faggot.

Like most kikescammers and patreonshits it's more about the forum shit than it is about the game. And with moeshit combined with some blood he has the attention of teens.

I could see it working if he had ties with the Mob and by extension the police so the favors would be literal "get out of jail free" cards in the playthrough in the case that you do fuck up and get the cops called, they just kinda look away or don't find anything

what the fuck

This is the most retarded and cringiest shit I've ever read in my life.

Good god, this fucker went to these fucking lengths to explain shit? Good god, his autism levels are off the charts.

Inafune-sama smiles down on YandereDev.

frenchfag pls

fuck off to your hugbox

But that takes away the difficulty of the game. I thought the point was to be as smart as possible and not cheat your way through. Take Hitman for example (not the shit absolution was and the new one) you could buy extra assets to help you through a mission but it was still yourself who had to do all the hard work. No cheap shortcuts and no magic Bullshit that made a problem go away. Including a jail-free element would require heavy Balance like a heat level or something like that which would make a bust more probable with each time you would use the function. There will probably be some Bullshit no name npcs that can be farmed.
Holy shit the game will never be finished anyways why the fuck am i going into Details.

anybody have the same screencap but including the part where two posts before some user is like
and then was absolutely right?

That's a cry for help isn't it?

Give it to me Pete, the ring of fire

He's projecting his own autism onto Yandere-chan.

Jesus. Never before have I seen a more desperate cry for help. Anyone wanna take bets on when Yandev snaps?

Do you mean this post?
archive.is/ggqaT#selection-28479.1-28489.0

Will heavenly Pete and Bennu save the universe?

I'm ready for the reset, Bennu.

I've been ready for the reset, Bennu.

Holla Forums is so tsundere for this guy.

The idea guys are mad that Eva didn't put their ideas in his game.

I wish there wasnt this retarded backstory.

This is some FNAF tier autism but it's coming from the dev himself instead of just the fans

I live in an Eastern European country and this shit doesn't happen. And this is coming from a country due to Ottoman Empire circumstances having about 1 mil Muslims here.

Weebs
Not even once

I didn't listen to you guys, and thanks to how some people explained it I didn't think there was a credible case.

But I'm glad this shit has come to pass and I've joined you with your torches and pitchforks. Albeit, once the Kotaku article dropped.

He's a jew. Do you expect of him to bash africa or muslims ?

yep that's exactly what I am talking about.
thanks user

Cuck-Dev, Cuck-Dev!!
You never fooled me!

Cuck-Dev, Cuck-Dev!!
You never fooled me!

It's not like it's hard to understand. Post Communist countries have a lot of issues and here it's a lot like Russia in some regards but we don't act like the Middle East or Turkey. Also, his face resembles some Romanian features so that's even more kikery there. Especially since I like Romanians.

Cuck dev did fool me but the salt grows.

CUCK-DEV. CUCK-DEV!

how much money has this guy raised since he thrust himself into the spotlight?

Did his father fuck an ostrich? Everytime I look at his face my mind explodes with an image of one. It's infuriating.

The mainstream stereotype is that.
Hell, why even mention them? It's not like the yakuza wouldn't do that in Japan anyway. If anything, it'd be fuck-expensive to go through Japan for Eastern European crooks. Why not just get drunk American tourists in Western Europe?

Not to mention, with the theme of the game, you'd think he'd want to make it edgy. Why not blame nations like says? If he wants it as a "guilty pleasure" for the mainstream, why blame any nation?

The whole game has been a walking contradiction. Then again, so has it's primary consumer.

I reuploaded it. It was cut off at the bottom.

Fuck you user now I can't unsee it.

This. It's like he wants to create his own edgy game but at the same time he doesn't want to make it too controversial.

I made that fucking image and I fell for it as well. His bullshit with the polls turned me against him, and then the Kotaku article was the last straw.

Still, some good advice came from it.
Pic related and the post here + the next one: archive.is/nyHHT#selection-5315.5-5323.1

For me the straw that broke the camel's back was . After that I was done.

I remember the guy's previous project which was Donte levels of edge. Seems he hasn't entirely grown out of that phase but at least the ara/cowtits are kinda nice. Makes me wonder if that other milf game project (mama-tan?) is still alive.

Turns out he never grew from Exophile or whatever his autistic screen name was.

At least she's thicc.

Not even that. I can "get" soft-gore. Like Itchy & Scratchy or Happy Wheels. The blood is candy red, everyone is enough of a cartoon for it to not register as "realistic".

