Are there any Punch-Out clones? If there aren't, why not...

Are there any Punch-Out clones? If there aren't, why not? Imagine what you could do with a game like Punch-Out but with a more fantastical setting.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teleroboxer
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its called dark souls user

Let it stay dead, Punch-Out!! Was too damn good for this world.

Because boxing itself isn't that popular because of fight fixing.

Any fight sports have backgrounds with the underworld, so inevitably there will be some fuckery in the top echelons of the sport that are unable to be removed.

People eventually realize they are being jewed and stop giving a shit.

I could never beat Mike tyson tell you what mang

okay? I'm talking about video games, not real life.
Also, a punch-out clone doesn't necessarily have to be about boxing.

ARMS on the Switch looks like it's going to be weeaboo Punch Out on steroids. Other than that you're better off just playing the original, user.

I fucking wish. If that were true this industry would be a whole lot less shitty.

Teleroboxer on the virtualboy was a game.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teleroboxer

Go play Ippo on GBA, probably the best boxing game ever made.

You're into a hobby that is primarily sold to children on Christmas day.

There are new children born every year and their shrill cries generate revenue. It's not gonna get better.

I saw my friend play the wii one. I can't believe they wanted $50 for what seemed to have as much gameplay as a flash game.

I feel that games like Infinity Blade are basically the spiritual evolution of a game like Punch Out.

actually looks like a good game. Thanks for the recommendation.

Wade Hixton's Counter Punch

There's Rage of the Gladiator.

That isn't a punchout clone.

cant i just titty fuck that roo instead?

As close as you can get to Punch-Out without actually being Punch-Out. Power Punch I doesn't exist, they just mean Punch-Out.

That's more like a boxing game with fighting game elements than anything else.

Wish it had a character editor or something though, or the characters got ported over to Fight Night Champion.

You beat her in boxing then she willingly fucks the polar bear character.

Wonderful 101 had a small punch out ripoff segment.

Just got back from downloading Butcher Brown. R2R's style does not translate well to real life graphics.

Fuck, I hated that game

A long with Wario Land, the Wii had its moments.

But it's on a shitty overpriced console, and they'll charge you for playing online.

im sorry,the guy playing this is a fucking block of wood. i just hope it gets the concept across

So was the original Punch Out though, as well as the remake.

Now that's my jam.
Any more recent game like that ?

you can't unsee it now

Most I recall of Punch-out Clones, they're usually in other games and mostly treated as a mini-game (Wonderful 101 comes to mind). Also for the proper Punch-out experience you have to have some playful stereotypes in there, which SJW's will freak out and try and get it banned like it's the new Ethnic Cleansing.

If you really want to ruin that then point out that an actual Kangaroo pouch is more akin to a dry, super stretchy vagina. And please do not sexualize Roger's mother

Also it took me too long to figure out the third boxing glove was suppose to be on her tail and not some Chernobyl baby arm.

There were punch-out style bosses in DK Jungle Beat. They could be beaten pretty easily with simple strategies, but apparently there were a lot of unique and challenging ways to catch them off guard.

Also Wonderful 101 had some punch-out throwback fights