Have beefy gay men cumpooter

I-i didn't ask for these feels.

If it's any consolation, I sat around playing video games and doing fuck all my whole life and I'm 6'5".

Eh, I think i just have an inferiority complex. What I really need is some motivation-enhancing nootropics

Is your computer Briareos or something?

I suggest psychedelics.

What did he mean by this?

So your computer is a male sex robot?
Pretty cool.

God, what I would give to be rammed by Briareos..

Get a bike machine and plonk it in front of your monitor/tv

I replaced the rotting handles and rebuilt a wheelbarrow the otherday and felt far more accomplished that I ever did playing vidya.
But then after you are productive vidys is so much sweeter.

Hobbies aren't all they're cracked up to be.

looks like the only way out is suicide.

That looks like an android johj.

Only thing that memeshow was god for was Alpha, where we got to see a cyborg banepost.

What's an "android johj"?

You can change that pretty easy.

Just multi-task or do some other shit before you play vidya. It's not hard to find other hobbies.

I think he means a person named Johj as an android. No idea who Johj is.

I already know which hobbies I want to do /fit/, /adgd/, /diy/, /ck/, and Holla Forums but I'm always either tired, burnt out from my coursework (and require entertainment), just hungry and don't want to prepare a recipe, or jacking off.

Hah, faggot.

Start with /fit/ and /ck/, specifically /ck/ that is /fit/. Get your diet sorted, get exercising, get the nutrients and hormonal gains your little manlet body needs to manage the rest of your goals. Read the sticky, absorb good form, pursue a starter routine. A few years down the line, realize that if you aren't at least 6'3", you're a fucking mistake.

Read Terraformars.

Oh get the fuck over yourself, faggot.

Stop whining like a faggot and find another hobby, for example I like doing gardening and clay sculpting

Bet you grow a lot of cucumbers, and sculpt a lot of tall, thin vases.
Friendo.

When you're a child, you have boundless energy and time, but no money so you can't do anything.
When you're an adult, you have the energy and the money, but no time to do anything.
When you're retired, you have the money and time, but no energy to do anything.

This is why they call it "wage slavery".

Meet johj.

I prefer carnivorous plants because I already tried to grow pickles but the weather doesn't allow me to do it easily

So it's a muscular nigger insect with no dick?

If you did, you'd be posting on /fit/ right now about how you feel you wasted your life on your body and that you're too awkward to show it off anyway, the beefy gay men part would still be the same though. You wouldn't be happy either way.

Then Segata Sanshiro would kick your ass for not playing videogames.

Ayy lmao

The problem is the heat user, not the lack of space or time

I hope you mean you tried to grow cucumbers because otherwise I think I have identified you problem.
Too hot or to cold?

Im not gonna invested money to buy a green house just to grow pickles user, besides im happy with my strawberries and carnivorous plants

This sounds extremely edgy.

Brah you can still exercise now and get hella fit. Just gotta go and do it. We're all gonna make it.

What other hobbies do you want to get into?

That's why you grow them in your house silly.
Aquaponics are fucking great for that shit and take up minimal space.

Height is mostly genetic
Again genes, if you didn't get enough testosterone in the womb you were a faggot from birth.
Everyone is an idiot cheer up
I hate the use of oxymorons to describe yourself, you are either skinny or fat, not skinny fat.

Stop being a faggot, establish a routine. You don't have to stop gaming just fucking compliment it with something. Go out and run, lift weights, eat well. It's like a videogame but instead of improving your character you improve yourself. Nigger

If it's too hot for you to grow cucumbers then try a hot climate type like poona kheera. If it's too cold for you to grow cucumbers then try english cucumbers. If it's really, REALLY too hot for cucumbers then you'll have to settle for something like a west indian gherkin, at which point I wouldn't bother and just grow achocha instead.

Where did you even learn about this shit?

Confirmed retarded

Thanks for the info user but I'll stick to strawberries and peppers

Because gardening is fun and rewarding

i'd say the internet is maybe 5% of all information ever. There's a ton of events throughout history that have been memory-hole'd.

Horticulture is my other hobby, plus the cucurbits are probably my favorite family of plants.

Then I'd say you're an autist unable to see the forest for the trees, or in this case plants in general because I'm responding to some fag that wants to know how someone would come across the extremely likely to be controversial and memory hole'd knowledge of how to fucking garden.

Takes a special kind of stupid.

he is saying vidya is for faggots.
faggot