Then he gets realistic screams & agony that twists your stomach IMO, might just be me, he lets you do stuff you'd expect in manhunt or what the mainstream thinks you can do in most 18 rated games.
I get that's the appeal of the yandere genre. The dramatic tone shift from cute & funny to shocking horror. Except in game form, the two can occur at the same time and it feels off.
You can walk past laughing school friends while you have a corpse in a box you're carrying. The sky is shining bright blue as the severed head you're holding looks straight into the fucking camera. Its like having a kids show on, while a limb sometimes goes across the screen, or the audio from a horror film comes on at times.

The game either needed to "obscure" some elements of violence (not to censor, but so you're imagination made it worse by what you couldn't see) and/or some sort of visual/audio change when you're being "bad" (much like how the school become monochrome and paranoid when you keep doing murders, I'd rather the audio track became warped and twisted when you killed someone, and it stayed that way until the body was destroyed or properly hidden Maybe a visual effect). Or look at how Don't Hug Me I'm Scared managed to shift tone. Even the "nice" bits felt off and eerie.

While I was never that into the concept myself, I do hope it sparks someone to make a "anime highschool club tries to solve murders" as a proper stealth/mystery game, and not just a VN.

So he's always been edgy?
Have you noticed the people who try to be edgy fail, why some of the sickest horror films/games come from people who are super fucking happy and nice? (They just have a black sense of humor).

And what's this Mama-tan game? Is it by him or someone else?

The original Texas Chainsaw Massacre came about because the director was in a long lineup at the hardware store and figured it would be much faster if he grabbed a chainsaw and cut through the line.

Even then though it was pretty creepy even with a small body count.

While I'm not a big horror fan, the story behind the Final Destination guys always makes me smile.

They have a real passion, try to make it bigger each time. If test audiences (who were made up of horror fans) hated that someone lived, they killed them.

Peter Jackson made this film.

I was nice to him and pretended to care about his game because we don't get a lot of dves here. But I never liked the game, wouldn't even play it for free, looks like crap

not an extreme example

Exactly the same here. I felt bad for him when his threads were getting derailed. But I thought getting free ducking coding from actually talented anons and that at least 1/3 of the posters were sucking his dick made up for that.

See, even if I was making my own vidya, this is why what he did worries me.

If we do get a decent dev, everyone is gonna be shit-scared to put any faith into him. Even if you can't find dirt on him.
Likewise, if someone gets big and pops in like Kamiya and the Nier guy did, everyone loses their fucking minds.

Holla Forums is probably the best place to get info on a released game, but (from no fault of their own) is hard to get feedback on WIP stuff.

That, and I don't want praise going to my head.

How is this coding bad? Non coder here.

I wish someone would screencap the dozens of explanations when posting them.

We all heard he "used to be an retard". Problem is, we all did.
We all did dumb shit on forums in the past, and we'd all be exorcised from here if it was known.
So, we thought we saw someone running away from their old reputation, and who was gonna make a good game.
After all, if he can do it, so can we right?

Except he was as far from us imaginable. He never grew up or changed. He was the same retard, just with a mask. We learned to become what we wanted to be- he didn't even try. If he was smart I'd say he used our feelings of wanting to reject our past and make vidya as a shield, but I think we did most of the work on that part.

Just remember: Own up to your past, ignore haters (actually ignore them), take feedback, grow a thick skin, and remember we're all retards here.

And Brain Dead

His previous project was a kind of beat 'em up with some chick straight out of a Hot Topic catalog with a pimped out scythe hunting evil doers or some shit like that.
As for the milf game, I vaguely remember a thread about it some time ago but I'm not sure of who was working on it - if it was Legoman or Inkerton-kun.

Don't forget Braindead though that one is goofy as fuck.

Führer dropping some wisdom.

The idea is good, and you can go muiltiple directions with it, but you don't go in every fucking direction simultaneously. Eva is swan, pike and crawfish as a single fucking person. The game will never be finished, and even if he gives up and says it's finished despite missing content it won't be any good.

I can roleplay as a yandere better in fucking Artificial Academy 2, and there I can be a Machiavellian bastard, have a small town, play as a man and rape women in the showers while bullying those I dislike. Eva doesn't deserve to have it as good as he has.

:^)

The computer is making the checks take too long.

Imagine you're looking for blue socks in your bedroom. So you pick up each sock you own, look at it, and consider "is this sock blue?" then if it's not, you carefully put it back, then get the next one.

