Is there even a single youtube producer that isn't complete shit? pic definitely not related

is there even a single youtube producer that isn't complete shit? pic definitely not related

techmoan

I also like adoredTV

also gun jesus is great

game reviews / videos faggot

phil's computer lab does fun novelty PC builds for early 00's and 90s PCs that I like watching too.

wow maybe you should have said that

PtoPonline does videos on leaked betas he usually leaks himself, he gets access to tons of developer builds and now we know the existence of Oblivion PS2/PSP (also have access to it) and a mad max game gone metallica game gone cancelled, and also Oni 2.

Why is Judau Ashta making squinty eyes?

well I'm saying it now faggot

empty hero makes fun videos and occasional reviews that are consistently entertaining

well since i practically own this thread by reply count I think you need to stay in your lane cis scum

Marphitimus Blackimus does a lot of cut content on half-life (all versions) and makes game play videos of more obscure first person shooters. Most of which are shit, but it might surprise you at how many awful FPS games there really are.

Jerma985 has been consistent in his video since the start. Either they're kind of boring but passable or you're bursting into laughter for the entirety of their length.
But he's got a "gamer gurl" in some streams/videos now so I'm expecting him to go to shit as well in the foreseeable future, at least she's got the same sense of humor for the time being.

how about you fuck off

forgot your autism meds this morning?

literally the only correct answer.

Sounds like a serious case of the jelly to me, user.

Clemps is good

Oh and Ross Scott's videos are great.

What's wrong with that britcuck? I've seen some of his vids they were alright.

He's a literal degenerate who loves shoving his faggotry into his videos and waving around dildos, plus his humor is pretty shit. If you can stomach that I guess he's alright.

Anyway to answer your question OP I like CGR, My life in Gaming, and Game Sack (though Joe's massive fanboyism can get pretty cancerous at times)

Forgot to embed

I like SelfishDream. He plays obscure games, basically a more casual and yuropoor version of Saint

they've been doing too much nintendo shit lately

Even if you ignore the blatant double standards he's had over several videos and his annoying smug voice, he just isn't anything special. Watch HyperBitHero instead.

Hi, Charley. Does Hayden know you're here?

Is it possible to get views without shilling or clickbaiting?

reminder that /lp/ exists

reminder you can fuck off