It causes the engine to do more work, when you could use a much simpler code to do it.
If you have more than 2 or 3 ElseIf statements, you're better off using a Switch Case.
Whatever that is (IIRC, it's basically a State with a set of functions that become active under certain conditions. Like shoving a disk into a robot's head when it needs to perform specific actions. So Happy NPC state means they walk around, have normal reactions, etc. A Scared NPC state might have more awareness, and avoid other NPCs.).

Speak for yourself, I was always readonly on every forum I visited. Hell, when I found 4chan I lurked for three years before making a post. I might be fucking stupid but I don't have a shameful past only shameful present

If that is not a porn game, or at least a good game, I'll be livid.

It's hard not to run away with feature creep once you realize you can do it. Not that I'm defending him of course.

On paper I'd say it's better to finish something, then living off the money you've earned (assuming you don't go mad and spend it like water) make extra content to patch in to reward those who invest, and entice future sales ("it's cheaper and has more content!"). Fuck, even if he charged DLC for it, better then making it all at once.

I was right all along, fuck you mark
Also his power name is apparently "Alex Mahan"

On the one hand, they might somehow rein in Yandev's ADHD.
On the other hand, yandev is a colossal fucking faggot who can't handle pressure, meet a deadline, or even focus long enough to finish a fucking sentence, as evidenced by the eternity it's spent in development, the DNF-tier feature creep, and above all else
All I wanted was an anime-flavored murder simulator, how do you fuck that up this badly?

He's so enamored with his own shit he's writing fanfiction about it, holy shit.

You were always right user and not just Yandev, everything else as well
Every post
I'm sorry for not listening

Trump has 45.9% while Hillary had 48% of the popular vote.

Nothing can excuse his faggotry at this point.

I didn't realize Yandev's poll used the Electoral College.

Except that the voting system is not a simple popularity contest. Everyone playing knew the rules.

BUR

Take away the estimated 3 - 5 million votes from illegals / voter fraud, and Trump then has a clear majority. This is sauced from Gregg Phillips of Votestand and quoted by Trump, not necessarily true mind you as they have not released their data. But yandevs polls do not use the electoral college anyway.

That 48% also happens to be entirely made up of Commiefornians and Jew Yorkers, which are not a representative sample of the population of the United States, in the same way that 11% of respondents to an online poll aren't representative of people who were interested in playing Yandere Sim.

shit, forgot my password and to spoiler

How many of the votes were done multiple times with a user and a vpn?

The .gif? It's not even a game, just some renders.

Theres dickgirl porn now?

Nah fuck him, he thinks Skullgirls is a good game.

I'm pretty sure a lot of this is just bloat… bloat to the nth degree. But I still want you to explain it all to me.

Well, somebody took "mindbreak" literally.

never forget the hypocrisy of when everyone sucked this faggots dick here.

I'm sure there's been dickgirl porn since man first learned how to draw dicks and girls.
It is our curse.

Skullgirls is pretty okay though, at least if you're new to fightan.
Devs are total fags though.

Not enough to grant any leverage to fags who voted despite not even wanting to play the game, much like how illegal immigrants voted despite not even being citizens of the country they are voting in.

If you're implying that he chose to go with the 11% choice because he thought that the poll was tampered with then you need to get your head checked.

Yandere sim is a meme game for kids. It was an idea that was born on a post on an image board in a few minutes. It was built by pandering to other people instead of making an own original idea and it had enough funds to be developed further than it actually is now. I have nothing to say to people who think that game was any good in the first place.

Yan dev tier pathetic.

You need a job.

Holy shit, wasn't there a thread a while back where it was thought up as an idea to spite him? Even when he says he leaves he still steals stuff from this site. This fuck is so jewish he makes mark look like the second coming of hitler.

Even an idea that took a few minutes can be good. If it's developed and executed well. See
If Yandev made it, it'd be about a Psycho killing people in a store, and that's it. But he'd promise more and more and not deliver.

You can shut your whore mouth, this is the best thing to happen to the game since he stopped shilling it here.
Still gonna be shit though

Not only that, he was banned for being even more autistic than EvaXephon and constantly shitposting his hardest. Like the guys who autistically make Overwatch threads to cry about Overwatch, even though if they stopped making the threads, nobody would talk about Overwatch.

I remember back when I used to watch his Youtube channel, that the "mom prequel" was going to be a mode within the base game.
I think it's been there for a while.

I am convinced he'd steal ideas from here though. I think stealing aesthetical ideas is bad, stealing mechanic ideas is minor, but execution is key

That is true, and I did not know that about the TCM. But I think that is just an idea starter, yanderedev never really advanced the idea very much. The texas chainsaw massacre is obviously not just a guy who cuts through a line. Even anton and coolpecker was made up in a few posts and then everyone kept hanging on to those original posts never improving them, it went nowhere.

Anyway, it's not for me to say that yandere sim deserves money or not. That's on the idiots supporting him. I just think that you need to spend more time on an idea than "OMG GUYS THIS IS SO WACKY AND COOL" and then you just leave it like that.

The logic he's putting in the if/else if statements don't really need to be branching logic (he doesn't even have to use switch cases)

His basic logic could be put into a table, or a set of arrays and accessed with enumeration indexes.

so instead of
if(this.Witnessed == "Weapon and Blood Insanity"){//do some gay shit}else if (this.Witness == "Weapon and Blood"){//shiny and chrome}

He could do something like this:
//map the values//mapping witness cause to game over causemap witnessStates;witnessStates["Weapon and Blood and Insanity"] = "Insanity";witnessStates["Weapon and Blood"] = "Weapon";//...//now once you have a character witness somethingthis.GameOverCause = witnessStates[this.Witnessed];

I will admit that this example only works for mapping two values together, but you can see how you can easily create a data structure that will essentially look up a value based on certain situations. The endless if/else if shenanigans are actually less efficient and really only used when you have no other option.

Unless they buy him out, and his only work on the game is as a mouth-piece then yes.

But even then, I think a Hitman-scale project would be too big for them, even if they made it themselves from scratch.

meant to reply

Right but repulsive.

I really don't like yanderedev's meme game, or the fact that he gets money and doesn't use it on the game, or the fact that he wastes all his fucking time to respond to shitty emails, or the fact that he doesn't really give a shit about his vision, BUT… Seriously, for very serious and well thought posts here you can get shit on for nothing, mostly by kids who have no idea what they're saying. It's the truth.

Its not that a basic hitman clone would be impossible, even a clone of the first Thief game with similar visuals likely wouldnt be that hard for a small studio, but with the open world thrown in with no real thought its gonna cause problems if that becomes the main driving force.

sorry, but not everyone has to screencap their own posts to know they were right all along. :^)

It's also an issue of focus, TCM worked because it never strayed from its central idea of "guy with chainsaw massacres Texans."
Remember when Yandev wanted to add a beat-em-up section to the game?
Or how about every video update where it was just a reskin of the classic big head mode cheat/mutator rather than actual shit?
I'm sure if you looked you'd find more examples.

sure wasnt just me then that was getting banned by mark because i had dirt onhim on the skype chat, surely that right?

This is why I laugh at the coming up for your dream game idea on an image board. He just adds quirky shit and memes to get attention. Why not take a week or two to make a 10 page design document? Just explaining what the actual game and story will be about, and what characters will be in it.

HowNuRu?

Now here's a guy who would really love to cuck out for yandev. Your type is so fucking easy.

I spent so much time shitting on yandev in every thread and never got banned. You got banned because you're a worse autist than yandev.

See? I was right. Despite me not liking his game or agreeing with him on almost everything he says you shit on me and make all these assumptions because we did not agree on one thing. This was my original point, that you can get hated by the majority very very easily if you aren't in the hivemind.

Couldve saved the exposition at the start. Everyone knows any bullshit someone says is just fluff, pandering, or minimization until the BUT enters, then the actual post begins and persons real intentions begin.

You should join him. Anyone with two brain cells can easily sift through the baseless insults and actual critical arguments. You sound like a cuck through and through.

The only thing you managed to do was to prove how much of a whiny little baby you are and how you care more about feelings than facts. You didn't even respond with anything relevant to my post because you know that you're the problem and how much you absolutely love to cuck out for other people. You're a goddamn SJW white knight.

You stupid piece of shit, I have browsed image boards for more than a decade. Do I have to prove how much time I wasted to a stupid teenage shit like you now? Go fuck yourself and everyone like you. If you want to know what thin skinned is it's you. I said that you can easily get shitposted to death if you do not agree with something and I was right, again. Look at the replies that I'm getting. I'm not thin skinned because I defend my position. I'm just arguing to newfags who have something to prove.

Hello Mark.

You got cucked, kiddo.

I'm not Mark, you goose. I don't even like cake, Pie is infinitely better than any cake ever made.
Pie even goes better with Ice Cream.

That's what I thought, you thin skinned faggot.
When you make a post in the public sphere, you open yourself to judgement, get used to it.

With replies like these I don't even know why I'm wasting my time anymore. Have fun talking to yourselves then.

Cuck

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out. Get a thicker skin and try again later.

Of course this guy only cares about people when the butts come out.

Hey man, i want my eurobeat shitpost.
I read the whole thread waiting for it.

Don't tempt me devil, I haven't masturbated in a week

Wow! You must have a lot of cum built up, user!

Right or not, that doesn't excuse a grown man having a tantrum because on online forum refuses to give him asspats.
If he loves Reddit and weeaboos so much, why did he ever want to come to a forum where redditors and weebs are looked down upon?

Isn't tinybuild the people behind There's No Time To Explain? Pretty fun stuff but Yandev should go in the gas chamber.

Wouldn't you be able to achieve the same effect by checking whether the number is a signed integer and checking the very last bit used to represent it accordingly?

You faggots never cease to disappoint me

Good God.

you don't even have to check bits (I believe most ints in programming languages are signed by default), you just have to do modulo division with 2 and check if the result is 0 or not. Even numbers are evenly divisible by 2, odd numbers are not. One line of code.

Without even getting into bitwise operations, you could just do a modulo operation.
if(i % 2 == 1)

YOU disappoint me, user.

We should really stop posting in this thread.

Adds to the 'Illusion of Choice™'.
Of course hooknosedev isn't going to give a shit about your input. He has his own shitty visions and has always disregarded solid advice/criticisms. Why not when he has hordes of internet weeaboo children who willingly and graciously lick his reptilian feet for scraps.

get out faggot.

modulomind

Switched from mobile to laptop, that's why the ID's change
If I wanted to look at dicks, I would stand naked in front of a mirror
If I wanted to look at tits, I expect there to not to be a salami surprise waiting for me.
Not all of us started our time on these forums as a degenerate Holla Forumstard fapping to Linetrap.

Oh man. I wish i had your strength and fortitude to pull that off.

Just play videogames and don't browse Holla Forums all day At least it works for me

its actually more enjoyable to wait at least a few days user.
tho i did finally find a good jav streaming site and ive been having a marry ole time.
im convinced futa is just a phase - when you need something genuine to fap to

Let me guess: watch8x? If not, please do post a link.

This reminds me of those toys based on jewtubers and that Day of the devs game where you can play as 3million dollar man

So what, everyone browses Holla Forums with one hand on their cock at all times?

That sounds lewd

That's nothing. My boyfriend and I went a full month without it and made love at the end.

It was really sweet.

Kill me, Pete.

That sounds fucking cute but still gay as fuck

Bennu, activate your stand,
「MADE IN HEAVEN」
I'M READY FOR THE RESET, GAY PRIEST MAN!

The difference is that Speedrunners just slapped jewtubers into the game for brand recognition alone while that thing Mr. Shitface stars in is propaganda with a nonexistent disguise as a game.

There was lots of cuddling and "i love you"s afterwards

I love him so much

I bet in half a year when they push him to finish all that shit.

Doesn't Made in heaven reset the world but leaves living beings the same?

wew

STOP THIS SHIT YOU'RE FUCKING KILLING ME

javplay com and bejav net. tho the former seems to have a larger selection.

mostly, yes.

however if they die they're fair game.
which is pretty dangerous if the world is set to be exploded by a astrological phenomena, which somehow ball cap boy, forgot his name, managed to survive along with that ant, because remember, the sun is set to explode in five billion years
so if your world is completely fine until the point that 「Made In Heaven」 'speeds up to infinity' (which is basically just speeding up until universal reset), then you'll be fine. However, if the user uses this when a meteor strike or something is imminent, I'm pretty sure everyone would die and they'd become fair game.
above is just speculation though.

No, you still be born and die if you're in the world- being reborn and redead every single cycle unless you're somehow out of the cycle, like being on mars or inside Burning Down The House.

The neck isn't long enough
He needs more of that neck.
For reference, see

CUCK-DEV, CUCK-DEV!! YOU NEVER FOOLED ME!

Cs grad is already it's own thing, don't ruin it with your faggotry.

or are Rohan who just worked on his manga through the reset.

pain

I just wanted a chuckle lads

Bring on the night, Bennu!

IM READY FOR THE RESET BENNU

What is he even checking for in the 4th picture? Why not turning it into a boolean value and return that?

To be honest I'm jobless, living with my mother and I would be still living with my mother if I get 5k every month because it would be fucking lonely, but of course I would give half of it for home expenses and save the rest until the day the fat cows are over.

for getting odd numbers?

I feel you user, living alone is pretty cool but it gets lonely sometimes I miss my mother's cocking

He has a big list of numbers that aren't ordered in any way, and is going through it all. Each number is selected once, using the letter i to represent each number. If it's 1,3,5,7,9,11,13, or 15, he passes that command to the process Console.Write(), for it to work its magic. Instead of writing one command, to check for each of those numbers in turn, he wrote a command to check one number, then check another number, then check another number, then check another number. All those lines of samey-looking code could have been avoided if he'd gone "If i==1 OR i==3 OR i==5 OR i==7" rather then the three lines he actually used. There's probably something bigger here, but if there is i'm not seeing it right now.

PieDiePie played one of the builds and it all went downhill from there.

I think you miswrote or you have some curious mom.

>I miss my mother's cocking

why not

for(benis; MuhCollection){
checkFugly(benis);
}

?

i am even more confused now
the task is to grab/print all odd numbers from an array so you do
for (i in array)
if i % 2 == 1 print(odd)

???

Fucking reset the world Bennu, I meant cooking

Congratulations, you two. You are literally better then the pajeets who wrote the code you're shitposting with.

futa ara is best ara.

Don't worry, we'll just bully you a little.

Anyway, there is nothing wrong with futa.

Futa incest is too far

>if my yandere were dumped for someone on ultima online someone else, she would become a shut in
Is this kid just projecting his own insecurities about being bullied on h8chan and losing his online 'gf' onto his stupid character? S-she's totally emotionless, goy, nothing affects her.

What's the fucking point then? Isn't a yandere supposed to be overly concerned, obsessed, possessive and jealous

This is beyond autistic

Michigan stripped Hillary of half her votes because of voter fraud. We were ordered to stop our recount because of that.

You know, I've been suspecting this is what is going to happen when I dea, and while I could just admit I'm crazy, I prefer to believe in this shit.

So, I'm ready for the reset, Bennu.

NO

MORE

yesmore

No tears now, only dreams

You're a girl, right?

Back to your containment thread, rabbit nigger

The persecution of rabbit kind must end!

No, you just have shit taste.

I am the joke

There is nothing wrong with slice of life anime.

If Japanese Garfield is anywhere near a slice of life you're cutting from the wrong cake.

You are gay.

that sure is a funny way of saying "I'm retarded" user

Faggot can't find the export-to-linux button in Unity either.

Nigger that shit is just a glorified mexican TV novela

Season 2 when?

Way to break away from the pack user.

But there are no mexicans?

CUCKDEV CUCKDEV YOU NEVER FOOLED ME

Season 2 never ever thank god.

We wouldn't be having these threads if that was the case.

Back to SA goon.

Nigger, the only thing I said was that he didn't fool me, what all the other autists on here fall for is their own thing to deal with.

probably deemed advertiser unfriendly for fairly obvious reasons. Same thing happened to DSP

Kill me, pete

SoL moeshit belongs in the garbage.

Where are all these new arrivals coming from anyway? Did hiroyuki do something again?

You dont know what you're talking about. Stop watching anime immediately.

It's people like you that the Devil would take when the time comes, change now user, before God brings his wrath upon you.

wow, what a shitty quote

I've never been asked to use a swap command the entire 2 years I spent in college. I think I'll go look up "static variable" now, it's been so long since I've written in anything other than gamemaker I forgot what the term is supposed to even convey. I always thought it just meant "unmoving" until i got marked wrong on a test for answering with that. From that point on to me it was just "the thing you have to write sometimes"

Sure, but he's right that christians are shitty people.

>twitch finally says that they'll re-evaluate the ban once it officially release Twitch knows how indie devs are

His projected plan is thus:
-Get the game to tinyBuild
-Release it as quickly as possibly, filled with bugs and incomplete
-Pray Twitch clears the game from the ban list
-Twitch streamers flock back to it
-Free publicity

Note that no further coding or work on the game is required for this to work.

Don't forget that now twitch allows to buy the game being streamed and the streamers get %5 of the sale

Anyone got the archive link for that thread? Shit was great.

More degree memes please.
I can never have enough, even if I'm pretty sure some of them are bait.

You can even pare that down to

#include int main(){ for (int i = 0; i < 10; ++i) { if ((i & 1) != 0) { cout

I think that is an understatement.
I love you guys, but let's face facts - 99,9999% of people here are total fags and retards with shit taste and their opinions should be discarded

Sub-par tastes. Balless futa is best futa.